Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sara_M

VIP Member
#3 Jane Gammons, The calorie counting saviour but will only discuss her weight when the scales are in her favour!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

lexiloo

VIP Member
Yikes that work out video ๐Ÿ˜† thought Charlie was going to appear dressed as Kermit to complete the double act!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
Or if Charlie bean has ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
One of them reads here ... someone posted about his personal Facebook being public, I had a look and found a post he made about hating people who get things for free and Brag about it and thought how ironic as it was the weekend they got the free stay in the hotel and posted every second of their stay ๐Ÿ˜. it was private within 10 mins!! Good to see they enjoy their time together and donโ€™t spend every second googling others opinions on them ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Her and Helen in the car ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Old Gluttons has absolutely no compassion or idea how to relate to people does she? Helen talking about her dead sister in law .... Jane asks how the car temp is? Just wow! Helen is laughing about all the daft things etc she did when she was younger... Gammons canโ€™t come up with one story about herself ... that girl needs a hobby other than food! And to get out in the world and bloody live!!!! 26 and has less of a life than people I know who are drawing a pension!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Lady in Wales

She is as thick as mince and basically just living on processed shite. Speaking of thick what is this that she is now playing on, so in that cardboard chicken video she said that the breadcrumbs were โ€œpacoโ€ or paxo whatever you call them and did this a couple of times. She never used to be like this, is she doing it for comedy value coz itโ€™s not working ie look at me fat and dizzy !! I just want to tell her to fucking grow up !!
I've never met another person like her! She's 26 and so bloody childish in some ways, then she's dressing like an OAP and acts so old in other ways. She really is a VERY strange and weird person!

Reactions: 13

Areyouforreal

Oh please jane, get a fucking grip. You're an over sized whale and always will be, and now putting on rhe tears because you've read on here that you're like an old woman who doesnt do anything apart for work couple hour then straight home to put stained nightie on ๐Ÿคข you are a fucking joke and should be ashamed of yourself. You are now trying to play the mental health card, when there are plenty of people who do have mental health conditiins, suffer with panic attacks and horrendous anxiety. But your making it all out to be a game just so you get more views on the shitty videos you put out.
If charlie doesnt get away from the whale soon he will end up suffering himself, both are wankers but she is just dragging charlie down with her

Reactions: 13

Disneylover

VIP Member
She's not lazy!! She works full time, don't ya know! ๐Ÿคฃ
Last time she mentioned it, she worked 26 hours per week!!! Since then she has reduced her Friday hours so, less than 26 hours per week. What young person, with no commitments, ie kids, works those hours? In the meantime, in the run up to the Wedding, Charlie Bean took on a 2nd job and was working all hours! I did think that was really selfish of her.
I know it's been discussed before but I still can't believe she let Charlie take on a second job while she was working part time hours, what a lazy cow. More fool him though, I bet Charlie's Mum fucking hates Jane ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes it suggested 1250 but she upped it to 1500
Sounds about right for Gammons

Reactions: 12

HonestyIsTheBestPolicy

Lmao thatโ€™s so gonna get deleted! Lucky I only just went on her YouTube channel to see what shit she chatting about ... money saving tips yeh right!

• Haha

Hello

I have to get something off my chest. I work similar hours to her for the same company. I am twice her age literally!! I finish at 2 tho 3 days a week. I come home from work and do not have a nap. Cook tea make my own mash potato and do housework. I don't eat processed food often either. I lost 5 stone last year so she should easily be able to. I didn't follow any diet fad I just reduced my fat and ate healthy. She's pathetic. All these nanna naps and this laziness. Rant over ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Shes turning into a money mad beg-bitch for sure, its all about what she can make and how little she can do to work or put any effort in for it, I really don't get why so many people seem to worship her, its like a cult.........the cult of JD gammons, look into her eyes (they're just above her chubby cheeks) and she will convince you to love her, worship her, buy her shit seasonings and tell her she looks gorgeous when in fact she's just lumpy, bumpy and frumpy

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
She is as thick as mince and basically just living on processed shite. Speaking of thick what is this that she is now playing on, so in that cardboard chicken video she said that the breadcrumbs were โ€œpacoโ€ or paxo whatever you call them and did this a couple of times. She never used to be like this, is she doing it for comedy value coz itโ€™s not working ie look at me fat and dizzy !! I just want to tell her to fucking grow up !!

Disneylover

VIP Member
To be far, a calorie deficit will get you weight loss whatever you eat. But 'obviously', (said in Jane style) you'll be healthier in yourself if you make healthy choices.
[/QUOT
Yeah that's true about the calorie deficit, as you said you'd think healthy choices would be better x

Maybe they should ask the resident YouTube qualified nutritionist Trim with Tan for advice ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
made me chuckle when she said "I've never gone over my daily calories, some days I have 18 left" ๐Ÿ˜‚ can just imagine her rooting through the treat drawer looking for something with 8 calories in it

• Haha
In her shopping haul she says she is avoiding pasta because it's high in Calories :LOL: Yes Jane those Calories were still there when you consumed several plates a day on SW since it's free food. This "work out" video I cannot cope I mean it's great to see them actually moving especially Jane well I say moving it's barely moving is it but I struggle to understand how 2 grown women can diet for YEARS and only now acting like Exercise will help with weight loss :unsure: If Jane exercised everyday even for an hour a day she would be surprised with the weight that she would lose.

I used to like Jane but each vlog Just makes me dislike her a little more especially the way she tries to preach and I think all of these things are short term fads in order to get free stuff then move on to something else.

Hendrix13

Fuck me purple watched the live shit for a laff. How many fucking calories she having in one meal?? She thick as fuck!!!! Getting shit loads of food out of fridge โ€œ100 calories for half a packโ€ how many packs yu having yu turd. Coleslaw more coleslaw and more coleslaw and potatoe salad fuck sake she making herself look a fucking twat

She says โ€œwhatโ€™s a few calories extra between friendsโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she fucked up all ready!!!! So she NOT counting calories, stupid cow

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ fucking howling. She says sheโ€™s losing inches. Fuck sake. The womanโ€™s a fraud. Inches? From where? Silly biatch

Last edited:
  • Haha
WOW! Now Guru Jane is telling us Water is good for us. Who the hell knew!! :oops:

She is an absolute genius. I am gonna be size 0 within the week and now she is emotional about it JUST LIKE HELEN WAS. I cannot believe it guys. Water is amazing. Food have Calories in them. Exercising can help you lose weight and is good for you. I could cry with excitement and I am so grateful someone is sharing these great secrets with me. I Just wait for the day she tells me that if I don't eat a take away every night it could help me lose weight. She is an absolute delight and so helpful :cautious::oops::sneaky::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Oh and why does she talk so common, loud and stupid now she never used to in older vlogs. She acts absolutely thick.

Everything she does, says or talks about she goes "is that right" "what was it" "where did we go" :oops:

Can I ask where the fuck have these people been living? She is like OH THEY HAVE CALORIES ON THE MENU NEXT TO THEM!

Yes most places have for bloody years now and food we buy when she was on SW was she blind to this did SW really turn her into an absolute idiot?

Jane on SW "Oh this is 950 Calories but I am on SW so it's free I will have 3 of them please"

• Heart
  • Haha

Hendrix13

Fuck me!!!! Has anyone seen exercise video on YT? Funniest thing Iโ€™ve seen for a long time. Absolutely pissed myself. You guys have got to watch it. Highly recommended it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Feel sorry for neighbours underneath her flat wen she did them jumping jax. Bet it sounded like she was going to come thru the fucking floor ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha

NighttimeNurse

The funniest thing she's ever said was "I'm not counting calories in salt and pepper... yet ... I'm just getting used to the plan".

• Haha
  • Wow

janet howard

I'm glad I found you people. I thought it was just me who thought she was a pig. I'm surprised she hasn't uploaded yet, but her eating has gotten pretty out of control recently. She has not lost any weight in 4 years, you could watch her in another 4 years time and she would be looking the same but only fatter and with more rubbish she has purchased over the years. Her logic shocks me, not to mention how she cannot pronounce words correctly considering her mum is a "teacher" for example calling Nivea "nivevaAyy" or calling an orchid "orchard". Also them long plastic cheap stick on claws make me laugh. Why does she only have one duvet cover? I mean she could probably use one of them stretched out t-shirts she's got but why is it so hard for her to take it off and wash it instead of spraying it. She is so lazy. And what grown up person has a drawer full of children's sweets, she is like a child with no self control over her eating. I do not understand why she does youtube other than to get sent free stuff. she does not even know how to list items correctly on eBay. She needs to drop the slimming part of her youtube channel then it might be more bearable to watch since it will not feel like she is trying but failing. Her jaw is really worn down from all that constant eating, she cannot speak right aside from sounding like a 7 year old. The videos of the "speed cleaning" is so funny because she is not doing either well. Her instagram page is a mess promoting jd seasonings and cheap perfume. And then when anybody comments on her videos with the slight amount of criticism she gets her brain washed fatties to gang up that person, and then blocks you. She has removed the like and dislike ratio and all comments have to be approved before they go live, she is censoring out people who are genuinely worried for her health. Her faked pictures of herself on instagram holding her big neck in and having the camera up high to make herself look 10 stone lighter is all clear of what state her mind is in. Is she even going to fit in that plane seat to ibiza? poor Charlie is going to have to buy another seat. The best moment of all was when she cooked gammon in fanta?! All them chemicals in the Frylight and wax melts must be making her go insane.

also her is the photo I'm talking about.
Screenshot 2019-06-22 at 23.38.34.png

• Wow

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
OMG! The originality of that girl is a great big fat zero! It astounds me!!
The opening lines of her latest vlog is 'hello, my little sugarplum fairies' I mean, wtf?? ๐Ÿคฃ Really?

Have you by any chance been watching Antonella Jane? Oh yes, I think you have, you know, the one who starts her vlogs off by addressing her followers like this 'hello my flowerpots'

• Haha
Reactions: 11