Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bloody knew it!!! I said a few comments back it looked like he had been on the just for men it’s not even the same colour as his hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bloody knew it!!! I said a few comments back it looked like he had been on the just for men it’s not even the same colour as his hair 😂
You did! That’s the first thing I thought when I saw it 🤣. Jesus, Charlie looked mortified 😳 just when you think Jane can’t get any worse!

He is a complete and utter knob jockey !

Bab,s needs help and fast !

duck me fat Charlie has bought hair powder with fibres to hide his bald patch. God he looks bloated . Did snigger when Blubbakins asked him when he noticed he was losing the hair, bloody obvious answer..when he met that fat twunt !!! Thought he was gonna shave his bonce in this video just gutted he hasn’t, could’ve done with a laugh, bet he looks like a potato 🤣🤣🤣
I laughed out loud at that too, bleeping hell im surprised he’s got any hair left at all! He looks like he’s got the weight of the world on his shoulders, not just the weight of Janie 😂

A Smelly piss elevator

Charlie..... Hair loss video??? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Never mind his hair, what about his marbles????? He married a right Twunt!!
It’s comedy gold! Especially the pinned comment, a massive well done to Charlie, she sounds like shes potty training a toddler ffs!

• Haha
Omg what have I woke up too ! Charlie’s bald head video 😂😂 this is gonna be epic 👴🏻

• Haha
I can't beleive she's putting Charlie's hair up as click bait content. Has she no shame? If Charlie was the weight he was a while neck he could carry of a much tighter hair cut and look relatively cool ( I did say relatively)

she's a feeder, she needs him to be big too so she doesnt feel threatened. Charlie is out for long days, doesn't have big lunches, doesn't drink lots of beer so if he didn't have such calorie ridden muck for tea he'd shed pounds and look so much better and happier

Reactions: 13
Wow how old and bloated does he look , he could have had a hair transplant by now amount of money they spend on top up shops and takeaways

Reactions: 14
Wow how old and bloated does he look , he could have had a hair transplant by now amount of money they spend on top up shops and takeaways
When he looked at the camera like a right dope and said “now I’m approaching 30” I thought bloody hell you could pass for 40!
Exactly, he could have a transplant if he’s self conscious about it, I bet Jane wouldn’t let him spend the money on it though

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really was hoping he would sneeze after she put that stuff on , could imagine it coming straight off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I loved the way she ‘interviewed’ him! ‘ when did you first notice you were losing your hair?’ Charlie looks like he’s got nothing left to give! He’s only 30 and the life has been sucked out of him. He looks like a middle aged man, I know he can’t help his baldness, but he can help his paunch!

Reactions: 15
she's a feeder, she needs him to be big too so she doesnt feel threatened. Charlie is out for long days, doesn't have big lunches, doesn't drink lots of beer so if he didn't have such calorie ridden muck for tea he'd shed pounds and look so much better and happier
Are you kidding?🤣 he takes a suitcase to work with his lunch in and likes a drink too, ale and wine😛

• Haha
well that was just.....odd, Charlie looks like he's lost the will to live, never known anyone so monotone and dull, its like pulling teeth trying to get anything from him! He's doing his hair loss no favours letting the rest of his hair grow so long and the beard is so grown out its almost meeting the neckline of his jumper.
What happens with that powder if it rains???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
well that was just.....odd, Charlie looks like he's lost the will to live, never known anyone so monotone and dull, its like pulling teeth trying to get anything from him! He's doing his hair loss no favours letting the rest of his hair grow so long and the beard is so grown out its almost meeting the neckline of his jumper.
What happens with that powder if it rains???
It runs......😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why were they acting like he was nervous about showing us his bald patch? Did they think we all thought he had full head of hair?😂😂

• Haha
Hope it’s not windy on the coast! I can just see those fibres blowing off of the beans head and sticking to janes face as she trundles behind him on their walk🤣

He actually looked like he was going to cry when he saw his bald patch had disappeared!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are prob hoping for a freebie hair transplant 😂 I wouldn’t put it past them 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
The more I dislike Jane the more I emphatise with Charlie. I'd love him to go on ten years younger in ten days, he'd be a new man

Are you kidding?🤣 he takes a suitcase to work with his lunch in and likes a drink too, ale and wine😛
I think lock down has got to me, I'm standing up for Charlie all the time 😂😂. It's not like he's down the pub sinking ten pints. And sandwiches aren't that bad for lunch. I'm still blaming Jane and her calorie laden dinners for his gain. He just won't say no to her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She does know that those potatoes will not produce packs of ready made mash doesn’t she??? 🤪
Can’t wait for her to plant her plastic packet mash 😆

Hope it’s not windy on the coast! I can just see those fibres blowing off of the beans head and sticking to janes face as she trundles behind him on their walk🤣

He actually looked like he was going to cry when he saw his bald patch had disappeared!
Myself and hubby were having a right laugh watching last night when they said it wasn’t waterproof. Hubby “imagine going out and your bleeping hair washing away” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.