Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her selfishness really annoys me, let Charlie habe a drink if he wants one...i mean its not like she cares what she looks like in front of all the thousands of people online so why would she be bothered that she has flip flops on? or did she not want to go because she didnt have any stains down her for her fans to see 🤣

He should have gone in and left her in the car if she didnt want to go in.

Anyway did she not think, "oh yeah we could go in the pub in summer footwear in the summer...WHERE THERE IS A TOILET."
She’s so selfish I hope he grows some balls one day and tells her to shut the fu*k up 🙏🏻😂 she won’t be laughing when he leaves her because he can’t take it no more , I know he is boring as watching paint dry but think it’s because he’s with her 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched the last vlog where she rambled on for ages about herself and I am dying at the point where she was mid rant and was just like OH THEYVE GOT FISH AND CHIPS *face palm*
Can anyone tell me what point in the vlog she says about the fish and chips? Can’t bare to sit through the whole thing.

Reactions: 3
#3 Jane Gammons, The calorie counting saviour but will only discuss her weight when the scales are in her favour!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You gotta laugh and give the Gammons a big fat zero for originality!! Everytime!
Her insta post last night is 'self love' just like what Fopp's YT was about yesterday, funnily enough!
Is there no end to her imagination? Or should that be when does her imagination start?

She says take time out for yourself....who else are you looking after then? lol Or are you counting your adult husband 😂
Honestly works 2 hours a day and needs time to herself!

But the photo does show her rather dated bathroom...she has 2 you know!! Yes 2, unbelievable!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes if she didn't waste so much money on tit they could get a mortgage. They could probably get one now I reckon, they must be paying at least £800 per month for that flat, it's nice and it's in a good area on the quays or whatever it is. They could get a mortgage I think but who knows why they don't?! Why say she's jealous but then don't get their own place when they probably could!! In my area people pay more for rent per month than they do on a mortgage in some cases.

Oh what a load of crap, that big put on whinge then a shopping haul video where she's been to multiple shops!!!! Absolute bollocks!
They could save up for a deposit if Charlie bean got a second job again :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She's in the 13 stone bracket, or so she said on Instagram. I honestly don't know how she is losing weight when eating all that processed stuff, I know I wouldn't lose if I was eating that type of food

Reactions: 5
She's in the 13 stone bracket, or so she said on Instagram. I honestly don't know how she is losing weight when eating all that processed stuff, I know I wouldn't lose if I was eating that type of food
She does look like she's losing weight

Reactions: 2
Does she just post her workouts for the comedy value? Who in their right mind would post that workout. So embarrassing. Those donkey kicks :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Does she just post her workouts for the comedy value? Who in their right mind would post that workout. So embarrassing. Those donkey kicks :ROFLMAO:
I know, bloody hell surely it is for comedy as you say?!

She defo needs to size up in that red dress! The Bon Marche dress needs to go back, it's suitable for a middle aged woman not a 26yr old

Reactions: 5
Howling at the green dress , too big ??? She having a laugh or what , I used to find it funny now I just think what a wanker 🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"As you can see it's quite loose"
WHERE?!!!
"Do you think i should go back and get the 14?"
NO

The green dress is skin tight on you Jane, sorry but how the hell can she not see that????
Why does she do this? Must be an ego thing, she seems to be embarrassed about her true size which is a 16/18. But we have eyes Jane. if i was Jane i'd want everything to skim over my belly not be tight around it. Elaine12jones does this as well. Why can't you admit to your true size.

"As you can see it's quite loose"
WHERE?!!!
"Do you think i should go back and get the 14?"
NO

The green dress is skin tight on you Jane, sorry but how the hell can she not see that????
Why does she do this? Must be an ego thing, she seems to be embarrassed about her true size which is a 16/18. But we have eyes Jane. if i was Jane i'd want everything to skim over my belly not be tight around it. Elaine12jones does this as well. Why can't you admit to your true size.
it really annoys me, im a 10/12 and she would say the same to me if i was squeezing into an 6/8. its such a shame that she doesnt have any nice friends that tell her honestly that her clothes don't fit her. even her "work mum" i think charlies just appeases her because he darent say that EVERYTHING looks tight.

Reactions: 4
Yes, she has lost weight and so she should, she’s about 5/6 stone overweight for her height! It should be dropping off of her.
Unfortunately, the time will come when she needs to lower her calories and be a lot more strict than she’s being now and that will be her downfall. The novelty of calorie counting will have worn off by then and her natural greed will take over once again.
As for her clothes. Her taste for someone so young is very odd but the fit is what baffles me more. That drab green dress fitted in my opinion. She kept pulling it out saying it’s too big! When you’ve got the figure of Humpty Dumpty, you do not want to be wearing clingy styles and even worse, too tight, clingy clothes!
She certainly is a strange one, no doubt.
I’d like to see what boring bean is eating. She halves all their cooked meals, he must be starving if that pasta dish was anything to go by! Probably filling up on fridge raiders and Soreen!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the dress from New look is too grannyish but the one from Bon marche isnt?! 😂😂😂

She's like Elaine12jones, constantly pulling at the clothes when trying them on. It's weird! Saying they're loose when they're not. Bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.