Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
well that was just.....odd, Charlie looks like he's lost the will to live, never known anyone so monotone and dull, its like pulling teeth trying to get anything from him! He's doing his hair loss no favours letting the rest of his hair grow so long and the beard is so grown out its almost meeting the neckline of his jumper.
What happens with that powder if it rains???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She makes me sick. Anxiety???? Bulls**t. I've been on different anxiety medications for years to try and find one that works for me. I just cant go to Tesco's and home bargains whenever I feel like it because of anxiety. Oh, and Jane, I have had to put on my big girl knickers and carry on working. I'm off now with possible covid symptoms and trying to get hold of a home test kit. If its negative I'll be back out there. Grow up and don't you ever dare to use anxiety as a handy get out clause again because for many of us it has ruled our lives in the most difficult and negative ways. Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 15

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Funny how Charlie or Jane NEVER mentioned dropping off supplies for his mum the last 6 weeks but on Charlies birthday weekend they go down. Obviously to pick up his presents/money, clearly there is no other bloody reason. Not only breaking lock down rules but showing their true colours again. So selfish. If they had been popping down to drop off stuff for his mum regularly and making sure she was okay then it wouldn't be so bad. They don't give a fuck about his mum unless its to benefit them it seems.

a coffee press, some coffee, red wine, converse, puma and some clothing of some sort and probably shower gel, regain for men, hair powder, jd seasonings gift set and a colouring book for his commute ;)
A JD seasonings gift set? are you shitting me? 😅 😮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
The content just gets better and better... and as for the title :rolleyes:

how dare she call hr self a key worker when she went off with fake aniexty

She keeps wet wipes with her in case she shits herself 🤣🤣🤣 she’s put me off my coffee 😷😷 and that bag looks like it was purchased next to the wet markets in China I’d be putting that straight in the bin !
she proberly struggles to wipe

• Sick
  • Haha

Yashlions

VIP Member
Poor bean he’s in for a fab 30th ! A birthday cake that looks like it’s been made by an blind octopus, kids birthday party bag sweets and a 18stone women in a size 14 leopard print top and pound shop shower gel wrapped up ! Enjoy 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

Glottal Stop

She said she had trousers in that bag 😮 , How the fuck could she get a pair of trousers to fit her in that bag? You'd even struggle to put leggings in it.

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
she's so dull these days even a thread title is a struggle so my suggestion is straight to the point ;)

Jane Gammons #16 Has anyone seen my anxiety attack it seems to have vanished all of a sudden??

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
I loved the way she ‘interviewed’ him! ‘ when did you first notice you were losing your hair?’ Charlie looks like he’s got nothing left to give! He’s only 30 and the life has been sucked out of him. He looks like a middle aged man, I know he can’t help his baldness, but he can help his paunch!

Sara_M

VIP Member
Do you remember the vlog when they got stuck in the life in their other flat...oh the drama:rolleyes:
Didnt she have a broken ankle at the time? Remember the drama of that? She had a SMALL fracture (to the point, the first doc that looked at the xray, wasn't even sure it was fractured!) And was given a boot to wear. Didnt give her crutches, she was allowed to walk and weight bear (and thats saying something)
BUT charlie got her a wheelchair! 😂😂 he was out pushing her round in it! Absolute joke!
Screenshot_20200421-182924_YouTube.jpg
We've always said she looked like andy out of little Britain!

• Haha
  • Wow

Disneylover

VIP Member
She makes me sick. Anxiety???? Bulls**t. I've been on different anxiety medications for years to try and find one that works for me. I just cant go to Tesco's and home bargains whenever I feel like it because of anxiety. Oh, and Jane, I have had to put on my big girl knickers and carry on working. I'm off now with possible covid symptoms and trying to get hold of a home test kit. If its negative I'll be back out there. Grow up and don't you ever dare to use anxiety as a handy get out clause again because for many of us it has ruled our lives in the most difficult and negative ways. Rant over
She takes the absolute piss out of people who are genuinely struggling with anxiety, as if you would be able to get over anxiety that quick. She’s an utter disgrace and her stupid husband totally enables her. I hope you’re ok xx

• Heart
Still can’t get over how huge is gut is and how much he pokes it out. His gut enters the room half hour before he arrives 😆 what happened he was pretty trim and never used to gain like her.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Well after watching those 2 greedy cunts stuffing their faces crunching, munching and slurping yet again , my month subscribing on her other channel is not going to be renewed as she is well and truly getting to me at the moment as well as that fucking comb over dogger wimp !! . If she dares to put up a video up about about calorie counting after this and how she’s back on track and how well she,s doing I’ll personally drive down to fucking Eastbourne all 200 and odd miles of it and ram the biggest fucking dildo I can find right down her throat as it’s the only way to shut her up !! Must be the lockdown but I,m climbing up the walls when I watch her at the minute, mind saying that bet Charlie’s birthday will be one to forget. She might make him sit in the patio in that goddam awful beige coat not that it will go anyway near Mr Moobs now and those Boohoo man slippers preening his comb over, while he opens his tons of tat pressies that porky pig has bought him. She really makes me want to 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I wish it fucking was !! And I wish it had a drawstring as I’d pull it as tight as I could 😂😂😂🤣
Brilliant

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

So, I was up with the sunrise this morning, anyone else find their sleeping pattern has been disturbed during lockdown?

Anyway, thought I'd watch the latest shit show - she's been shopping and has been perusing the 'Worldwide' aisle to pick up some 'unusual' foods to taste test.
I don't know about you lot but at the moment, when I go shopping, I go in, get what I want, pay and get the hell out of the shop? Two reasons, 1) I don't want to spend too much time in and around somewhere that could potentially make me ill 2) It's one in one out in the shops at the moment and there are people queuing to get in so the quicker I'm done and out, the quicker someone else can get in.
Now, I'm not an anxious person but I'm also not one of those people that thinks it wont happen to them. It can happen to anyone. Shopping for 'fun' and hanging around looking at differentt foods does not strike me as something that someone, who only last week was off work because of anxiety due to Covid19! I'm sorry, I just don't buy it.
Not only that, they had just eaten their dinner and there they were, still stuffing their fat faces with yet more food and drink. Unbelievable. Such a greedy pair.

I see most vloggers are really struggling for content during lockdown because they can't get out and about and do the usual stuff but not Jane, hers is as shit as it always is!
Exactly what I was thinking, too anxious for work but happy to go browsing. Tesco must be a right pushover to work for.

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
Well I spent ages watching and wondering if it was a black eye she had, but then someone questioned her make up and she said it was a purple highlighter.......I never knew there was such a thing.
Plus...... For someone so anxious as she was last week, she gave that Amazon delivery person the same baby elephant greeting she uses for Charlie, she ran up that corridor, she didn't wait to wipe down the parcel she was in it like a rat up a drain pipe, and then chucked the packaging and its contents onto the worktop. Very worried about the virus eh Jane?????

• Wow

Disneylover

VIP Member
Wow how old and bloated does he look , he could have had a hair transplant by now amount of money they spend on top up shops and takeaways
When he looked at the camera like a right dope and said “now I’m approaching 30” I thought bloody hell you could pass for 40!
Exactly, he could have a transplant if he’s self conscious about it, I bet Jane wouldn’t let him spend the money on it though

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
She seems in fine spirits. She's managed to get a grip on her anxiety in like a week....back to her usual fraudulent self.
Yeah, I’ve never known anyone recover from anxiety so quick. She should do a video on it, she could help millions of people. What a fucking fraud! 👊🏻👊🏻

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
They're like 2 toddlers trying different foods for the first time, pulling silly faces and spitting it out.
Laughing about foreign foods and calling it bush tucker is quite insulting actually. Clearly those items are stocked because they are popular with the different nationalities that buy them. How ignorant does it make them look?
Maybe they would be better experiencing different foods by going out to eat when they are on holiday instead of taking their own boring food with them.