Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think they'll be hitting the clubs? Or in bed with a cuppa and a snack by 9 ? 🤣
Only thing they will be hitting up will be the local McDonald’s. Charlie bean how many double cheeseburgers for 1500 calories? Best make that 1200 calories so I can have a few cheeky Gins. Cause Helen drinks that so I’ve got too drink that too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow Jane where is your Oscar??
The reason your stomach was so bad was because you was constantly shoving food in your mouth 👄
And u always go out for walks and drive about so can’t see why u are saying u don’t normally go out ? Your anxiety is because u are massive and you are not happy not because of any other reasons , u are just making a mockery of everyone that genuinely suffers shame on u 😖

I don't know why such click bait titles are allowed. Should be made to declare a basic title, part of me would like to watch it part of me cannot stand cringe attention seeking tit. Bet this one makes her a few pennies as everyone will be curious as to what it's about.

Reactions: 6
Just tried watching this with the subtitles on -unfortunately, it can't make out what she is saying, the subtitles are more gibberish than her speech, if that's even possible!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Makes me laugh she was so upset to oh look they have fish and chips , what the actual duck still thinking talking about food even in her dark moments lol

• Haha
I cannot stand crying thumbnails, who the actual hell goes through their footage looking for a crying shot to use? Greedy attention seeking feckers like grabby gammons that's who, sunk to a new low here jane

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am glad she has finally got a grip and changed to calorie counting. That stupidity with slimming world is what drove me to not watch her. It was common sense that she was eating too many calories versus what her body needed and that's why she wasn't loosing weight. It was frustrating that she couldn't see that and how she would block anyone that mentioned calorie counting and now all of a sudden its the greatest thing since sliced bread! Also bugs me that she thinks she has found this revolutionary weight loss secret, no Jane if you had listened to people years ago instead of blocking them you might not still be where you are!

A time will come as her weight decreases, her calories must also decrease in order for her to be in a calorie deficit and that's when she will be in trouble. She can get away with 1500 calories at the moment because she has weight too loose but once she gets to that point where her body only needs 1500 calories she will start maintaining and go back to her usual moaney self.

I think it is sad that her mood towards herself and Charlie is so greatly affected by how much weight she has lost and whether Charlie has lost more than her.

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion grabby granny gammons and her dedicated survivor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She wouldn't go in the pub for a drink because she has flip flops on :unsure: I have given in to watching the fish and chip comment got my curiosity.

I dunno how Charlie put's up with his every suggestion laughed off and shot down. He seems bored stiff all the time. Like woohoo he gets to go on a random drive as their time together I bet he is over the moon with that kind of interaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh duck off Jane so many people deal with IBS and anxiety and they have to find a way round it they have to work and find triggers and try to keep it in control the best they can if you had real anxiety you would not be sharing your life the way you do. I have never seen so much tit in my life and when they talked about being dragged down Charlie looks like it all taken a toll on him but he dare not be honest and say how the whole thing effected him and his life being put on hold. There was not even a transition to explain why she burst into tears it was like oh I am in tears quick lets press record and talk about this and as for the not talking about it tit why bleeping bring it up honestly does she not realise how stupid that makes her look maybe if she was totally honest and open she might go back to being more genuine instead of these big fake smiles and you can tell alot about a persons laugh and hers is so bleeping ott and sarcy you can tell she must be a right snippy cow at times

Reactions: 5
I dont want to sound harsh as she may suffer terribly with anxiety but my question is this - what the hell was she doing booking a holiday? If it is that much of a problem surely she wouldnt be risking a plane journey?

Reactions: 6
I dont want to sound harsh as she may suffer terribly with anxiety but my question is this - what the hell was she doing booking a holiday? If it is that much of a problem surely she wouldnt be risking a plane journey?
Exactly it will add pressure to her anxiety if she cant manage to go to the shop locally until yesterday why put the kinda pressure on yourself until you feel better or at least learnt to cope the thing is with Jane she comes across like she has all these problems and troubles but when you strip them back does she do anything to contribute to them getting better in reality plus as far as I can see she has been fine even if she has been faking it she claims she only recently went to the shops but I have seen her instagram she has been doing that for weeks :oops: she made it sound she was house bound with anxiety which I do know happens to people but it all doesnt add up and why be scared to go to a supermarket because of needing the loo supermarkets all have loos and disabled ones if your worried your IBS is gonna cause to much embarrassment

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.