Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It proves why she’s been so quiet on SM she knows she will get slated with the amount she’s gained in such a short space of time but then the arselickers will tell her how fantastic and slim she looks, she’s amazing blah blah but she really needs to get a grip NOW for her height and to be a size 20 is massive she gets out of breath so easy and at her age she should be climbing the stairs yes Jane with your shopping, that’s why your getting bigger by the minute your sitting all day everyday not just in this lockdown eating yourself into a early grave and not lifting a finger, you want lifted and laid Charlie is out working yet he’s to do the washing up etc whilst you lie on the sofa you might have made dinner but half the time your leaning over the sides gabbing on SM giving your pan a stir now and again hardly a workout is it 🤔 you work 4 hours a day (that’s if your really back at work) you do what most people do you walk about picking shopping plop it into a trolley - viola your shift is done. If your job was as active and strenuous as you make out it is you wouldn’t be the size you are, then again your deluded calorie counting is a joke your allowed 1700 calories a day but in honestly you consume 4700. There I’ve had my rant i might leave the kids alone now 😂😂😂😂😂 - kidding my kids have handled this lockdown amazing 😉

Reactions: 17
Wow!! She looks like Queen Victoria, the twilight years. Can you believe she’s 27!!!!!! (Years no, stones? Definitely!)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
bloody hell.....has Tan been posting her 73 syn paaarrrrs to Jane? she must have just eaten non stop, looks like someones taken a bicycle pump to her face o_O
She even commented on how big she had got so it must be massive gain. Don,t get me wrong I,m a comfort eater well I was before I was ill but duck me never known anyone pile it on like her, she's like a bleeping blow up doll! Charlie doesn't get out of this either, he looked a right fat twit as well, could balance a dinner plate on those moobs! Do you think he may be a feeder ?? 🤢🤢

She mentioned as well that she will be going back onto YT but not just yet because of her anxiety, yea right. I mean all she needs is a skewer rammed up her arse and an apple stuffed in her gob and she would be the perfect spit roast/suckling pig.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She even commented on how big she had got so it must be massive gain. Don,t get me wrong I,m a comfort eater well I was before I was ill but duck me never known anyone pile it on like her, she's like a bleeping blow up doll! Charlie doesn't get out of this either, he looked a right fat twit as well, could balance a dinner plate on those moobs! Do you think he may be a feeder ?? 🤢🤢
I think the enable one another but Charlie is more active than her and carries the weight cause of his height, he wants to go out on his bike and she spits the dummy out think she wants him to pile the weight on so she doesn’t feel so bad then they have to “diet” together no way could Jane diet on her own she needs bean to do everything with or for her. I have a family of 5 and I’m trying to lose weight it’s hard on my own separate meals etc but I have to do it I could never treat my husband the way she does he would tell me to F off. My hubby loves his food but he’s very active. I’m not sticking up for Charlie you can’t lead a horse to water and make it drink it. Charlie just needs to grow a pair and say no but he won’t for poor janeychins

Reactions: 11
you just know she could do a vlog looking like that yet say she's been calorie counting and fasting and how big her clothes feel and all her gammonettes would be like "ooh yes you look much slimmer" "wow you look great" "can totally see you've lost loads of weight" they're delusional!
both her and the bean have let themselves go big time but instead of admitting it they just continue to pretend they're only a few pounds up and still calorie counting, little tip gammons......when the calorie counting hits 5000 you probably should stop for the day ;)

I wonder if she tried to have longer off work but they called her in and said we've had reports of this this and this blah blah... so she's had to come up with a compromise of working nights or basically be sacked 🤔 I personally think Tesco has had a word as she was deleting everything from insta like a mad woman. She's bragged about how much her followers/channel has grown lately so it really doesn't make sense that she would just do that, unless she really is trying to cover her back from her employer/tax man etc.

I know Tesco take staff discipline very seriously, it's almost like going to court. Very formal and grilling. I would love to know if they have given her a stern interview like that because she doesn't half need a good kick up the arse for her absurd behaviour.

She can’t go on YT because of her anxiety!? But for £1.99 she can? What’s she talking about? You’re on your off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the enable one another but Charlie is more active than her and carries the weight cause of his height, he wants to go out on his bike and she spits the dummy out think she wants him to pile the weight on so she doesn’t feel so bad then they have to “diet” together no way could Jane diet on her own she needs bean to do everything with or for her. I have a family of 5 and I’m trying to lose weight it’s hard on my own separate meals etc but I have to do it I could never treat my husband the way she does he would tell me to F off. My hubby loves his food but he’s very active. I’m not sticking up for Charlie you can’t lead a horse to water and make it drink it. Charlie just needs to grow a pair and say no but he won’t for poor janeychins
I remember when it was only Jane doing SW on her own and I would have said Charlie was of average build. But then she roped him into going to SW and he didn't even need to lose weight!
One vlog sticks in my mind where they were driving home from group and Charlie had a gain and he was blaming Jane for it for not having his work lunch prepared for him. I will try and find the vlog. He says 'the ownus is on you' to have his work meals prepared. Ermm nah mate, you know where the kitchen is so sort your own friggin food out.

• Wow
I remember when it was only Jane doing SW on her own and I would have said Charlie was of average build. But then she roped him into going to SW and he didn't even need to lose weight!
One vlog sticks in my mind where they were driving home from group and Charlie had a gain and he was blaming Jane for it for not having his work lunch prepared for him. I will try and find the vlog. He says 'the ownus is on you' to have his work meals prepared. Ermm nah mate, you know where the kitchen is so sort your own friggin food out.
Maybe Charlie is a bleep behind closed doors then 😮😂

She can’t go on YT because of her anxiety!? But for £1.99 she can? What’s she talking about? You’re on your off!!
Exactly! She must just want Gammonettes only arselicking her right now!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell this is 2 weeks apart what on hells bells has she been eating 😆 I know she’s a human bin but oh my 😮
She must be eating her fkn way round Tesco's in the middle of the night 😂 they must have barely any stock left come the morning😄

Jesus 😮

I know some people gain weight quicker than others but I’ve never seen nothing like it with chins! Bicycle pump 🤣
she's gained another person😄

I wonder if she tried to have longer off work but they called her in and said we've had reports of this this and this blah blah... so she's had to come up with a compromise of working nights or basically be sacked 🤔 I personally think Tesco has had a word as she was deleting everything from insta like a mad woman. She's bragged about how much her followers/channel has grown lately so it really doesn't make sense that she would just do that, unless she really is trying to cover her back from her employer/tax man etc.

I know Tesco take staff discipline very seriously, it's almost like going to court. Very formal and grilling. I would love to know if they have given her a stern interview like that because she doesn't half need a good kick up the arse for her absurd behaviour.
Yes I agree with this somethings gone on ..it's too suss

She's a cheap date ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
If daft boy hadn’t stuck his head in the picture, I’d have sworn she’d eaten him as well....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have just checked Jane's stats on social blade, not surprisingly her daily views have tanked in April and by far more than the average views of a new daily vlog. It may well be that the the inactivity has caused the algorithm to recommend her to far less, if any people.

Does anyone know how many mugs signed up for the exclusive content?

Given that Jane has been in the flat 24/7 and probably the only fasting is while she sleeps (and even then I expect there are snack in the bedside drawer in case she wakes up in the night) it is not surprising she has put on even more weight.

In work she is at least walking around a large store for a few hours, even if it is at the speed of a tortoise she will burn a few calories, even if not enough for a deficit

Reactions: 8
makes me think she has 100% been investigated at work, with her deleting so much content, laying low for a while then all of a sudden being back at work but night shift and still keeping her distance from her usual social media, if I was to read between the lines id say she was in trouble, an investigation took place, she was told to remove any content relating to the complaints and basically been told to work that shift, can't see them bending over backwards to accommodate her "front line anxiety" when lots of workers up and down the country have to be out there facing customers daily and for much longer hours than princess snowflake of gammonland. I think its damage control and for once she has been pulled up for her quite frankly twattish behaviour.

Reactions: 12
makes me think she has 100% been investigated at work, with her deleting so much content, laying low for a while then all of a sudden being back at work but night shift and still keeping her distance from her usual social media, if I was to read between the lines id say she was in trouble, an investigation took place, she was told to remove any content relating to the complaints and basically been told to work that shift, can't see them bending over backwards to accommodate her "front line anxiety" when lots of workers up and down the country have to be out there facing customers daily and for much longer hours than princess snowflake of gammonland. I think its damage control and for once she has been pulled up for her quite frankly twattish behaviour.
Totally agree !

Reactions: 8
She’s piled on the weight!!! And so has daft boy....they’re like a middle aged couple! 27 and 30 you just wouldn’t believe it to look at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.