Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I hope that it didn't sound as if her job is demeaning! I have my food shopping delivered every single week and have done for years. I'm extremely grateful to the person who picks and prepares my order to save me doing it myself. Jane just makes me laugh though because even though we all know what she does, she always likes to embellish the truth to make us think she is in the board room making conference calls all day during her 'full time,' job lol. Next thing we know, she will be collaborating with Alan Sugar for the new and improved JD Seasonings or wax melts range!
ah you didnt, i was just saying its not easy. Although Jane does tend to make it seem harder then it is and she isnt "just a picker" Not sure why she keeps it hushed up exactly what she does when asked, it isnt a big secret really

Reactions: 3
Jane I know you are reading this please stop saying that the clothes are too big for you they are not ! You don’t need a smaller size you are easily an 18 not a 14 , please just stop 🛑

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm glad I found you people. I thought it was just me who thought she was a pig. I'm surprised she hasn't uploaded yet, but her eating has gotten pretty out of control recently. She has not lost any weight in 4 years, you could watch her in another 4 years time and she would be looking the same but only fatter and with more rubbish she has purchased over the years. Her logic shocks me, not to mention how she cannot pronounce words correctly considering her mum is a "teacher" for example calling Nivea "nivevaAyy" or calling an orchid "orchard". Also them long plastic cheap stick on claws make me laugh. Why does she only have one duvet cover? I mean she could probably use one of them stretched out t-shirts she's got but why is it so hard for her to take it off and wash it instead of spraying it. She is so lazy. And what grown up person has a drawer full of children's sweets, she is like a child with no self control over her eating. I do not understand why she does youtube other than to get sent free stuff. she does not even know how to list items correctly on eBay. She needs to drop the slimming part of her youtube channel then it might be more bearable to watch since it will not feel like she is trying but failing. Her jaw is really worn down from all that constant eating, she cannot speak right aside from sounding like a 7 year old. The videos of the "speed cleaning" is so funny because she is not doing either well. Her instagram page is a mess promoting jd seasonings and cheap perfume. And then when anybody comments on her videos with the slight amount of criticism she gets her brain washed fatties to gang up that person, and then blocks you. She has removed the like and dislike ratio and all comments have to be approved before they go live, she is censoring out people who are genuinely worried for her health. Her faked pictures of herself on instagram holding her big neck in and having the camera up high to make herself look 10 stone lighter is all clear of what state her mind is in. Is she even going to fit in that plane seat to ibiza? poor Charlie is going to have to buy another seat. The best moment of all was when she cooked gammon in fanta?! All them chemicals in the Frylight and wax melts must be making her go insane.

also her is the photo I'm talking about.
View attachment 25482
I once posted a small criticism,well meaning so I thought, my god the replies I got from her so called fans was way over the top,unsubscribed.

Her followers are also NOT helping her! They are feeding her delusions... and she really doesn’t need any help in feeding 🤣 I understand the whole supporting and positivity vibe but to me outright lying is not being a friend or decent in any way!
Many of her followers are also delusional

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I never really understood people that need to vlog daily. I understand vlogging certain things to keep a record and memories to look back on but a video of literally nothing every single day is Just strange. Plus it will make the whole vlogmas crap pointless as they vlog every day anyway?

If I filmed myself every day I would bore you lot to tears :LOL: who has the time for it honestly and the energy to edit every day.
She vlogs long ass videos as well... almost every day. like really long! I couldn’t sit there all day every day watching them!

Reactions: 4
This new video funny how she is making out she is not gaining anything from this come on you are obviously getting something back if you refer anyone lol she must really think we are all stupid I don’t have a problem with that but why not just be honest ?? I trust her as far as I could throw her and believe me that ain’t far

And also she is saying her sofa is brand new Charlie’s grandparents got them it when they first moved in together, well i clearly remember her saying it’s secondhand in her old flat saying they would never buy one brand new ?? Just another lie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This new video funny how she is making out she is not gaining anything from this come on you are obviously getting something back if you refer anyone lol she must really think we are all stupid I don’t have a problem with that but why not just be honest ?? I trust her as far as I could throw her and believe me that ain’t far
The title should have read “you may save money but it will line my pockets”.

Shameless in dressing up a vlog as trying to help others and they are all affiliate links so she makes out of it... strangely nothing in the title to suggest that!

This kind of underhand behaviour is why she pisses me off!

Reactions: 9
She can't even speak properly, she says at 5:15 that she "cannot fault them enough" 😂 she is sly, making out she's doing it all as a favour yet she stands to get £50 for every referral, her followers will thank her for her wisdom, kiss her arse and sign up using her link, thats her holiday spends in the bag. Its the fact she's masking it as helping others thats annoying, saint gammons, giver of nothing, queen of beg

Haven't watched the latest one yet but any need for the bleeping granny music on the one she put up yesterday where she's watering the plants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I once posted a small criticism,well meaning so I thought, my god the replies I got from her so called fans was way over the top,unsubscribed.

Many of her followers are also delusional
[/QUOTE
Even her fingers look slim on the photo shopped pic, and we all know she has little chubby hands, we see them enough in her vlogs when she's stuffing her fat face
Her latest vlog "Tips And Tricks On Saving Money' - Oh come on. she spends more money than anyone I have ever met!!! (not watching it)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The Bulb £50 referral code can be used unlimited from what I can see so if she has even a small handful of people use it thats her bills paid for for quite a while. Plus whilst the company knows nothing about the video she still receives monetary compensation for plugging it so surely the video is still classed as a form of ad? These codes are meant to be for your friends/family not the whole of youtube. I just hope people dont blindly go and sign up off the word of her video and actually look into these things properly to make sure it is the best deal for them. Too many people take the word of youtubers thinking they have their best interests at heart and reality is its the bank balance. How many times have we have seen people put out a video - why i left SW, WW and joined XYZ plan then the comments start oh me too, i swopped because of you blah blah blah. I'm not saying Jane is like that and I would like to think that she would never go down that route and is just sharing info

The constant tat buyer and overeater is giving us money saving tips. Almost tempted to comment, about overcharging on charity items.

• Haha
:LOL: Money saving advice from her is about as reliable and helpful as her weight loss advice.

My money saving tip is buy and carry your own shopping from the store and save on the delivery :sneaky::LOL:

• Haha
If this sack was good with money they would have brought a house by now ?
Just another reason to help line her own pockets ??
And Jane stealing from charity shops which is what she is ultimately doing is disgusting

If this sack was good with money they would have brought a house by now ?
Just another reason to help line her own pockets ??
And Jane stealing from charity shops which is what she is ultimately doing is disgusting
This is basically the crux of why people have a problem with her, it’s not her size it’s because she lies about her size. She touts herself as a slimming world guru when clearly she doesn’t follow the plan. She is just constantly on the make and sadly some of the followers are too blind to see it and being fleeced at the same time.

I despise people that try and make out of other people’s insecurities and that’s exactly what she does 😡

Rant over 🤣

Reactions: 11
:LOL: Money saving advice from her is about as reliable and helpful as her weight loss advice.

My money saving tip is buy and carry your own shopping from the store and save on the delivery :sneaky::LOL:
Yes I thought the same, also she's giving money advice and she spends enough for a family of four per week on the two of them. She obviously done the video to get the £50's from bulb 😂😂

Have they even seen Charlie's Mum since mother's Day?!

Reactions: 10

Lmao that’s so gonna get deleted! Lucky I only just went on her YouTube channel to see what tit she chatting about ... money saving tips yeh right!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.