Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NighttimeNurse

Something tells me that all this enthusiasm for a weight loss programme is conveniently just in time for SlimCon...

Reactions: 11

Hendrix13

Makes me howl, its like when celebs save reveals for a hello mag deal, humpty frumpty (love that whoever came up with it btw) makes you pay a quid for her weigh in results like she's special 😂 id rather shit in my shoes and wear them for a week than give her a pound!!!
I used to watch her for a laff but I can’t even do that anymore. That big fat face and wonky jaw. She got more chins than a Chinese telephone directory. That stupid baby voice. Grates the hell out of me

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Oh but the poor girl had to carry the bags up the stairs herself :ROFLMAO::LOL: The Packet Mash got me and Carrot Batons! This "convenience" food must cost them an unnecessary fortune Just to save some time preparing.
she can't calorie count and cook ;) far too much effort required

£8 (plus postage) for a tub of carpet freshener :eek: and shes telling everyone its great value, come the fook on Jane, sold your soul for some freebies!!! 8 quid for some bicarb with scent oil in it that will knacker your hoover or your carpet anyway is not good, stop telling people it is!
She'll say anything is um-mazing and the best she's every tried if they give her a freebie ffs, grabber gammons, total beg on toast

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lady in Wales

Did you see her bitchy face when talking to Charlie? '12 syns today just on beer!' Jane, ffs you absolute control freak, worry about your own syns not your husbands. You are disgusting trying to simple and belittle Charlie when you know that people are going to watch it. I honestly don't know why he puts up with you. It's obvious from the weight you have piled on recently that you haven't been counting your own syns properly, so stop bloody trying to control the amount he's using. You are getting to be nothing more than a laughing stock!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
I never understood the foot / ankle thing. The fact she was then able to still go away shortly after and work seemed fine.

I remember one of the Vlogs she said she had Just got back from the Doctor with another Doctors note for a few more weeks off :unsure: She seemed to have bloody ages off work yet was able to get out and about as normal. I know my work wouldn't be very impressed with that. As for the A&E thing who has time for that A&E is a horrible place and so much waiting and it's always for such random silly things.
Exactly! Like the time Boring Bean went to A & E with toothache! Now I know toothache is awful but he'd put up with for some time and then decided to go to A and E during the evening because he hadn't done anything about it during the day - like call a dentist! A and E for toothache!!
I think that is a disgusting waste of our resources and personally, I would have been embarrassed to go there with a bloody toothache!

• Wow
  • Haha

Yashlions

VIP Member
I’ve not watched the newest vid yet , after her big speech about not talking about it don’t think I can put myself through it lol
Bet it goes something like this
Bulllshit
Bullshit
Bullshit 😂

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
:LOL: Money saving advice from her is about as reliable and helpful as her weight loss advice.

My money saving tip is buy and carry your own shopping from the store and save on the delivery :sneaky::LOL:
Yes I thought the same, also she's giving money advice and she spends enough for a family of four per week on the two of them. She obviously done the video to get the £50's from bulb 😂😂

Have they even seen Charlie's Mum since mother's Day?!

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I did ask for her to give us all a shoutout the other day 😂
Yea thought I was going to get my 15 mins of fame but not too be.......yet !!

The bottom line is she is boring he is boring they have no actual life to vlog and no content even the helicopter thing was cut short and it became about FOOD I expect any holiday vlog will be about food with the odd shot of the scenery probably with some music over laid and after seeing how they fake laugh and smile in vlogs (if you watch the ones she does with Helen you can often catch staged bits from the others point of view like the walked in linked arms laughing and going back and forth for the perfect shot) I hate fake shit like it. We will be due a shopping haul today or tomorrow then another random shit haul of something maybe the odd review vlog if shes been on the scrounge and we haven't had a Q&A for a week or another assumptions for a while she is so short of content honestly look at her video titles.
Well all we can hope is that she buggers off to Ibiza , overdoes the sun, tapas and sangria on the first day and ends up spending the rest of the week in bed with the shits and puking too ill to vlog while Charlie bean leaves her to her own devices and has a ball clubbing and on the lash pulling birds and does his own vlog.... can but dream as we all know it will be as dreary as fook with some shite maracas , Spanish guitar music droning away in the background while she trundles round Ibiza in her Khaki Amazon dress !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Lady in Wales

I remember watching her wedding, I wasn't tuning in regularly at the time. Then just before Christmas, I thought I'd visit her channel again. It was when she was away in some cabin just before Christmas. When I saw her. I said, effing hell! I couldn't believe how much weight she had gained in such a short time. Her face was like Millie moonbeam, I was sat staring at the screen with my mouth open catching flies!

Every week since then, I've watched and it's been, on plan, off plan. Taking 4 days off plan to celebrate Charlie's birthday, putting on more and more weight. Squeezing into size 14 dresses which she says are too big lol. She's a laughing stock in my eyes now, just good for a giggle! Her relationship with food is dire!· I think she needs therapy or hypnosis, because this counting calorie shit is never going to work!

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Oh but the poor girl had to carry the bags up the stairs herself :ROFLMAO::LOL: The Packet Mash got me and Carrot Batons! This "convenience" food must cost them an unnecessary fortune Just to save some time preparing.
I bet she was puffed out for ten minutes before she picked the camera up 😂. Boil your own potatoes and mash them you lazy mare. You only work part time ffs, got loads of time on your hands! They spend so much money on food, she spent £60 there and then no doubt there'll be a couple of top up shops in the week, she is bloody obsessed with food

• Haha
  • Wow

Lalobadee

VIP Member
It’s Charlie that should have been crying . The fact she was crying and he didn’t as much as put his hand on her knee or pull over shows it was as fake as her friendship with trimwithtan

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
And why not count spinach? What's so special about spinach? Does it have some magical quality? Err no, its a vegetable!
I appreciate there's few calories in it but does that mean she's not counting any veg and salad. It's not free food Jane, you're not on SW now, remember? Nothing is free with calorie counting. You count everything (not everythink!!🤣) that's how it works!
I can just imagine her stuffing her mush with Doritos and saying, 'We're not counting these Boring Bean!'
It all sounds like rough weighing and estimates, all half arsed which means she's probably way over her calories which she upped herself anyway!

And another thing, what's with the confusion of the words 'thing' and 'think'? Like 'everythink'?! It's everyTHING!!
OMG You couldn't make it up, could you?

• Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
I watched Helen's vlog tonight and she is lovely and so different to Jane. When you compare the two you can really see how frigging rude and manipulative Jane really is. Get out now Charlie Bean!!!!! 🤪
It’s only the breaking into song with Helen I struggle with... But I struggle with that with anyone 😂 she does however seem to be a lovely person. I fail to see what she has in common with someone like Jane, but then I think the same about Charlie! I just hope her self serving moral exempt ways don’t rub off on two seemingly nice people!!!!

• Heart
ffs I look after my 17 year old who has extreme anxiety she can't leave the house but she never turns the tears on and is trying quietly to get through it. where's the anxiety when you're in next, b and m, home bargains etc etc Jane?? please don't belittle people who have real mental health issues 😠😠😠

• Heart

Emperortooco

VIP Member
she always forgot on SW that the whole reason for putting a third of your plate (at least) of speed before any free foods is to reduce your calorie consumption. hence they say fill up your plate with speed food first..she added carbs first then others and speed food was an afterthought

screenshot it, i couldnt find it i wanted to see someone not congratulate her too haha
Sorry had to crop this as had issues with size of file but here’s my comment !

So Helen did a calorie counted food shop haul and now the Gammon joint has followed suit....yawnnn, oh and she is loving shopping at Aldi, wonder why, yup Helen shops there most of the time. Predictable as fook !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha