Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's lazy. She says she's happy renting when really she knows to save for a deposit and earn enough for a mortgage she'd have to do a lot more than 20 something hours in a supermarket.

But it suits her to let Charlier pick up the slack to keep her in the lifestyle she's become accustomed to (sitting in a dressing gown from 2pm onwards counting down the hours until she can put on that frozen pizza).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has IBS?? My arse, does she!! :rolleyes:
She just gets an upset stomach from all the crap she eats. Who wouldn't?

And as for saying she cooked from scratch for 5 years, well if you count the amount of times they were 'off plan' you can probably condense that down to 2 years max but also Jane, just for your info, just because you are calorie counting now (supposedly!) doesn't mean you give up cooking from scratch and trough all convenience foods, that's really not how it works!

Aren't we due a weight loss update soon or are you just going to gloss over it this week cos there's nothing to report?
She'll gloss over this week, because that dominos pizza will have added 2 or 3lb for sure lol

Reactions: 6
I think with calorie counting she should be aware of the fat, sugar, carbs and protein content. Its no good saying a pizza is 665 cals or whatever it was without checking its fat percentage etc.

Reactions: 8
The way a calorie deficit works is regardless of anything else you can lose weight if you burn more than you eat especially when starting out but I am surprised that SW has taught her absolutely nothing about that kind of thing you would think she would of picked up some basics with regards to fats and carbs. The way she balloons I still think she may have some kind of hormone imbalance which is probably made worse with carbs if I am honest. With counting Calories there really is noway she should not be losing weight each week and if she isn't there is something in the "diet" that is causing her problems. I lost weight with Calorie counting and didn't always make the best choices but then I also exercised on a daily basis.

Myfitnesspal used to show you all Macros - fat content etc and show if you were over but not sure if this is still available or a feature you now need to pay for but honestly if she did look I am sure her sugar goal alone would be hit before lunch time. I rather her be honest about it and share results so we can see if it actually does work otherwise I feel we are Just being fed total bullshit. Does she exercise, Does she bank those calories or eat them?

She talks about Calories in every single vlog even mentioned at the end of a clothing haul so think she should share the full picture.

Reactions: 7
The way a calorie deficit works is regardless of anything else you can lose weight if you burn more than you eat especially when starting out but I am surprised that SW has taught her absolutely nothing about that kind of thing you would think she would of picked up some basics with regards to fats and carbs. The way she balloons I still think she may have some kind of hormone imbalance which is probably made worse with carbs if I am honest. With counting Calories there really is noway she should not be losing weight each week and if she isn't there is something in the "diet" that is causing her problems. I lost weight with Calorie counting and didn't always make the best choices but then I also exercised on a daily basis.

Myfitnesspal used to show you all Macros - fat content etc and show if you were over but not sure if this is still available or a feature you now need to pay for but honestly if she did look I am sure her sugar goal alone would be hit before lunch time. I rather her be honest about it and share results so we can see if it actually does work otherwise I feel we are Just being fed total bullshit. Does she exercise, Does she bank those calories or eat them?

She talks about Calories in every single vlog even mentioned at the end of a clothing haul so think she should share the full picture.
I bet her salt intake is high too with all the processed crap, as for the Dominos that must have been full of salt. I don't think she exercises that much, she does the odd workout from what she puts on youtube, she says she walks a lot at work but who knows. I think the mfp app suggested she had 1300 calories or something but she decided on 1500!!!!

Reactions: 4
I bet her salt intake is high too with all the processed crap, as for the Dominos that must have been full of salt. I don't think she exercises that much, she does the odd workout from what she puts on youtube, she says she walks a lot at work but who knows. I think the mfp app suggested she had 1300 calories or something but she decided on 1500!!!!
Yes it suggested 1250 but she upped it to 1500

Reactions: 3
She's not lazy!! She works full time, don't ya know! 🤣
Last time she mentioned it, she worked 26 hours per week!!! Since then she has reduced her Friday hours so, less than 26 hours per week. What young person, with no commitments, ie kids, works those hours? In the meantime, in the run up to the Wedding, Charlie Bean took on a 2nd job and was working all hours! I did think that was really selfish of her.
I know it's been discussed before but I still can't believe she let Charlie take on a second job while she was working part time hours, what a lazy cow. More fool him though, I bet Charlie's Mum bleeping hates Jane 😂

Yes it suggested 1250 but she upped it to 1500
Sounds about right for Gammons

Reactions: 12
Yeah I bet her salt intake is pretty high. Something Just doesn't add up with this new "way of life" does she drink nothing but water? She comes across the kind of person that would be having Fizzy drinks on a regular basis. Then again I think SW has confused her and added to her food issues in one of her old Vlogs when she was "on plan with SW" she kept saying how she was making better choices and decided not to have Mc Donalds but then sat and ate a huge bag of random "free foods" including a HUGE pasta and now she realises food has Calories sometimes a little bit of what you fancy is much better than a lot of random crap you don't even Enjoy. Her food photos make it looks like she eats nothing these days compared to when she was on SW. :unsure: Surely you can't Just suddenly decide to eat a proper portion of food do you think she puts a lot on for show then the rest of her Calories are pure tit that she scoffs off camera. All seems very strange.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I bet her salt intake is pretty high. Something Just doesn't add up with this new "way of life" does she drink nothing but water? She comes across the kind of person that would be having Fizzy drinks on a regular basis. Then again I think SW has confused her and added to her food issues in one of her old Vlogs when she was "on plan with SW" she kept saying how she was making better choices and decided not to have Mc Donalds but then sat and ate a huge bag of random "free foods" including a HUGE pasta and now she realises food has Calories sometimes a little bit of what you fancy is much better than a lot of random crap you don't even Enjoy. Her food photos make it looks like she eats nothing these days compared to when she was on SW. :unsure: Surely you can't Just suddenly decide to eat a proper portion of food do you think she puts a lot on for show then the rest of her Calories are pure tit that she scoffs off camera. All seems very strange.
Although if she is actually drinking alot of water she might feel too full to eat big portions.

Give it a few weeks the treat days will creep in. All the life is for living it’s a once off treat day vlogs will appear. The she will turn everyday into a treat day and try again wash rinse repeat for three years.

Reactions: 4
I remember watching her wedding, I wasn't tuning in regularly at the time. Then just before Christmas, I thought I'd visit her channel again. It was when she was away in some cabin just before Christmas. When I saw her. I said, effing hell! I couldn't believe how much weight she had gained in such a short time. Her face was like Millie moonbeam, I was sat staring at the screen with my mouth open catching flies!

Every week since then, I've watched and it's been, on plan, off plan. Taking 4 days off plan to celebrate Charlie's birthday, putting on more and more weight. Squeezing into size 14 dresses which she says are too big lol. She's a laughing stock in my eyes now, just good for a giggle! Her relationship with food is dire!· I think she needs therapy or hypnosis, because this counting calorie tit is never going to work!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She claims to only be drinking water, plain water at that. No splash of lemon or lime in it and no tea or coffee. I don't buy it.

I believe she's a "personal shopper" for Tesco which means she fills people's online orders. I don't know if its anything like over here (the whole online ordering/grocery delivery is a new thing here) but I've always seen those employees walking around filling orders along with all the regular people doing their shopping. I bring it up because in her assumptions video she said she swears like a sailor at work. Now I doubt she's talking like this while out "on the floor". I could be wrong but I'm assuming this job isn't go go go all the time and if there is not an order to be filled then there is down time. Or I could have it all wrong and they fill the orders in the stockroom.

She does strike me as someone who will say her job is active. I'll give her that as she is on her feet for most of the day (hopefully). However, in Jane's eyes that means she can come home, put her nightie on, and relax. She's one of those "I've earned it" people. She lives in such a posh area (her words). Why isn't she out there walking around their complex, around the marina, or up and down the beach?

I'd say I'm a homebody. My home truly is my favorite place to be but watching Jane hold up in her house in her nightie after a few hours at work makes even me feel trapped.

I'm off to find a relationship video if there is one. I need to know how she and Charlie met because I'm not seeing the attraction at least not this version of Jane.

Last edited:
She claims to only be drinking water, plain water at that. No splash of lemon or lime in it and no tea or coffee. I don't buy it.

I believe she's a "personal shopper" for Tesco which means she fills people's online orders. I don't know if its anything like over here (the whole online ordering/grocery delivery is a new thing here) but I've always seen those employees walking around filling orders along with all the regular people doing their shopping. I bring it up because in her assumptions video she said she swears like a sailor at work. Now I doubt she's talking like this while out "on the floor". I could be wrong but I'm assuming this job isn't go go go all the time and if there is not an order to be filled then there is down time. Or I could have it all wrong and they fill the orders in the stockroom.

She does strike me as someone who will say her job is active. I'll give her that as she is on her feet for most of the day (hopefully). However, in Jane's eyes that means she can come home, put her nightie on, and relax. She's one of those "I've earned it" people. She lives in such a posh area (her words). Why isn't she out there walking around their complex, around the marina, or up and down the beach?

I'd say I'm a homebody. My home truly is my favorite place to be but watching Jane hold up in her house in her nightie after a few hours at work makes even me feel trapped.

I'm off to find a relationship video if there is one. I need to know how she and Charlie met because I'm not seeing the attraction at least not this version of Jane.
I had a friend who did the same job as Jane. It is a physical job, they push a heavy cart up and down aisles and their performance is timed and assessed. The banter between colleagues probably happens when they are in the back collecting their next cart and dropping off the last one! BUT she only seems to work until 9am lately (judging by her insta stories where she videos her walk back to her car!) 🤦‍♀️ So can only be doing 4 hours a day??

• Wow
Reactions: 2

She isn’t on her feet all day she works part time. She is always home for lunch time.

I understand trekking for folks groceries is demanding but when she broke her ankle and she returned to work did she not get put on light duties ie helping out on holiday requests etc that’s not exactly manual work is it 😂

• Haha
Omg since I've liked her instagram loads of her followers have attempted to follow me...all diet accounts!! How about no!

I am sure they met in a nightclub

• Wow
I understand trekking for folks groceries is demanding but when she broke her ankle and she returned to work did she not get put on light duties ie helping out on holiday requests etc that’s not exactly manual work is it 😂
I was never sure she actually 'broke' her ankle. I don't remember if she had 'light duties' but she definitely had no physio therapy afterwards. And once she had returned to work, we didn't hear another thing about it!! Considering she apparently walks a lot in her job, I found that strange When I broke a limb I had to have 8 weeks of physio and mine wasn't even a weight bearing limb....and lets face it, there was a lottt of weight on that ankle of hers!
Yeah, I thought at the time there was something odd, probably just a sprained ankle!

I think the pair of them are hypochondriacs anyway, they go to A and E for the slightest thing that I wouldn't have bothered my DR with let alone clog up A and E!!

I was never sure she actually 'broke' her ankle. I don't remember if she had 'light duties' but she definitely had no physio therapy afterwards. And once she had returned to work, we didn't hear another thing about it!! Considering she apparently walks a lot in her job, I found that strange When I broke a limb I had to have 8 weeks of physio and mine wasn't even a weight bearing limb....and lets face it, there was a lottt of weight on that ankle of hers!
Yeah, I thought at the time there was something odd, probably just a sprained ankle!

I think the pair of them are hypochondriacs anyway, they go to A and E for the slightest thing that I wouldn't have bothered my DR with let alone clog up A and E!!
I'm with you on that, I think it was a bad sprain or a slight fracture or something. I think if it was a proper 'broken' ankle there would have been physio and more hospital visits and maybe a proper cast. Defo both hypochondriacs 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.