Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
a pasty and a cake each = your calorie allowance for the day right there ;) who stocks the fridge, freezer and cupboards up to the max on a 4 day mini break?? greedy grunters thats who!!!! they're entire existence revolves around food, noticed how snug (and by snug I mean bend over at your peril) charlie boys shorts were when he whipped his top off for the hot tub but don't worry guys "she's aware what they're eating" yes Jane so are we.......fucking everything!!! but will she own it and say she piled loads back on? will she eff she'll say she gained but not as much as she expected so she's happy with that and she's not going to beat herself up about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

lexiloo

VIP Member
you guys!!! she's doing a review of the pink stuff spray cleaner soon......oh wow....how lucky we all are, I for one cannot wait to hear how great a spray cleaner every hinch wannabee has already used and reviewed over SM is, winning at the quality content there hammy!!

• Haha

Yashlions

VIP Member
a pasty and a cake each = your calorie allowance for the day right there ;) who stocks the fridge, freezer and cupboards up to the max on a 4 day mini break?? greedy grunters thats who!!!! they're entire existence revolves around food, noticed how snug (and by snug I mean bend over at your peril) charlie boys shorts were when he whipped his top off for the hot tub but don't worry guys "she's aware what they're eating" yes Jane so are we.......fucking everything!!! but will she own it and say she piled loads back on? will she eff she'll say she gained but not as much as she expected so she's happy with that and she's not going to beat herself up about it.
She needs trim with tan to draw her up a free meal plan lol
She might as well have had a holiday in a Tesco isle šŸ˜œ

• Haha
anyone remember the last xmas getaway and she tried to clean the top of the cooker with washing powder had me crying she proper damaged it and looked 100 times worse even mr bean looked mortified šŸ˜‚ sorry but sheā€™s no Mrs hinch more like Mrs grinch šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Yessssssssssssssssssss! Oh my god hilarious she made out she knew what she was doing and put half a box of washing powder on it and scrubbed for ages whilst Charlie looked shocked and he was not convinced by her dodgy cleaning :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What the actual fuck is she doing on her latest story? She looks like Eddie Hitler from Bottom šŸ˜² And Charlie looks like he's lacking in all his vital faculties.. Jesus someone make them stop šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
What pisses me off when she was doing slimming world and scared to leave the house incase she shat herself with her self diagnosis of IBS and anxiety but she found she can eat what the fuck she wants and now itā€™s disappeared sheā€™s feeling amazing etc and what she done to Patrick was absolutely terrible knowing this man had genuine mental health issues in the past and she done that to him, if a so called friend does that to you sheā€™s NOTHING BUT SCUM, it goes to show she knows nothing about mental health her mental health was due to she couldnā€™t eat like the pig she is now cause food is her medicine her miracle cure. You live like a OAP but act like a child. You havenā€™t a clue cause if you did you wouldnā€™t fuck with someone thatā€™s had mental health issues for you to be in the limelight and make him out this terrible person. All you speakers got FAT (except Debbie) and couldnā€™t face your so called fans . Hopefully one day your arselickers will realise the bitches you all are. another thing Jane stop with your pish ā€œIā€™ve lost so much weight thumbnailsā€ then you post a vlog and your face is as fat as butter, get a fucking grip Sorry for a king one but I had to rant šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Did you see the caption on the holiday images about two holidays in two months like they are high flyers now :ROFLMAO:

They have started acting like they are rich and famous. She will let Charlie bean buy his MX5 next that he has banged on about for years so she can say "Oh Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarlie shall we take the convertable today" #outforadrive #topdown #cruisingintheconvertable :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Charlie on slimcon - "ive kept my mouth shut so far" well thank fuck for that because all we would have got is erm erm erm erm erm honestly never known anyone so dull and ramble on in such monotone drivel, that vlog is an embarrassment for them both

• Haha

Heptonstall

In the last week weā€™ve been ā€˜treatedā€™ to Asda, Primark, Homebargains and two huge Tesco hauls.

Jane works part time in a shop, Bean has a full time job but heā€™s apparently not earning enough to get a mortgage. They pay rent and run (Iā€™m assuming) two cars..but they have seemingly unlimited money left to spend on food. They buy what I would consider enough for two weeks and it only seems to last them about four days before sheā€™s out buying tons more food. I donā€™t get it. She canā€™t making that much from youtube surely?

Was the Hoseasons holiday in IOW #gifted or not?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I,m in mourning looks like the miserable twat that we know and dislike is back to her tap and deleting best with those fat sausage fingers. Yup looks like Kelly is blocked. R.I.P. Kelly you were fun while you lasted !

• Haha
  • Sad

Emperortooco

VIP Member
And thereā€™s a couples food shop on YT now, not watched it yet but what defines it as a couples video. Carrot,s looking like penisā€™s squirty cream perhaps, bit of the old chocolate sauce to smear on each otherā€™s bods.....nah will be the same old shite as usual , boring boring gammon joint !!!!

She looks bigger than ever, that moon face is mega, her first words are ā€œwe are desperate for foodā€ we know fucking porky pig !

She must have been paid, subs have gone back up to 13.7k

Last edited:
  • Haha

Charmed40

Chatty Member
This is hilarious and šŸ’Æ what happened
Omg, this is exactly it! He's a fucking lap dog. She is fucking posessed. It's quite sad really how her life revolves around insta/you tube. She really needs to start a family. I know it'll be hard for her but I think she needs to start looking after and appreciating someone other than herself. She really is self absorbed and I think Charlie would love to be a Dad. Come on Jane, time for a new chapter hun šŸ‘Œ

• Wow
  • Haha

Charmed40

Chatty Member
I like Charlie, I still think he's rather surpressed. Do you know what, I'd still give him a go. I know Jane's been at him but it's nothing that a good scrub wouldn't fix. With the right woman I reckon he'd be a right one. Might put a bit of spark into their marriage šŸ¤ŖšŸ‘šŸ¤¤

• Haha
  • Sick

Emperortooco

VIP Member
The greedy fat fucker ā€œ I,m not counting calories while I,m away but I,m watching what I eat ā€œ oh yes you a watching it as it glides down those multi folds of neck fat. glad you bought a big pack of loo roll Jane as you would,ve needed that as shoving all that down your throat means your bog will have got some stick. Hope you took some sudacrem and plenty of those vile fake smelly things to mask the smells. Why bother going away if all you were going to do is expand your waistline by another 3 inches, walk along a deserted beach in your clothes that are literally bursting at the seams (now the jeans were classic !!) And then watch fucking videos that youā€™ve probably watched 20 times already. You,ve got all that at home In gods waiting room ! I know you come and troll us on here Jane but you are getting beyond boring, yet another food focused video, do us all a favour and get off your arse and get a full time job pet coz you are going well and truly down the tube !!!!

• Heart

Wtfherewegoagain

Im starting to think they sent those freebies to her for a laugh. It has a "deep" smell - deep smell of what? Dog shit? "A night out smell" - so vomit and a kebab?

Come on Jane seriously unless you want to be a poundland, bargain basement reviewer sort yourself out! Think about what you are saying before letting any old nonsense go out. It makes you look ridiculous and a joke. You must have more self worth than the drivel you are posting up. If you dont have time to post properly then wait til tomorrow Im sure the company would much rather a decent video than what you just posted.

• Haha
  • Heart