Jane Gammons #6 Gammon sabotaged slimCON to feed her face more, fitting in size 10 galore πŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how apt on a screen shot of her in a coat that looks as though it would struggle to pass her nipples either side!!
I though this... she was going on about it being a 12 and plenty big enough
yet she could hardly do up the button and when she did it looked way to small should have gone for the 16 at least

Reactions: 5
I'm Laura πŸ˜…. I just had to write it she's a bleeping gobshite. Her heads in the clouds.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank you 😁. She actually replied to me on it saying I should get more hobbies or something. Pig like it 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like the Birthday celebrations are over for today and its back to her full time job of deleting!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know OT but I saw people on the thread say the followed Jane too, anyone know what happened to elaine12jones' thread 4? Disappeared!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Thank you 😁. She actually replied to me on it saying I should get more hobbies or something. Pig like it 🐷
She skilfully ignored my comment about her being too tight to buy liz Earle products and thanked the original poster !

• Haha
Anyone here got any inside info on her Patreon account?
I'd love to know what exclusive stuff she shares on there :rolleyes: but I'm reluctant to waste Β£1 a month on that shite to find out.

It's still sitting at 44 members so down 30 odd as I think at one stage she had 70 plus. Clearly they came to their senses and realised they could chuck their Β£1 down the drain and still get better value for their money!
Still, that's Β£44 per month she gets for doing bugger all, it's almost like conning people out of their money.

I'd love to know what exclusive stuff she shares on there :rolleyes: but I'm reluctant to waste Β£1 a month on that shite to find out.

It's still sitting at 44 members so down 30 odd as I think at one stage she had 70 plus. Clearly they came to their senses and realised they could chuck their Β£1 down the drain and still get better value for their money!
Still, that's Β£44 per month she gets for doing bugger all, it's almost like conning people out of their money.
I know this will make me sound sad but I used to subscribe to this woman called Auntie Tay on patreon who did crafts with cricut as I loved doing crafts with my nan still do. She stopped using patreon now and when was subscribed with her got the whole back catalogue from day 1. Don't know if Jane's is the same.

I wonder whether if you join you get the new stuff or a whole website full of back-catalogue tit to laugh at... Might be worth 'a quid' as she calls it for the entertainment if you get the whole lot πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3

Its got to be more of the same boring shite we can all see, surely? Wittering on about nothing in the car. She’s got nothing else to offer. Doesn’t even cook any more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.