Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well nothing to report today on the Gammon joint front but noticed on YT another one is now doing calorie counting and saying she has been doing it for a while, just cut the the bullshit Belle on your weight loss journey it’s the first you,ve mentioned of it. Do any of these people have the capability to come up with something original ffs !
I thought she mentioned something a few weeks ago

Reactions: 1

burnbookregina

Lol i wasnt offended, and hope I dont cause any offence...other than to thread topics obv haha seeing as she clearly reads here.

So how does this new thread name suggestions and note work? Still new to this not seen it before

Reactions: 1

Yashlions

VIP Member
Might as well be mightn’t it ? It was the nearest thing that I thought she would pour down her neck for brekkie, maybe time to change it to reflect her new eating regime me thinks

Can’t wait, going to watch it now while I’m getting ready for work
Enjoy 😊

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Had anyone had an account to see jane stories just logged on to an account have not even used in months and have been blocked so confussed as never interacted with her on it?

Yeah I bet her salt intake is pretty high. Something Just doesn't add up with this new "way of life" does she drink nothing but water? She comes across the kind of person that would be having Fizzy drinks on a regular basis. Then again I think SW has confused her and added to her food issues in one of her old Vlogs when she was "on plan with SW" she kept saying how she was making better choices and decided not to have Mc Donalds but then sat and ate a huge bag of random "free foods" including a HUGE pasta and now she realises food has Calories sometimes a little bit of what you fancy is much better than a lot of random crap you don't even Enjoy. Her food photos make it looks like she eats nothing these days compared to when she was on SW. :unsure: Surely you can't Just suddenly decide to eat a proper portion of food do you think she puts a lot on for show then the rest of her Calories are pure shit that she scoffs off camera. All seems very strange.
Although if she is actually drinking alot of water she might feel too full to eat big portions.

Completely agree that people need to stop asking her if they are trying for a baby.
I think they will move somewhere with a garden before they have a baby!

Campervanfan

I don't think Charlie needs to lose weight to be honest. He looks just the average build for a man his height. Do you think Jane makes him follow these diets with her?

Im also not a fan of jane day, she seems very hollier than thou with the way she speaks.
Hit the nail on the head there about Jane Day,fair play to her though she doesn't pepper her blogs with loads of ads

burnbookregina

Exactly! Like the time Boring Bean went to A & E with toothache! Now I know toothache is awful but he'd put up with for some time and then decided to go to A and E during the evening because he hadn't done anything about it during the day - like call a dentist! A and E for toothache!!
I think that is a disgusting waste of our resources and personally, I would have been embarrassed to go there with a bloody toothache!
I didnt think you were meant to go to a and e for toothache. Thought you had to call out of hours dentist anyway...what a waste of a and e time

Bulging area found on large older women between the waist and the genital area. Not quite a gut, not quite a cunt... The Gunt πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ suns jane up perfectly
Is it the same as the flap of skin from after having kids...if so I have one too πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯
Bulging area found on large older women between the waist and the genital area. Not quite a gut, not quite a cunt... The Gunt. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Boooo I seem to have one of them.... I try and disguise it though to be fair.

Why oh why did that quote and stuff twice, it dissappeared so I wrote it again then it posted bloody twice!!