Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well after watching those 2 greedy cunts stuffing their faces crunching, munching and slurping yet again , my month subscribing on her other channel is not going to be renewed as she is well and truly getting to me at the moment as well as that bleeping comb over dogger wimp !! . If she dares to put up a video up about about calorie counting after this and how she’s back on track and how well she,s doing I’ll personally drive down to bleeping Eastbourne all 200 and odd miles of it and ram the biggest bleeping dildo I can find right down her throat as it’s the only way to shut her up !! Must be the lockdown but I,m climbing up the walls when I watch her at the minute, mind saying that bet Charlie’s birthday will be one to forget. She might make him sit in the patio in that goddam awful beige coat not that it will go anyway near Mr Moobs now and those Boohoo man slippers preening his comb over, while he opens his tons of tat pressies that porky pig has bought him. She really makes me want to 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

The bag must be big enough to cover her head after that shocking video title !
I wish it bleeping was !! And I wish it had a drawstring as I’d pull it as tight as I could 😂😂😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she does live in some kind of retirement apartment / surrounded by older people then POOR THEM!! They are probably lovely people that have and still have more active and social lives that these pair of saggy tits!! The older generation especially take no tit and she is the kinda person any grandparent would warn you of as fat and lazy not living in the real world. My nan is in her 90s (currently in hospital for a fall and praying she doesn’t catch this corona) she was in the land army and one tough cookie she would absolutely hate living next to someone like entitled Jane. The way she talks about older people as well arrtrrrrrrrr blesssssssss and secretly records Charlie’s grandparents mocking them like they are bleeping stupid really winds me up!!!

Reactions: 11
Well after watching those 2 greedy cunts stuffing their faces crunching, munching and slurping yet again , my month subscribing on her other channel is not going to be renewed as she is well and truly getting to me at the moment as well as that bleeping comb over dogger wimp !! . If she dares to put up a video up about about calorie counting after this and how she’s back on track and how well she,s doing I’ll personally drive down to bleeping Eastbourne all 200 and odd miles of it and ram the biggest bleeping dildo I can find right down her throat as it’s the only way to shut her up !! Must be the lockdown but I,m climbing up the walls when I watch her at the minute, mind saying that bet Charlie’s birthday will be one to forget. She might make him sit in the patio in that goddam awful beige coat not that it will go anyway near Mr Moobs now and those Boohoo man slippers preening his comb over, while he opens his tons of tat pressies that porky pig has bought him. She really makes me want to 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I wish it bleeping was !! And I wish it had a drawstring as I’d pull it as tight as I could 😂😂😂🤣
You’re on form tonight girl 🤣🤣

Who the hell is she trying to kid saying the drinks were her favourite, we all know it’s the food. The way she looks at food, she gets pure joy out of it, she needs to see a therapist over her food addiction and fast

Reactions: 9
"please recommend some foods we wouldn't normally try"

How about some steamed broccoli and a green salad?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
"please recommend some foods we wouldn't normally try"

How about some steamed broccoli and a green salad?
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

So, I was up with the sunrise this morning, anyone else find their sleeping pattern has been disturbed during lockdown?

Anyway, thought I'd watch the latest tit show - she's been shopping and has been perusing the 'Worldwide' aisle to pick up some 'unusual' foods to taste test.
I don't know about you lot but at the moment, when I go shopping, I go in, get what I want, pay and get the hell out of the shop? Two reasons, 1) I don't want to spend too much time in and around somewhere that could potentially make me ill 2) It's one in one out in the shops at the moment and there are people queuing to get in so the quicker I'm done and out, the quicker someone else can get in.
Now, I'm not an anxious person but I'm also not one of those people that thinks it wont happen to them. It can happen to anyone. Shopping for 'fun' and hanging around looking at differentt foods does not strike me as something that someone, who only last week was off work because of anxiety due to Covid19! I'm sorry, I just don't buy it.
Not only that, they had just eaten their dinner and there they were, still stuffing their fat faces with yet more food and drink. Unbelievable. Such a greedy pair.

I see most vloggers are really struggling for content during lockdown because they can't get out and about and do the usual stuff but not Jane, hers is as tit as it always is!

Reactions: 16

Brilliant

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

So, I was up with the sunrise this morning, anyone else find their sleeping pattern has been disturbed during lockdown?

Anyway, thought I'd watch the latest tit show - she's been shopping and has been perusing the 'Worldwide' aisle to pick up some 'unusual' foods to taste test.
I don't know about you lot but at the moment, when I go shopping, I go in, get what I want, pay and get the hell out of the shop? Two reasons, 1) I don't want to spend too much time in and around somewhere that could potentially make me ill 2) It's one in one out in the shops at the moment and there are people queuing to get in so the quicker I'm done and out, the quicker someone else can get in.
Now, I'm not an anxious person but I'm also not one of those people that thinks it wont happen to them. It can happen to anyone. Shopping for 'fun' and hanging around looking at differentt foods does not strike me as something that someone, who only last week was off work because of anxiety due to Covid19! I'm sorry, I just don't buy it.
Not only that, they had just eaten their dinner and there they were, still stuffing their fat faces with yet more food and drink. Unbelievable. Such a greedy pair.

I see most vloggers are really struggling for content during lockdown because they can't get out and about and do the usual stuff but not Jane, hers is as tit as it always is!
Exactly what I was thinking, too anxious for work but happy to go browsing. Tesco must be a right pushover to work for.

Reactions: 15
Makes me laugh how she try’s to eat and take the food so dainty 😂 as if she not used to eating bet the pair of them guzzled the whole lot after ! And again laughing at something that ain’t funny like a pair of twats 🥴

• Haha
what the hell is wrong with all the people commenting on that vlog saying how funny they both are and how they laughed so much watching them?? I despair of the nation!!!
Who can do an eating vlog right after they've had a meal? the greedy gammons thats who!! it was uncomfortable to watch, taking tiny nibbles and pulling faces when all the time when you just know it was all stuffed in their faces right after filming.
They're not funny at all, they're not endearing, they're not in the slightest bit likeable......pair of effing lazy, boring, delusional halfwits

Reactions: 16
Jane to me is the UK version of ALR the mukbangs, the lies, boring as duck, the hauls, honest I eat quite healthy on camera off camera I’m a pig 🐷, all they see is £ signs and dont give 2 monkeys fucks how they get it. Jane”s is I don’t care people are struggling to make ends meet but I’ll ask in the middle of a pandemic for £1.99 to watch nothing I’ll ask for people to join my patreon I’ll throw a few ads on my vlogs cause blob and knob need the cash for FOOD. I can’t watch her she makes me a scatty cow 😂😂😂😂 I just go what you guyzzzzz have said. I watched about 1 minute of the vlog the camera was stuck to the ceiling cause her face is that big it wouldn’t fit on camera as her chiny chin chins are growing by the minute 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They're like 2 toddlers trying different foods for the first time, pulling silly faces and spitting it out.
Laughing about foreign foods and calling it bush tucker is quite insulting actually. Clearly those items are stocked because they are popular with the different nationalities that buy them. How ignorant does it make them look?
Maybe they would be better experiencing different foods by going out to eat when they are on holiday instead of taking their own boring food with them.

Reactions: 15
I watched it because the lockdown boredom is getting to me haha. Charlie’s disgusted face reminds me of a blobfish.

133C5B18-51C0-4C7C-B81F-CF6C036C851A.jpeg
A42BA941-8921-4667-89EB-FD59FF8B0D8E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right I was eating my lunch and thought duck it I’ll watch that eat crap vlog (that’s nearly all her vlogs then 😂😂) is there not a food she does not like she was screwing her face up to that chocolate bar saying it was horrible BUT the chocolate was nice on it 😯 you can tell a mile away once that camera was turned off they where heading to the sofa and the lot was getting scoffed. The look of love on her face when she eats food, she will never love anyone the way she loves her grub and that includes the bean boy 😂😂😂 All I can now see is Blobfish when I see Charlie now 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
WTF was that video?? I'm feeling a bit tit so thought I'd give it a look for the laugh. They didn't try anything unusual!! It's just more crap junk food, I thought at least it might be a ready meal that was maybe Malaysian rather than Indian but no its just, pop, biscuits, chocolate and crisps

And how can they never have had Ting! It's not unusual, they sell it in flipping wetherspoons.

Reactions: 8
I’m to scared to watch I saw a snippet in her insta story and instantly felt sick. Probably over dramatised BS and lip smacking.

Reactions: 8
WTF was that video?? I'm feeling a bit tit so thought I'd give it a look for the laugh. They didn't try anything unusual!! It's just more crap junk food, I thought at least it might be a ready meal that was maybe Malaysian rather than Indian but no its just, pop, biscuits, chocolate and crisps
Spot on

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.