Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is basically the crux of why people have a problem with her, it’s not her size it’s because she lies about her size. She touts herself as a slimming world guru when clearly she doesn’t follow the plan. She is just constantly on the make and sadly some of the followers are too blind to see it and being fleeced at the same time.

I despise people that try and make out of other people’s insecurities and that’s exactly what she does 😡

Rant over 🤣
Totally agree. I’

Reactions: 3
Grabbing cow has got an affiliate link for Top cashback?! That person who commented was right, just bloody click it yourself!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Absolutely agree with the above. She’s just on the make, has nothing interesting to say, is not on the SW plan, or any weight loss plan that I can see as she’s huge.
She deletes comments as quick as a flash that challenge what she’s saying in any way shape or form . What an absoloute shyster..

Reactions: 7
Absolutely agree with the above. She’s just on the make, has nothing interesting to say, is not on the SW plan, or any weight loss plan that I can see as she’s huge.
She deletes comments as quick as a flash that challenge what she’s saying in any way shape or form . What an absoloute shyster..
She is disgusting isn’t she? That comment was informative and not in the least bit nasty! They love that bubble don’t they where only suck up comments are allowed.

Wonder whether the friends and family code for electric is supposed to be shared on SM?

Reactions: 9
Shes turning into a money mad beg-witch for sure, its all about what she can make and how little she can do to work or put any effort in for it, I really don't get why so many people seem to worship her, its like a cult.........the cult of JD gammons, look into her eyes (they're just above her chubby cheeks) and she will convince you to love her, worship her, buy her tit seasonings and tell her she looks gorgeous when in fact she's just lumpy, bumpy and frumpy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see that she put on there that if someone joins bulb using her referral link, she and that person will get £50 each... OK fine, but what if 10 individual people have clicked that link? That means she’s made a whopping £500! I think she talks complete and utter tit. Absolutely useless she is!

Reactions: 5
Shes turning into a money mad beg-witch for sure, its all about what she can make and how little she can do to work or put any effort in for it, I really don't get why so many people seem to worship her, its like a cult.........the cult of JD gammons, look into her eyes (they're just above her chubby cheeks) and she will convince you to love her, worship her, buy her tit seasonings and tell her she looks gorgeous when in fact she's just lumpy, bumpy and frumpy
I wouldn’t purchase anything from a company that gifted anything to her tbh....

And honestly what sort of company would want her advertising it? Beggars belief

The idiot I am, when I followed SW and got sucked into the JD Seasonings crap...I didn’t use anyone’s codes because I don’t agree that they should be making money out of promoting things... that’s just my opinion (a few years ago now), they were literally crap. The sausage casserole tasted of smelly arse, even my husband agreed with me! He couldn’t even eat it. The curry one was tit as well! It’s all about the money! It’s a bleeping pot, with ready made curry spices... I can just buy one jar from Aldi for 50 odd pence that’ll last me a few go’s.

Reactions: 5
The idiot I am, when I followed SW and got sucked into the JD Seasonings crap...I didn’t use anyone’s codes because I don’t agree that they should be making money out of promoting things... that’s just my opinion (a few years ago now), they were literally crap. The sausage casserole tasted of smelly arse, even my husband agreed with me! He couldn’t even eat it. The curry one was tit as well! It’s all about the money! It’s a bleeping pot, with ready made curry spices... I can just buy one jar from Aldi for 50 odd pence that’ll last me a few go’s.
Smelly arse 😂 that made me chuckle, I bought some also back in the day and thought they were rubbish for the money, all them blends can be made easily with cheap spices from the supermarkets, I love the aldi cajun one and like you say its about 50p and not a penny goes to beggy money grabbers

Reactions: 6
Latest vid is a blatant bid for more subscribers. Tag someone out of the ordinary for your channel and see what happens... Money saving tips and plus size hauls, also another bid to widen the appeal of her channel. It's all about the numbers Jane, innit, and not the money-saving numbers eh?

Latest vid is a blatant bid for more subscribers. Tag someone out of the ordinary for your channel and see what happens... Money saving tips and plus size hauls, also another bid to widen the appeal of her channel. It's all about the numbers Jane, innit, and not the money-saving numbers eh?
Quite sad really, married less than a year and spends every waking minute wanting validation from random people she doesn’t know!

Living the dream Jane!!!

Reactions: 4
Said not to click on the link as she was just trying to make money out of people!! She’s obviously deleted it quick as😂

The thing is with Jane is I think she is a little bit lost she doesn't know what direction she wants her channel or "youtube career" to go in and so she will look at what works for others and do the same hence the sudden PLUS SIZE clothing haul (because they seem to be popular with the words plus size) and now money saving (which is the least bit helpful and she may of well Just said for money saving tips and advice visit Martin Lewis at the money saving expert, which she did mention but she could of Just left it at that) and I don't mind people making money from referrals if it's clearly stated and they understand AND it is for something decent and not Just getting people to sign up to tit in order to make others money. I hate it when people Join something because they are told too and it makes them worse off.

I would of much rather she did some homework and research into actual money saving and explained some helpful tips for example on some cashback websites you can Join something and get something totally FREE or even be paid to buy something and if this kind of information was shared you wouldn't mind clicking their referral link as a way of saying thanks but the latest video Just comes across BUY EVERYTHING WITH MY LINK AND MY CODE AND GIVE ME SOME MONEY OK THANKS. Because I didn't learn anything at all from her video and did anyone else honestly?

Oh and I am very surprised she hasn't done "reaction videos" yet to songs or shows because they seem to get lots of views!

The thing is with Jane is I think she is a little bit lost she doesn't know what direction she wants her channel or "youtube career" to go in and so she will look at what works for others and do the same hence the sudden PLUS SIZE clothing haul (because they seem to be popular with the words plus size) and now money saving (which is the least bit helpful and she may of well Just said for money saving tips and advice visit Martin Lewis at the money saving expert, which she did mention but she could of Just left it at that) and I don't mind people making money from referrals if it's clearly stated and they understand AND it is for something decent and not Just getting people to sign up to tit in order to make others money. I hate it when people Join something because they are told too and it makes them worse off.

I would of much rather she did some homework and research into actual money saving and explained some helpful tips for example on some cashback websites you can Join something and get something totally FREE or even be paid to buy something and if this kind of information was shared you wouldn't mind clicking their referral link as a way of saying thanks but the latest video Just comes across BUY EVERYTHING WITH MY LINK AND MY CODE AND GIVE ME SOME MONEY OK THANKS. Because I didn't learn anything at all from her video and did anyone else honestly?

Oh and I am very surprised she hasn't done "reaction videos" yet to songs or shows because they seem to get lots of views!
Without being big headed I could give far better tips than her. I am a bargain hunter anyway and I love going aldi/Lidl/Poundland etc. Jane purely did the video because she wants to make money from affiliated links AND bulb is offering 50£ per person to join via her referral link so that’s a good amount of money she’ll be making if anyone is thick enough to do it in the first place

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.