Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NighttimeNurse

"please recommend some foods we wouldn't normally try"

How about some steamed broccoli and a green salad?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Rosap

Not caught up with the gammons for months

Stupid question but, is she still telling people that she is losing weight and calorie counting
Says she's not losing weight at the moment but was until lockdown (lie obviously)

She's now in hiding as she's "sick" with "anxiety" and can't work.

You can get secret videos for 1.99 but they're just food hauls she got delivered as she's a greedy cow

Charlie was furloughed for a day

Charlie was meant to be the voice of her channels but didn't do it

Her tesco career is probably over as she skated them online as did Charlie on twitter over stress and ppe

both compared 4 hours in Tesco to being a nurse. Even though 3 hours is before opening and she gets a 30 minutes break

She's resorted to showing her wedding video due to lack of content

To sum up, Jane is still greedy and lying and Charlie is still enabling her and has yet to grow a pair.

Says she's not losing weight at the moment but was until lockdown (lie obviously)

She's now in hiding as she's "sick" with "anxiety" and can't work.

You can get secret videos for 1.99 but they're just food hauls she got delivered as she's a greedy cow

Charlie was furloughed for a day

Charlie was meant to be the voice of her channels but didn't do it

Her tesco career is probably over as she skated them online as did Charlie on twitter over stress and ppe

both compared 4 hours in Tesco to being a nurse. Even though 3 hours is before opening and she gets a 30 minutes break

She's resorted to showing her wedding video due to lack of content

To sum up, Jane is still greedy and lying and Charlie is still enabling her and has yet to grow a pair.

Sorry forgot they had a stint at running a disco and a quiz to help us all in lockdown. It worked because I laughed so much I forgot about the pandemic for 3 minutes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Well after watching those 2 greedy cunts stuffing their faces crunching, munching and slurping yet again , my month subscribing on her other channel is not going to be renewed as she is well and truly getting to me at the moment as well as that fucking comb over dogger wimp !! . If she dares to put up a video up about about calorie counting after this and how she’s back on track and how well she,s doing I’ll personally drive down to fucking Eastbourne all 200 and odd miles of it and ram the biggest fucking dildo I can find right down her throat as it’s the only way to shut her up !! Must be the lockdown but I,m climbing up the walls when I watch her at the minute, mind saying that bet Charlie’s birthday will be one to forget. She might make him sit in the patio in that goddam awful beige coat not that it will go anyway near Mr Moobs now and those Boohoo man slippers preening his comb over, while he opens his tons of tat pressies that porky pig has bought him. She really makes me want to 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

The bag must be big enough to cover her head after that shocking video title !
I wish it fucking was !! And I wish it had a drawstring as I’d pull it as tight as I could 😂😂😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Wow!! She looks like Queen Victoria, the twilight years. Can you believe she’s 27!!!!!! (Years no, stones? Definitely!)

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She seems in fine spirits. She's managed to get a grip on her anxiety in like a week....back to her usual fraudulent self.

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
I watched it because the lockdown boredom is getting to me haha. Charlie’s disgusted face reminds me of a blobfish.

133C5B18-51C0-4C7C-B81F-CF6C036C851A.jpeg
A42BA941-8921-4667-89EB-FD59FF8B0D8E.jpeg

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Hope it’s not windy on the coast! I can just see those fibres blowing off of the beans head and sticking to janes face as she trundles behind him on their walk🤣

He actually looked like he was going to cry when he saw his bald patch had disappeared!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Jacq596

Hey guys, I gotta admit. I really REALLY think the reason Jane went off air for awhile was because of ME!! I've been a fan of hers for the past couple of years (yes I was a gammonette lol). But when she started charging her fans £1.99 to watch extra videos, it really cheesed me off! It made me see her in a different light. So anyway, I started posting things on her Instagram and YouTube channel, asking why she was doing this to her 'loyal' fans. I said she was greedy, amongst a lot of other 'home truths' lol. Well she deleted all my comments and blocked me from her Instagram, and from commenting on her You Tube videos. So all I wanted to say really, is that I've 'come from the other side' lol. I've read so many of your comments, and I've actually been in tears of laughter! Hope you will accept an EX Gammonette :) xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Here to hate

Her bag contents are the same as mine only I don't have a "what happens in case I shit myself" bag inside my cheap knock off bag.

I once ordered a pair of black tights from Tesco and got substituted with a bag of Haribo Star Mix, I'm convinced Jane picked my order that day the thick trout!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
It proves why she’s been so quiet on SM she knows she will get slated with the amount she’s gained in such a short space of time but then the arselickers will tell her how fantastic and slim she looks, she’s amazing blah blah but she really needs to get a grip NOW for her height and to be a size 20 is massive she gets out of breath so easy and at her age she should be climbing the stairs yes Jane with your shopping, that’s why your getting bigger by the minute your sitting all day everyday not just in this lockdown eating yourself into a early grave and not lifting a finger, you want lifted and laid Charlie is out working yet he’s to do the washing up etc whilst you lie on the sofa you might have made dinner but half the time your leaning over the sides gabbing on SM giving your pan a stir now and again hardly a workout is it 🤔 you work 4 hours a day (that’s if your really back at work) you do what most people do you walk about picking shopping plop it into a trolley - viola your shift is done. If your job was as active and strenuous as you make out it is you wouldn’t be the size you are, then again your deluded calorie counting is a joke your allowed 1700 calories a day but in honestly you consume 4700. There I’ve had my rant i might leave the kids alone now 😂😂😂😂😂 - kidding my kids have handled this lockdown amazing 😉

lexiloo

VIP Member
"orange juice like you get at McDonalds" awww hope she remembered the plastic toy for his happy meal box too

• Haha

Rosap

my favourite bit of the video

Well have some garlic bread next week and I'll freeze the rest...

AS IF 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I bet its all eaten as already

• Haha

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
The more I dislike Jane the more I emphatise with Charlie. I'd love him to go on ten years younger in ten days, he'd be a new man

I think lock down has got to me, I'm standing up for Charlie all the time 😂😂. It's not like he's down the pub sinking ten pints. And sandwiches aren't that bad for lunch. I'm still blaming Jane and her calorie laden dinners for his gain. He just won't say no to her
I’m sorry after Charlie and his disgusting comments regarding how Jane was worse off than Nurses and carers I have no sympathy for him in the slightest .. his attitude stinks as much as hers and their spare room full of musty clothes 🤣

Although I would love to see a vlog of where Charlie’s new hair fibres blow off and stick to Janeychins chins ... that would be comedy gold 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I bloody knew it!!! I said a few comments back it looked like he had been on the just for men it’s not even the same colour as his hair 😂

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
Why were they acting like he was nervous about showing us his bald patch? Did they think we all thought he had full head of hair?😂😂

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
I bloody knew it!!! I said a few comments back it looked like he had been on the just for men it’s not even the same colour as his hair 😂
You did! That’s the first thing I thought when I saw it 🤣. Jesus, Charlie looked mortified 😳 just when you think Jane can’t get any worse!

He is a complete and utter knob jockey !

Bab,s needs help and fast !

Fuck me fat Charlie has bought hair powder with fibres to hide his bald patch. God he looks bloated . Did snigger when Blubbakins asked him when he noticed he was losing the hair, bloody obvious answer..when he met that fat twunt !!! Thought he was gonna shave his bonce in this video just gutted he hasn’t, could’ve done with a laugh, bet he looks like a potato 🤣🤣🤣
I laughed out loud at that too, fucking hell im surprised he’s got any hair left at all! He looks like he’s got the weight of the world on his shoulders, not just the weight of Janie 😂

A Smelly piss elevator

Charlie..... Hair loss video??? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Never mind his hair, what about his marbles????? He married a right Twunt!!
It’s comedy gold! Especially the pinned comment, a massive well done to Charlie, she sounds like shes potty training a toddler ffs!

• Haha