Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone on the live ? She was moaning as charlie eaten some marmite crackers and soreen loaf and saying he needs to take back control like u did with that treat draw janey gal

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone on the live ? She was moaning as charlie eaten some marmite crackers and soreen loaf and saying he needs to take back control like u did with that treat draw janey gal
He was eating during the live and she was moaning? Why! I am sure he has the calories to eat as he actually moves during the day lol

Reactions: 5
She is def jealous of Charlie because he can eat more without looking like a ball of fat , maybe if she got off her arse more so could she ! He does not even need to so all these fad diets it’s just Jane that does , it’s clear he’s just trying to make her feel better 🙈 come on porky gammons leave him alone I know you will read this 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Caught a bit of the live and Christ alive she had to ask Charlie what half of 240 was!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Dont live in the UK so maybe someone can clarify when she pronounces thing as think and going to as gunoouu is that just a regional accent thing or can she not speak properly?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dont live in the UK so maybe someone can clarify when she pronounces thing as think and going to as gunoouu is that just a regional accent thing or can she not speak properly?
Ha ha we do sometimes talk lazy with the gunna instead of going to, but the think thing! Is that somethink instead of something? A lot of people do that I’ve noticed, and hospikal ha ha. Unfortunately there are a few people who can’t pronounce words properly, and have never been corrected.

I do believe that 'gonna' is now in the dictionary although am happy to be corrected. It is just another way of saying going to.
Somethink instead of something is not correct.

I do believe that 'gonna' is now in the dictionary although am happy to be corrected. It is just another way of saying going to.
Somethink instead of something is not correct.
I must admit I say gonna 🙈 for me with Jane it's more the way she pronounces things or tries to, then makes out she needs Charlie's help. Maybe it's genuine and she is thick but who knows after she asked him what half of 240 was 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When you watch her old videos she spoke a lot better than she does now!
She was a lot nicer in her older videos too. I think all this "fame" has gone to her head, and she really does think she's some kind of celebrity now. I've done a lot of stage-work, tv etc, and I am nowhere near as pompous as she is. Shame really, I quite liked her before.

Reactions: 9
Yikes that work out video 😆 thought Charlie was going to appear dressed as Kermit to complete the double act!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why would she wash her hair then workout? :ROFLMAO:

Her workout....bloody hell. How cringe. I am howling. It's a workout for the over 75's!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The breaded chicken dinner video was revolting. She put the chicken in an Ikea plastic bag (just get them from Tesco) and talked about how great the bags are. Then she used a rolling pin to flatten the chicken. However, the ikea bag split at the bottom and one of the pieces of chicken kept slipping out more and more with each whack of the pin. I hope she cleaned the rolling pin and sides of the kitchen well. I'm sure there is chicken juice splattered about. Although I say this as being a bit of a germophobe when it comes to raw meat and poultry.

Reactions: 6
The breaded chicken dinner video was revolting. She put the chicken in an Ikea plastic bag (just get them from Tesco) and talked about how great the bags are. Then she used a rolling pin to flatten the chicken. However, the ikea bag split at the bottom and one of the pieces of chicken kept slipping out more and more with each whack of the pin. I hope she cleaned the rolling pin and sides of the kitchen well. I'm sure there is chicken juice splattered about. Although I say this as being a bit of a germophobe when it comes to raw meat and poultry.
I spotted that too lol notice how she has gone from counting calories in everything apart from spinach and now its spinch and herbs? Obviously both are extremely low but how long until other things creep in? She divided the cheese with her finger to halve it for them lol

Reactions: 4
The funniest thing she's ever said was "I'm not counting calories in salt and pepper... yet ... I'm just getting used to the plan".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did anyone catch Helen's live? Jane is there and oh my god what a laugh :LOL: What time does the fasting start?

They were each having several kinds of meat resulting in over 700 Calories alone.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.