Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to get something off my chest. I work similar hours to her for the same company. I am twice her age literally!! I finish at 2 tho 3 days a week. I come home from work and do not have a nap. Cook tea make my own mash potato and do housework. I don't eat processed food often either. I lost 5 stone last year so she should easily be able to. I didn't follow any diet fad I just reduced my fat and ate healthy. She's pathetic. All these nanna naps and this laziness. Rant over 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I did the "math" before with some of what she said and she lost loads the first week or 2 then literally nothing or 2lb in 3 weeks.

I was shocked by her comment about Obesity not because it's news to me but because it seemed news to her. I am honestly surprised her Doctor has not given her advice or help to lose weight or found the cause of such massive gains so quickly. As I cannot believe food alone can make you balloon that quickly which is why I always suggest she has maybe another underlying problem. Regardless of her diet or any diet she tries the cold hard truth is she needs to move more and exercise even if it's dancing around the living room for an hour a day it can make all the difference. Maybe she should get a Wii Fit if she really want's to stay in her flat all the time or even a treadmill? It's good to see she finally drinks water (well at the moment but she went threw this stage before when HydrateM8 were the in SW thing). Getting fit is no quick fix and I hate the way she talks about some changes as "life style changes" or "making better choices" when it's not always the case and she Just assumes they are better choices.

Let's be honest though if she truely wanted to lose the weight she could. She cold Join a Gym or seek an exercise class. Her obsession is with FOOD and she thinks that is the fix. It doesn't matter what "diet" you follow it's not Just down to food! and Basically what I am trying to say is you cannot get FIT with diet alone she claims she wants to get healthier but I don't see any evidence of that.
Food and exercise are 2 completely different things though.
You say you cannot believe food alone can make you balloon that quickly but did you see the size portions she was scoffing? She halved everything which meant she was eating the same sized meals as Boring Bean! And that's just the stuff they showed us, never mind what they were eating off camera!
Exercise has been proven to keep you healthy, no doubt about that, but as the saying goes, you cannot out run a bad diet, in other words, no matter how much exercise you do, if you over consume, you will not lose weight. Surprisingly you can lose weight without any exercise at all. Exercise is great for overall health, including mental health but its a small contribution to weight loss in the grand scheme of things, its what you eat (or don't eat!!) that gives you weight loss results.
Sure, she could do with generally moving more, coming home after a couple of hours work and sleeping is not normal for a young women!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Food and exercise are 2 completely different things though.
You say you cannot believe food alone can make you balloon that quickly but did you see the size portions she was scoffing? She halved everything which meant she was eating the same sized meals as Boring Bean! And that's just the stuff they showed us, never mind what they were eating off camera!
Exercise has been proven to keep you healthy, no doubt about that, but as the saying goes, you cannot out run a bad diet, in other words, no matter how much exercise you do, if you over consume, you will not lose weight. Surprisingly you can lose weight without any exercise at all. Exercise is great for overall health, including mental health but its a small contribution to weight loss in the grand scheme of things, its what you eat (or don't eat!!) that gives you weight loss results.
Sure, she could do with generally moving more, coming home after a couple of hours work and sleeping is not normal for a young women!
Oh I know you can lose weight without exercise but it's the fact she can bang on about being healthier now and she Just want's to be fitter. Scoffing processed stuff daily because it is within Calories will not make you any fitter. Yes maybe you will lose weight but it's not going to make you suddenly stop huffing and puffing walking from one side of the room to the other directly. The fact she needs a nap so often suggests her diet isn't the best for her. Her portions were big but unless she was also over eating off camera it Just seems her gains are huge. I mean one minute she had her wedding then literally within a week or 2 she gained it all back plus some Just mind boggles me. I think it's the fact she says one thing and does the complete opposite and we don't see the full picture surely how can she tell us she wants to be healthy, has she "worked out" since her warm up work out video that was purely for the camera? Like you say you cannot out run a bad diet but she could at least try to get fit in that sense it would make her comments about wanting to be fit more plausible. Personally I couldn't care if she didn't want to lose weight or get fit that would be her choice but it's the fact it's ALL she ever talks about and yet she says she doesn't want to obsess about weight or losing weight.

If she is eating what she makes out to be eating at the moment though she should be seeing results and I am not sure she is because although she makes out she doesn't want to share she cannot help but shout from the roof tops when she loses anything.

Reactions: 3
Yea she definately could try to get fit, I think it would help immensely. Surely it would be better to go to the gym after work rather than sit about in the nightlife watching love island. Shed still have time to get home and 'clean the loo and Hoover' before Charlie gets home.

In the nightdress not nightlife ffs autocorrect

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi Jane 👋

I guess it's hard to advertise JD Seasonings when you're not cooking from scratch and using them yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why anyone would want Jane to promote there products is beyond me , ooh look at this slob part time working nightie wearing weeble I know she can flog stuff for me 🤦🏻‍♀️ How just how 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Blimey she has been busy reading here today Judging by her latest stories. Notice the exercise calories ZERO ZERO ZERO :LOL:

When was it she started this? 17lb off so far apparently. (not that she likes to mention her weight loss) but wasn't 12 or 14lb of that in the first week or so?

Reactions: 2
Even if some miracle happens and Jane reaches her target weight she's the kind of person who would think i've done it! I deserve a treat, then go crazy to celebrate and gain it all back.

I'm actually pleased she's doing so well with calorie counting. She was making me uncomfortable watching her walking around the flat out of breath with that double chin.

Reactions: 3
Oh jane Jane Jane..what do you want a medal for the little bit of cleaning you did?!
You wait till you have a few kids and then you’ll realise what actual cleaning is!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.