Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh but the poor girl had to carry the bags up the stairs herself :ROFLMAO::LOL: The Packet Mash got me and Carrot Batons! This "convenience" food must cost them an unnecessary fortune Just to save some time preparing.
she can't calorie count and cook ;) far too much effort required

£8 (plus postage) for a tub of carpet freshener :eek: and shes telling everyone its great value, come the fook on Jane, sold your soul for some freebies!!! 8 quid for some bicarb with scent oil in it that will knacker your hoover or your carpet anyway is not good, stop telling people it is!
She'll say anything is um-mazing and the best she's every tried if they give her a freebie ffs, grabber gammons, total beg on toast

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh but the poor girl had to carry the bags up the stairs herself :ROFLMAO::LOL: The Packet Mash got me and Carrot Batons! This "convenience" food must cost them an unnecessary fortune Just to save some time preparing.
I bet she was puffed out for ten minutes before she picked the camera up 😂. Boil your own potatoes and mash them you lazy mare. You only work part time ffs, got loads of time on your hands! They spend so much money on food, she spent £60 there and then no doubt there'll be a couple of top up shops in the week, she is bloody obsessed with food

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
OMG! The originality of that girl is a great big fat zero! It astounds me!!
The opening lines of her latest vlog is 'hello, my little sugarplum fairies' I mean, wtf?? 🤣 Really?

Have you by any chance been watching Antonella Jane? Oh yes, I think you have, you know, the one who starts her vlogs off by addressing her followers like this 'hello my flowerpots'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG! The originality of that girl is a great big fat zero! It astounds me!!
The opening lines of her latest vlog is 'hello, my little sugarplum fairies' I mean, wtf?? 🤣 Really?

Have you by any chance been watching Antonella Jane? Oh yes, I think you have, you know, the one who starts her vlogs off by addressing her followers like this 'hello my flowerpots'
Jane is the sugarplum fairy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am nursing the mother of all hangovers and you lot are cheering me right up! We are a family of four and there is no way we eat this much! I'm also actually doubting she fasts till 11.00. I dont think she could go that long in work 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am nursing the mother of all hangovers and you lot are cheering me right up! We are a family of four and there is no way we eat this much! I'm also actually doubting she fasts till 11.00. I dont think she could go that long in work 🤔
It's not hard to fast for 16 hours...don't forget you are asleep for a lot of that time.
Probably a lot of people miss breakfast on occasions and think nothing of it, we don't say we are fasting, we just missed breakfast!
I don't like eating first thing so naturally eat breakfast late but I think for Fatty, she was used to eating from the moment she opened her eyes in the morning until she closed them at night which usually meant eating in bed :sick: 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her shopping hauls are dreadful,full of processed stuff,the I M plan recommends a Mediterranean diet,can't see the stone loss on her yet .

Reactions: 8
Oh well my Sunday is complete as she’s put a fashion haul up on YT with 3 of those bloody awful dishrag frumpy dresses from Amazon that she’s been wearing in different colours. Talks about the size thing again, so she’s bought a 14 but she is a small 18 or a 16 bordering on a 14 ffs ! Left a comment saying they are far too tight which they are round the boobs and back, can feel a delete coming on. She’s deluded, does it matter what the label says it’s about the fit and quality. Oh and she couldn’t be arsed to iron them either, scruffy twit ! And the other 2 dresses are just the same really Jane is 26 going on 66 frumpsville !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh well my Sunday is complete as she’s put a fashion haul up on YT with 3 of those bloody awful dishrag frumpy dresses from Amazon that she’s been wearing in different colours. Talks about the size thing again, so she’s bought a 14 but she is a small 18 or a 16 bordering on a 14 ffs ! Left a comment saying they are far too tight which they are round the boobs and back, can feel a delete coming on. She’s deluded, does it matter what the label says it’s about the fit and quality. Oh and she couldn’t be arsed to iron them either, scruffy twit ! And the other 2 dresses are just the same really Jane is 26 going on 66 frumpsville !
I can't see your comment it must have been deleted already!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sure that modelling the same dress 3 times in different colours does not warrant a haul! Granted, I haven't read the Youtuber Haul Guidelines, but the exact same dress, which is also too small in every colour should be against the rules. I can't believe that they get paid for this crock of tit, it's unbelievable!

I use my name on YT so it’s still there for now but can see the Gammom joint taking it off shortly , she normally does!
Can't believe the comnent under yours saying that Jane has now given her confidence to wear nice things! The fact that somebody sees those dish rag dresses as 'nice' things is worrying. Some of the fans they get on their channels are a bit stupid!!

Last edited:
Those dresses were way too small, could see her stomach like she had nothing on and super tight on chest area too, why does she insist she is a 14? she kept saying how comfy they were when in reality it looks like if she sits or bends they will rip.......still looking for evidence of the alleged 1 stone loss :unsure:
she also has far too many butt kissers feeding her ego and telling her how great she looks! does she hell.......she looks terrible! lady gammons, frumpy, dumpy and lumpy!!!

I’m confused, I only watched 3 dress try ons (none of which fitted her) she couldn’t even remember the price she paid for any of them ... each one was “I think it was around x pounds” she is such a bellend [emoji30]

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sure that modelling the same dress 3 times in different colours does not warrant a haul! Granted, I haven't read the Youtuber Haul Guidelines, but the exact same dress, which is also too small in every colour should be against the rules. I can't believe that they get paid for this crock of tit, it's unbelievable!

Can't believe the comnent under yours saying that Jane has now given her confidence to wear nice things! The fact that somebody sees those dish rag dresses as 'nice' things is worrying. Some of the fans they get on their channels are a bit stupid!!
They are either tit scared of the wrath of Jane or are just as deluded as she is, there are so many on there that say they can see the weight loss, well I can’t and do you know what if I could I would congratulate her but there’s nothing to see yet and that’s what pisses me off as she makes out like she’s dropping dress sizes every week when in reality she isn’t !!

Reactions: 8
How can you be a size 18 but can fit in to 14s 😂 🤦🏻‍♀️ This women just makes it up as she goes Along she has the worst taste in clothes for a young women , can’t see all this so called weight loss either her head still looks like the moon 🌚

She's clever with the angles on her videos! I think she maybe looks slightly slimmer in the face but on the videos in Wales last week she just looked the same! She defo needs to size up in that dress, the one in three colours her tits looked like they were bursting out!! Also too tight on the arms hun, size up!!!

She's clever with the angles on her videos! I think she maybe looks slightly slimmer in the face but on the videos in Wales last week she just looked the same! She defo needs to size up in that dress, the one in three colours her tits looked like they were bursting out!! Also too tight on the arms hun, size up!!!
She def uses a filter to soften the blow 🥰

Personally the comment about being careful with money / liking a bargain is what got me :LOL:

I have never known anyone blow money like she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.