Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore ๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she will tell you how busy it has , prob had a heatwave lost 13lb and papped ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿ‘€look into my eyes๐Ÿ‘€look into my eyes. The beach was busy. We had a great time. I looked slimmest Iโ€™ve ever been.
Now wide awake ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My husband caught me watching her YouTube last night ... his exact words were - " why are you watching that bleeping idiot again" ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Some things are best left between me & Tattle... no-one else understands ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He does love her but I think one day heโ€™ll leave her for a man. It might be a long time coming but Iโ€™ve seen it so many times and him and Jane look like a classic case to me ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Did you see the giant slimming world jaffa cake she made? She couldnโ€™t even let it set before she dug into it. It went everywhere.
He does love her but then I love my dog

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My husband caught me watching her YouTube last night ... his exact words were - " why are you watching that bleeping idiot again" ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Some things are best left between me & Tattle... no-one else understands ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Iโ€™d never let mine catch me watching Jane. He has a disturbing habit of asking me what the youtubers I like are doing and wanting to watch them with me. Fine when its a cool Korean cooking channel or a travel vlog or something but Iโ€™m not admitting to the Gammons ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she's total social media pick and mix, she clearly watches a lot of the big channels and takes bits from them all trying to make it work for her, it never will as she has no USP and its very obvious how desperate she is becoming trying to cling onto any latest trend to be relevant, when the best you can achieve is being gifted ยฃ1 body mists, you spend half your time policing your content to get rid of any comments that do not kiss gammon rump, your content is tanking due to walks on the beach, the best your duller than dull hubbie can come up with is repeating uuum errm uuum for an entire vlog you know the time is right to take a long hard look at your vlogging future pronto! but we all know she will cling on for all she can, squeezing herself into clothes that are always "too big" pretending to calorie count and fast yet refusing to declare her weight or results until the channel dies a death, sadly her followers will keep her afloat for some time yet but would you want to be riding the coat tails of the big influencers knowing you're not liked by a lot of people and are basically a laughing stock???
I used to feel sorry for Charlie but he deserves all he gets, all the ribbing by his work mates and the shade thrown at him for letting her make him look a bloody fool, said it before, will say it again, these two belong on a little Britain sketch......bacon and beans ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
she's total social media pick and mix, she clearly watches a lot of the big channels and takes bits from them all trying to make it work for her, it never will as she has no USP and its very obvious how desperate she is becoming trying to cling onto any latest trend to be relevant, when the best you can achieve is being gifted ยฃ1 body mists, you spend half your time policing your content to get rid of any comments that do not kiss gammon rump, your content is tanking due to walks on the beach, the best your duller than dull hubbie can come up with is repeating uuum errm uuum for an entire vlog you know the time is right to take a long hard look at your vlogging future pronto! but we all know she will cling on for all she can, squeezing herself into clothes that are always "too big" pretending to calorie count and fast yet refusing to declare her weight or results until the channel dies a death, sadly her followers will keep her afloat for some time yet but would you want to be riding the coat tails of the big influencers knowing you're not liked by a lot of people and are basically a laughing stock???
I used to feel sorry for Charlie but he deserves all he gets, all the ribbing by his work mates and the shade thrown at him for letting her make him look a bloody fool, said it before, will say it again, these two belong on a little Britain sketch......bacon and beans ;)
Well said as usual lexiloo

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh so true x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Iโ€™d never let mine catch me watching Jane. He has a disturbing habit of asking me what the youtubers I like are doing and wanting to watch them with me. Fine when its a cool Korean cooking channel or a travel vlog or something but Iโ€™m not admitting to the Gammons ๐Ÿ˜Ž
He'd be less disgusted if he caught me shagging the neighbour ... and I'd be less embarrassed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Itโ€™s spelled marshmallow Jane . Itโ€™s also called a family business not a family buisness

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah, she mentioned a ferry. Surely itโ€™s the IOW?
So easily pleased is Janiekins!

Reactions: 2
Yeah, she mentioned a ferry. Surely itโ€™s the IOW?
So easily pleased is Janiekins!
wish it was a one way ferry ! Yea give her copious amounts of food and a few marshmallows to ram in her gob and she is as happy as a pig in tit !

Reactions: 3
Private beach I think she mentioned it would honestly bore the hole off you if me and my hubby wore wellie boots walking across that putting our names + his Iโ€™d bleeping tell him to get a grip and have a word with myself. She acts like a granny but has the brain of a immature 10yr old. Bet Charlie had to change job cause he got bleeping slagged with janeykins pish and he sticks 100% behind her (say no more slapping that gammons arse๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) and had to move cause sheโ€™s a duck up

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.