Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Debbie’s always wanted to be in the SW magazine but never been even considered for it. I wish they would just put her in it, she has a decent enough story and is a great advert for the plan having lost 15 stone and kept it off by doing it properly.

They’ll never have her though, cos she’s not a dollybird. I kind of hate that about SW. I think more members would identify with her and say ‘well, if she can do it...’ than with the tarty/glamorous 23 year olds (men and women) they love to feature. I also think that when its a woman they love a story that has children in it, preferably a successful IVF or something, and Debbie and Andrew learning to be happy as a couple (as me and my husband have) doesn’t fit in with that.
ditto... when the mag first started it reflected all types of women ( not so much men then ) but over the last couple of years it’s been very much bimbo’s & wannabes... it’s all so boring now there’s no diversity whatsoever.

As for gammons... I’ve just unfollowed her I’ve given her the benefit of the doubt up to now... but what they’ve done to Patrick is unforgivable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ive missed this !
you didn't miss much, it was as dull as dishwater, she banged on about calories and her two stone weight loss, looked a complete state, stuffed her face, said she felt like burping and read out all the kiss ass comments from the gammonettes........total crud

• Haha
Reactions: 9
watching her stuff her face with sushi has killed my appetite for sure ;) she's playing it down that she's just had a break from SM, nothings wrong etc.....bullshit! also said her and charlie are hardly on their phones now on an evening......wonder who kindly deletes all the negative comments for her at lightening speed then :unsure:

no don't go, your comments have me howling!
😘😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
you didn't miss much, it was as dull as dishwater, she banged on about calories and her two stone weight loss, looked a complete state, stuffed her face, said she felt like burping and read out all the kiss ass comments from the gammonettes........total crud
Thanks so you cant see it on “catch-up” then ? 😂

Reactions: 3
Thanks so you cant see it on “catch-up” then ? 😂
sometimes, if she saved it then it will show in her stories still, worth a look as it was good for comedy value ;) I was just watching in hope of someone calling her out in the questions but damn it they were all bum lickers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
sometimes, if she saved it then it will show in her stories still, worth a look as it was good for comedy value ;) I was just watching in hope of someone calling her out in the questions but damn it they were all bum lickers lol
Also wondered if anyone would make a comment about her new purple nails like “I see the claws are out again !”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I caught a little bit of her live but then had to get off the train, I thought she defo looked a bit sheepish and wasn't looking at the camera/phone as much as she normally does

Reactions: 5
Thank you, I found it bleeping hilarious, always laff at myself, I’m bloody daft 😂😂😂😂

😘😘😘😘

Seriously can’t bare to watch the porky pig, Avin mi tea inabit will watch it wen I’ve digested it
I didn’t see what you had deleted. But I know that you and lexiloo have me laughing out loud to myself. You are both so witty along with a few others on here. I’m addicted

• Heart
Reactions: 7
ditto... when the mag first started it reflected all types of women ( not so much men then ) but over the last couple of years it’s been very much bimbo’s & wannabes... it’s all so boring now there’s no diversity whatsoever.

As for gammons... I’ve just unfollowed her I’ve given her the benefit of the doubt up to now... but what they’ve done to Patrick is unforgivable.
I can’t even give Jane a hate follow, since the wedding she absolutely disgusts me. Charlie can’t be thrilled by how she let herself go as soon as the ring was on.

I’ve only read a few of the SW magazines from last year, (I was dieting then, playing with SW and looking for recipes, now I’m working on keeping 3 stone off by portion control and less snacking) but they were all so much the same I don’t feel like I want/need to buy any more. There is a distinct lack of different case stories in it. All young and tarted up. Nobody like that in my local group I can tell you...

Last edited:
Wanna be my friend? be warned though I might throw you under a bus if you become a threat to my SM success or I might witch about you if you lose more weight than me or get more followers as I will be jealous, I will rinse every company I can for freebies and tell you the products are amazing regardless if they are or not oh and PS you need to kiss my gammony bottom regularly or I will sulk and be mean to you, please send your applications to....
Lady Gammons
flat 666
lardy towers
bitchville
TW11 1AT
janey.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wanna be my friend? be warned though I might throw you under a bus if you become a threat to my SM success or I might witch about you if you loose more weight than me or get more followers as I will be jealous, I will rinse every company I can for freebies and tell you the products are amazing regardless if they are or not oh and PS you need to kiss my gammony bottom regularly or I will sulk and be mean to you, please send your applications to....
Lady Gammons
flat 666
lardy towers
bitchville
TW11 1AT
View attachment 47981
I haven’t watched her for quite a while now but it looks as if her face is getting more and more lopsided. That can’t be nothing.

Wanna be my friend? be warned though I might throw you under a bus if you become a threat to my SM success or I might witch about you if you loose more weight than me or get more followers as I will be jealous, I will rinse every company I can for freebies and tell you the products are amazing regardless if they are or not oh and PS you need to kiss my gammony bottom regularly or I will sulk and be mean to you, please send your applications to....
Lady Gammons
flat 666
lardy towers
bitchville
TW11 1AT
View attachment 47981
Has someone knocked her tooth out for her?

• Haha
Lady Gammons
flat 666
lardy towers
bitchville
TW11 1AT
View attachment 47981
Brilliant 😂

😂😂😂

• Haha
Probably bit on a piece of rubbery halloumi and lost a few gnashers

See she has her tongue firmly up the crack of Helen's arse thanking her for supporting her especially over the past few days. Anything for a bleeping sympathy vote . All the little suckling pigs on Instagram will be well and truly kissing ass and there's plenty to kiss there! Quite predictable really how shes doing this the grovelling tit !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol 🤣
That would be the icing on the cake. I love that Patrick is leaving all the comments about the Gammon joint and her chums on his slim con video. Even the o es about Debbie when she licked his arse raw I her last video.

I caught a little bit of her live but then had to get off the train, I thought she defo looked a bit sheepish and wasn't looking at the camera/phone as much as she normally does
Liars never look straight at the listeners

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.