Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
why is she going on and on about calories when she is to diets what the McCanns are to babysitting???? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

doctordoctor

VIP Member
‘What do you think about the display Charlie bean?’
‘Emm......yeah.....it’s noice’
‘Do you like your gifts?’
‘Yeah.....em...yeah....they’re noice’
😴

Wonder if he’ll wear his hair powder, seeing as it’s a special occasion? Or will he just ‘embrace it’

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
I can imagine her and bean sitting with their kids when their older and the kids listening to them reminisce about the their “good old days” the kids asking what madness did you and dad do in ibeefa well kids we went on drives ate loads of shit went shopping lay on sun loungers where no other person was there but had to put a towel down just incase there was a rampage of people 😂 dad took photos of my back it was sooooo exciting then there was one time we stayed in this lovely cottage I took all my own stuff we ate a whole chicken ate about £200 worth of food in 4 days but we did bring a toilet roll back I’m so shocked cause I kept shiting myself back in the day then this big bad virus came along and my anxiety was sky high cause I was a front line worker I worked in Tesco a big massive 4 hours a day but that 1 hour I was with the public made me have a mental breakdown the doctor prescribed me medication but I didn’t take it I went to home bargains instead that was all the therapy I needed, I had to buy daddy birthday gifts as it was his 30th birthday. We ate and ate again we ate that much I had to put my phone to the ceiling so no one can see my ever growing chins but honest kids I was a size 12 but they bastard trolls insisted I was a size 20/22 they made me feels so uncomfortable didn’t they daddyyyy there such bad people (fuck I was writing this with janes horrific feel sorry for me voice) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Jane and Charlie’s this is your life 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

lexiloo

VIP Member
so looking at the results she should not being doing podcasts or lives but will she listen? doubt it! she'll do what narrrrdia does or what Helen does as per
I would love youtube to stop letting them delete comments and then see what her true engagement and feedback really is, then her little band of comment police can shove their spanners up their arse cracks!

• Haha
Anyone else find it odd she said Charlie did some lives “in her absence” she was in the fucking background shouting about how is that absent 😒

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
I,ve watched the members only latest trash offering ‘‘twas the night before Charlie’s birthday and it was 12 minutes of complete bollocks. Just to warn you all Chinny has seen an opportunity to tell everyone about Charlie’s life and what he has achieved ??????? What have I missed! God his fucking whiny voice grated on me reckons his childhood has affected him, sorry but that fucking barrel that he shares a bed with is the only thing that’s affecting him! Janiechins reckons he’s achieved so much at work started off as a van driver now a manager of some sorts and still plenty of scope , maybe she should take a leaf out of his book then as she has no ambition whatsoever, fucking twunt 😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart

Suzeyq

Chatty Member
So reading between the lines people don’t like her lives or podcasts or when she advertising stuff 🤣

That’s pretty much all her content ....

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
well that was just.....odd, Charlie looks like he's lost the will to live, never known anyone so monotone and dull, its like pulling teeth trying to get anything from him! He's doing his hair loss no favours letting the rest of his hair grow so long and the beard is so grown out its almost meeting the neckline of his jumper.
What happens with that powder if it rains???
It runs......😲

• Haha
  • Wow

doctordoctor

VIP Member
I don’t understand her either! No ambition at all....part time at her age is so alien to me. Ibeefa in October, out of season Hoseasons (it was Hoseasons wasn’t it??) lodge, they looked like they were the only ones there....they had to buy food because she was going to be cooking exactly the same things she cooks at home, she went on holiday to a different kitchen! They’re so lucky to be young...yet they’re like hinge and bracket!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
she doesn't ever sit down and relax....is she for real???? 😂 betty bullshitter alive and well wearing a pat butcher top and sporting the biggest face expansion ever and of course her loyal fans are blowing smoke up her arse and rolling out the welcome wagon

• Haha

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Is she for real caring about others 😐Charlie grinds all his coffee in his little grinder,and then my mum got him a little filter he uses that every morning ..and he’s been putting it in a little flask and talking it to work bless him 😳this is a 30yr old man we’re talking about ffs.
He is a complete and utter knob jockey !

View attachment 114758
My lovely Babs 🤣🤣🤣 oh ffs these Gammonettes are beyond it 😂
Bab,s needs help and fast !

Fuck me fat Charlie has bought hair powder with fibres to hide his bald patch. God he looks bloated . Did snigger when Blubbakins asked him when he noticed he was losing the hair, bloody obvious answer..when he met that fat twunt !!! Thought he was gonna shave his bonce in this video just gutted he hasn’t, could’ve done with a laugh, bet he looks like a potato 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
so she cleans her worktops everyday?? ffs don't we all Jane, numerous times......well except Tan of course ;)

• Haha

Beggars belief

VIP Member
It’s obvious Jane that is an online shop!! I am pretty sure (especially the beer offer!) wouldn’t of been obvious in store 🤔 so you didn’t “pick up” that! Like it’s been said you wouldn’t of dragged all that upstairs!! So definitely not a click n collect, she’s had a bloody delivery!!! I know I’ve been bullied before for sticking up for her for that it’s cruel to make fun of her size 😏 but to take a delivery slot (especially when she is an online shopper!!) and these unprecedented times is absolutely disgusting 😡 my parents are vulnerable and so are my husbands and they can’t get a click and collect or delivery. Lost the little respect I had for her I’m so angry!! Lazy lazy mare 🤬

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Fuck me how much food 😳 gonna be another couple of stone going on this weekend , and bean is gonna get out his nut but the looks of it in booze to block out how shit his birthday is gonna be 🥴 smartie birthday cake ! 😭 and orange juice to make him feel like he’s having a Mac Donald’s breakfast lol
He wanted the orange juice like Mcdonalds.....is it his 9th birthday?

• Haha
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
How could Charlie let her degrade him like that putting what is basically shoe polish on his head for all the world to see 😲😳😲 One of my fave moments was when she started pulling at his friar tuck tufts around his solar pannel.. beautiful it was. Second was when she asked him when did he first notice he was going thin. Classic bean - "mnnnn I dunno" ... Welcome back guysssssss 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
"please recommend some foods we wouldn't normally try"

How about some steamed broccoli and a green salad?
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

So, I was up with the sunrise this morning, anyone else find their sleeping pattern has been disturbed during lockdown?

Anyway, thought I'd watch the latest shit show - she's been shopping and has been perusing the 'Worldwide' aisle to pick up some 'unusual' foods to taste test.
I don't know about you lot but at the moment, when I go shopping, I go in, get what I want, pay and get the hell out of the shop? Two reasons, 1) I don't want to spend too much time in and around somewhere that could potentially make me ill 2) It's one in one out in the shops at the moment and there are people queuing to get in so the quicker I'm done and out, the quicker someone else can get in.
Now, I'm not an anxious person but I'm also not one of those people that thinks it wont happen to them. It can happen to anyone. Shopping for 'fun' and hanging around looking at differentt foods does not strike me as something that someone, who only last week was off work because of anxiety due to Covid19! I'm sorry, I just don't buy it.
Not only that, they had just eaten their dinner and there they were, still stuffing their fat faces with yet more food and drink. Unbelievable. Such a greedy pair.

I see most vloggers are really struggling for content during lockdown because they can't get out and about and do the usual stuff but not Jane, hers is as shit as it always is!

lexiloo

VIP Member
what the hell is wrong with all the people commenting on that vlog saying how funny they both are and how they laughed so much watching them?? I despair of the nation!!!
Who can do an eating vlog right after they've had a meal? the greedy gammons thats who!! it was uncomfortable to watch, taking tiny nibbles and pulling faces when all the time when you just know it was all stuffed in their faces right after filming.
They're not funny at all, they're not endearing, they're not in the slightest bit likeable......pair of effing lazy, boring, delusional halfwits

lexiloo

VIP Member
so Jane reckons she is constantly losing weight with fasting and calorie counting and isnt much heavier than her lowest weight.........yet heres a flash back to when she first met up with the Livingstones..........quite a difference in them both here eh?? both look like they've aged years!!!

jane.png

• Wow
  • Haha