Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Wow I so wish I could eat allll that food for just 1378 calories!!! Bargain!! I'd be skinny in no time...just like Jane :unsure: 🤣

🤣
This is a review on Amazon for that dress...

Not sure about this item. The fit is fine but I feel like an old lady about to do the cleaning in it. It may just be me!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Disneylover

VIP Member
And why can't we see her 'thumbs up' anymore? Has she turned it off because there's more 'thumbs down' than up despite begging for thumbs up on every video!
She must think everyone is as thick as her not to notice!
If you liked this video, please give it a massive thumbs up!! Fuck off 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

NighttimeNurse

So Charlie has an experience of a lifetime, and afterwards he gets all of 5 seconds of bad audio describing what he did, and the rest of the video is about food.

• Haha
  • Sad

Charmed40

Chatty Member
I watched Helen's vlog tonight and she is lovely and so different to Jane. When you compare the two you can really see how frigging rude and manipulative Jane really is. Get out now Charlie Bean!!!!! 🤪

memoii11

VIP Member
Just watching the dress haul video. About the Laura Ashley dress- "it fits but I can't breathe", well it doesn't fit then does it?! WHY does she insist she's a size 14/16?! I'm pretty much the same size as her (but I know how to dress well and how to flatter my figure) and I'm a size 18/20. Wear stuff in the right size and it's flattering and comfy! WHY squeeze into something just because the label says 14? No one will see the number! I'd rather wear something that says 20 in the label and look nice and feel good than squeeze into a 14 and look like an overstuffed sausage and feel self consious!

lexiloo

VIP Member
I cannot stand crying thumbnails, who the actual hell goes through their footage looking for a crying shot to use? Greedy attention seeking feckers like grabby gammons that's who, sunk to a new low here jane

• Heart

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
If this sack was good with money they would have brought a house by now ?
Just another reason to help line her own pockets ??
And Jane stealing from charity shops which is what she is ultimately doing is disgusting
This is basically the crux of why people have a problem with her, it’s not her size it’s because she lies about her size. She touts herself as a slimming world guru when clearly she doesn’t follow the plan. She is just constantly on the make and sadly some of the followers are too blind to see it and being fleeced at the same time.

I despise people that try and make out of other people’s insecurities and that’s exactly what she does 😡

Rant over 🤣

think I've been on here too much, I actually dreamt last night I was visiting the Gammons, they were showing me round Eastbourne 😅 Jane was off posting a parcel, Charlie and I were discussing how meaningless most of the apps on the ipad were....

• Haha
  • Wow

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
Jane language =

I’m not talking about my weight = on a binge
I lost x lbs = actually followed plan/counted calories

• Haha

Lady in Wales

insta fame went to her head, the gammon shank is a celeb don't you know ;)

sure Jan ;) ;) ;)
lol @ gammon shank!! Hilarious!

What has happened to me...I stumbled across this page and then had to go and follow jane on instagram just so I could see her stories, then I keep coming back here to see what you have all said...finding it hilarious so far

Omg the workout!!! my warm up is longer!!!

The amount they spend on food is probably the same as I spend and there are 7 in my house!!

She needs to really size up like you all say.

Why do I find watching it and then here so addictive???
Welcome AJ86! This thread is so damn funny! If your mood is ever low, come here and read the comments. Best pick me up ever! lol

I'm still feeling cheated after her clothes haul this morning! I made a coffee and settled down with such excitement, thinking I would be treated to a catwalk of at least 8-10 dresses, only to find the same frumpy dish rag dress being modelled 3 times in 3 insipid colours, and she also revealed top secret information that she was ordering a navy one as well! How can any woman look in a mirror and not see that the dress is way too tight across the bust and stomach areas? She needs to go up at least one size, maybe even two for comfort! She's a walking disaster!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Campervanfan

Just checked her patreon,she started this at around 10,000 subs I reallythink she thought oh if everyone pays she woul get £10,000 a month even half would be 5,000,it currently stands at 54 always been around 50,who are these idiots?

• Wow

Yashlions

VIP Member
6EAD9FE1-D9C0-4BE2-A29D-DCC8A736345E.jpeg

Charlie reminds me of these poor people that have been turned into sea creatures by the nasty Ursula in the little mermaid lol #savecharliebean

• Haha

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Why would she wash her hair then workout? :ROFLMAO:

Her workout....bloody hell. How cringe. I am howling. It's a workout for the over 75's!

• Haha

Hendrix13

She’s a first class bellend. I do not believe she is eating 1500 calories a day the greedy cow. I had lunch with my mum yesterday, beforehand tho fruit for breakfast, with my mum we had a cheese and tuna toasted sandwich and shared a small bowl of chips, I was that stuffed so for tea I only had fruit. I’m also watching what I eat coz I need to lose a stone. That fucking woman is plain greedy, she will NEVER lose weight. If I ate wot she did I would look like her, an umpa lumpa 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
As per usual, the whole vlog is full of contradictions!!

Jane - ''I'm not going to keep on talking about calories and losing weight''
Jane - Uploads a video completely about calories and losing weight 🤣

Jane - ''We don't weigh regularly anymore, just whenever we feel like it''🤣
Jane - ''I'm not losing weight every day like I was in the beginning, it's just like 0.01 each day'' 🤣

Jane - ''We stuck to plan while we were away''
Jane - ''We didn't count calories when we had a meal out and we had breakfast at Helens (breaking the so called fast?) 🤣

There's plenty more but I'm sure you get the gist!

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart