Jane Gammons #3 #SaveCharlie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please jane, get a bleeping grip. You're an over sized whale and always will be, and now putting on rhe tears because you've read on here that you're like an old woman who doesnt do anything apart for work couple hour then straight home to put stained nightie on 🤢 you are a bleeping joke and should be ashamed of yourself. You are now trying to play the mental health card, when there are plenty of people who do have mental health conditiins, suffer with panic attacks and horrendous anxiety. But your making it all out to be a game just so you get more views on the crappy videos you put out.
If charlie doesnt get away from the whale soon he will end up suffering himself, both are wankers but she is just dragging charlie down with her

Reactions: 13
Exactly it will add pressure to her anxiety if she cant manage to go to the shop locally until yesterday why put the kinda pressure on yourself until you feel better or at least learnt to cope the thing is with Jane she comes across like she has all these problems and troubles but when you strip them back does she do anything to contribute to them getting better in reality plus as far as I can see she has been fine even if she has been faking it she claims she only recently went to the shops but I have seen her instagram she has been doing that for weeks :oops: she made it sound she was house bound with anxiety which I do know happens to people but it all doesnt add up and why be scared to go to a supermarket because of needing the loo supermarkets all have loos and disabled ones if your worried your IBS is gonna cause to much embarrassment
I dont know that much about IBS so popped on the NHS website. I'm calling bollocks on her supposed IBS - there is a list of recommended dos and don'ts and she ignores every single one.

Granted there is no guarantee these things will "cure" the issue but aim to help so if it is that bad to cause you anxiety like she says then surely you would follow it to the letter. Unless she has self diagnosed IBS?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
ffs I look after my 17 year old who has extreme anxiety she can't leave the house but she never turns the tears on and is trying quietly to get through it. where's the anxiety when you're in next, b and m, home bargains etc etc Jane?? please don't belittle people who have real mental health issues 😠😠😠

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't understand going for a drive, just for the sake of it. Is it a thing people actually do???! The only time I've ever done that was when i first passed my driving test. How is driving around, with no destination in mind to, or any desire to get out of the car a fun thing to do??? Waste of petrol, not very environmentally friendly and pure lazy. Imagine your life being that tit, going for a drive is a fun thing to do.

Reactions: 6
Wow Jane where is your Oscar??
The reason your stomach was so bad was because you was constantly shoving food in your mouth 👄
And u always go out for walks and drive about so can’t see why u are saying u don’t normally go out ? Your anxiety is because u are massive and you are not happy not because of any other reasons , u are just making a mockery of everyone that genuinely suffers shame on u 😖
Hang on a sec. I'm no mega fan of hers, but how do you know she isn't really suffering? IBS is extremely debilitating and yes there are links to food, but more often than not it can hit completely out of the blue.

Having said that - I really cannot be doing with these clickbaity crying shots on the YouTube thumbnail!!!

Reactions: 4
Im calling bull tit on this whole "i never want to go anywhere crap" there is loads of footage of them going for drives in the countryside and having car picnics.....no loos in sight and what about her charity shops hauls? shes said before she spends ages in the area that has loads of good ones. She might have an issue looking for loos but i doubt its as serious as she is making it out to be as she goes out and about loads. Plus whats with the constant "where are we charlie, whats this place called?" are we supposed to think she gets in the car with no idea where they're going and doesn't see one road sign?? eff off Jane, stop doing all this for more subs and views its despicable and as phoney as you. Surely if this was all so serious she wouldn't be putting it out there for everyone to see.......then again so many vloggers put everything out there for more views so who knows??

Reactions: 10
She was so ill, she didn't want to go shopping!! Eff off Jane, you do other peoples' shopping every day, and you obviously know where the toilets are in your place of employment! You are a lying little mare, how many times have you either gone with your mother or alone to strange places, just because you want to mooch around different charity shops? Don't tell me that you were researching all the toilet facilities of those said Charity Shops before you visited!

The only reason that you haven't wanted to food shop is because you are too damn lazy to carry them up your stairs, nothing to do with the toilets, it's because of your LAZYITIS! The sooner your silly cult followers wake up and realise what a sneaky, lying witch you are, the better!!

Reactions: 9
Hang on a sec. I'm no mega fan of hers, but how do you know she isn't really suffering? IBS is extremely debilitating and yes there are links to food, but more often than not it can hit completely out of the blue.

Having said that - I really cannot be doing with these clickbaity crying shots on the YouTube thumbnail!!!
I’m not being funny but she was eating 10 bowls of chips a day and a hell of a lot more ! her issues are that she is obsessed with food if she suffers that badly she would seek professional help not just keep eating ibs is very uncomfortable so I can’t see how she ate all that food her pain did not seem to stop her at all it’s just all bullshit she is just greedy plain and simple she’s controlling poor boring bean she’s very manipulative not ill 😷

Im calling bull tit on this whole "i never want to go anywhere crap" there is loads of footage of them going for drives in the countryside and having car picnics.....no loos in sight and what about her charity shops hauls? shes said before she spends ages in the area that has loads of good ones. She might have an issue looking for loos but i doubt its as serious as she is making it out to be as she goes out and about loads. Plus whats with the constant "where are we charlie, whats this place called?" are we supposed to think she gets in the car with no idea where they're going and doesn't see one road sign?? eff off Jane, stop doing all this for more subs and views its despicable and as phoney as you. Surely if this was all so serious she wouldn't be putting it out there for everyone to see.......then again so many vloggers put everything out there for more views so who knows??
She’s just desperate to get more views so so sad and desperate she makes me angry lol

It's also not the first time she's visited Helen is it? She also went to slim con, went away for her honeymoon, and multiple trips to home bargains, charity shops etc It's not like she doesn't leave the house.

As for her IBS it may be affecting her life, but she doesn't help herself whatsoever. Eating Dominoes and Krispy Kremes would give me an upset stomach and i don't even have IBS.

Reactions: 9
Sorry but a lot of that video is bullshit, she goes the bleeping shops most days after her few hours in work does she think all her minions were born yesterday?! I doubt the ibs is as bad as she makes out either because there is no way she would have been eating all the shite she's had I'm sorry but it doesn't ring true. I'm not saying she doesn't have a bit of anxiety but the shop thing just doesn't ring true, she's never out if the bloody shops, plus she walks round one all morning at work!! I think she was referring to this site when she said about other stuff making her ill.
I had to laugh about the family member being ill, well it's probably Charlie's mother, I haven't seen you going to visit anymore Jane so does it really affect you?! Poor Charlie is probably told when he can and can't go to see her! I wouldn't be surprised

It's also not the first time she's visited Helen is it? She also went to slim con, went away for her honeymoon, and multiple trips to home bargains, charity shops etc It's not like she doesn't leave the house.

As for her IBS it may be affecting her life, but she doesn't help herself whatsoever. Eating Dominoes and Krispy Kremes would give me an upset stomach and i don't even have IBS.
Yes she looked absolutely fine in Wales, scoffing burgers etc!

I think she may suffer with what most call "the nervous shits" more than IBS if she had IBS she would avoid triggers (this is the first thing you get told) like the Cheese thing suddenly that was fine after being blamed for all sorts of things. Don't forget she was also away before Christmas to somewhere new that was in the middle of the countryside I don't doubt she does have some issues but it's nothing new that needed addressing now and in the way she mentioned it all out of the blue and all dramatic what even set that off :cautious:

Had to reluctantly watch the vlog after all the comments on here,sorry I just don't buy it and this philosophy shite the are suddenly spouting,from someone who can't even pronounce clergy correctly!

Reactions: 8
If I was Jane I tell you what would make me feel anxious , the fact that I’m ripping charity’s off she not feeling ill then is she ? she’s happy to go out buy a top for 50p then put it on eBay for £16 I think that’s disgusting

• Heart

Oooookay, I take back my previous comment lol I've just seen it the Krispy Kreme post. They give me such an upset stomach 🤮 why you would have them when you know you've got IBS is beyond me!!

Jane, you want to be careful because you are starting to dig your own Youtube grave!! You have all but stopped doing the charity shop hauls and no, it's not because of your anxiety of visiting these places! It's because you received so much negative backlash because people were angry at you relisting the items on ebay for enormous profits. So to reiterate, NOT because of your anxiety, but because people did NOT like your greed!

If you are going to go down the route of trying to make out that you are too scared to go shopping anywhere? Then how do you explain away all the 'shopping' hauls you list on your channel each week full of useless tat half of it? So we can now expect those hauls to stop now, as well as the charity shop hauls?

You don't cook anymore because now you are eating processed crap, how are you going to be able to mention JD seasonings 4 times a week without cooking?

If you carry on the way you are Jane, you will have no channel at all by Christmas because your 'anxiety' will have killed all the content! Unless you are going to keep listing AD's of silly stuff like the wax melts that are gifted to you, there will be nothing left!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I still can't believe she was angry about someone haggling in a charity shop but she's ok with buying stuff from a charity and selling it on for profit.

I have a notification come up when she lists things on Ebay (because I wanted to be nosey at how much she was listing things for after having only paid 50p)and the same things are listed month after month after month so therefore she obviously isn't selling anything. Bet that's bought her to tears 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.