Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I dislike Jane the more I emphatise with Charlie. I'd love him to go on ten years younger in ten days, he'd be a new man

I think lock down has got to me, I'm standing up for Charlie all the time 😂😂. It's not like he's down the pub sinking ten pints. And sandwiches aren't that bad for lunch. I'm still blaming Jane and her calorie laden dinners for his gain. He just won't say no to her
I’m sorry after Charlie and his disgusting comments regarding how Jane was worse off than Nurses and carers I have no sympathy for him in the slightest .. his attitude stinks as much as hers and their spare room full of musty clothes 🤣

Although I would love to see a vlog of where Charlie’s new hair fibres blow off and stick to Janeychins chins ... that would be comedy gold 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The more I dislike Jane the more I emphatise with Charlie. I'd love him to go on ten years younger in ten days, he'd be a new man

I think lock down has got to me, I'm standing up for Charlie all the time 😂😂. It's not like he's down the pub sinking ten pints. And sandwiches aren't that bad for lunch. I'm still blaming Jane and her calorie laden dinners for his gain. He just won't say no to her
But it’s the takeaways! KFC, pizzas and of course, the pies and the cheese-with-everything, he doesn’t help himself!! He’s an adult, he can refuse to eat an entire 600cal pizza.....he ordered one at work and said he was taking a day off from the diet!! What diet? This ‘calorie counting’ nonsense is very obviously not working

I’m sorry after Charlie and his disgusting comments regarding how Jane was worse off than Nurses and carers I have no sympathy for him in the slightest .. his attitude stinks as much as hers and their spare room full of musty clothes 🤣

Although I would love to see a vlog of where Charlie’s new hair fibres blow off and stick to Janeychins chins ... that would be comedy gold 🤣🤣🤣
Imagine the fibres blowing off....Jane would be like Desperate Dan!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hope it’s not windy on the coast! I can just see those fibres blowing off of the beans head and sticking to janes face as she trundles behind him on their walk🤣

He actually looked like he was going to cry when he saw his bald patch had disappeared!
Next time they go dogging on the high rd let's hope he keeps the window closed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry after Charlie and his disgusting comments regarding how Jane was worse off than Nurses and carers
THANK YOU!! now I've been reminded my sympathy is gone. Phew I'm back to normal.

No where was I....

LOSE SOME FXCKIN WEIGHT both of yous and stop making excuses.

Jane, up your hours, stop lying and have some respect for your colleagues

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i see that in her video she mentioned that she was going to work really early and nothing else no mention of what hours she was working..felt like asking her in the comment if she was doing more hours lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When he looked at the camera like a right dope and said “now I’m approaching 30” I thought bloody hell you could pass for 40!
Exactly, he could have a transplant if he’s self conscious about it, I bet Jane wouldn’t let him spend the money on it though
Bloody hell approaching 30...my husband is nearly 37 and looks a lot younger than that. Dear me not aging well is he

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen Timtom , he's missing on the last few videos so I'm a bit worried about him. 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
well that was just.....odd, Charlie looks like he's lost the will to live, never known anyone so monotone and dull, its like pulling teeth trying to get anything from him! He's doing his hair loss no favours letting the rest of his hair grow so long and the beard is so grown out its almost meeting the neckline of his jumper.
What happens with that powder if it rains???
He'll look like something out of" The Ring"....Samara coming out of the well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
THANK YOU!! now I've been reminded my sympathy is gone. Phew I'm back to normal.

No where was I....

LOSE SOME FXCKIN WEIGHT both of yous and stop making excuses.

Jane, up your hours, stop lying and have some respect for your colleagues

You are quite within your rights to keep your candle/gifted wax melt burning for the Bean 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Who was it that was on about Charlie's target and the nighty stains? He's hit her in the face now and she's using it as a moisturiser 🤢🤢🤢
Moi 😂😂😂😂

Charlie is enormous!! I couldn’t believe how fat he’s got in just the last few weeks!
Belly bouncing in bed for those two 🤮🤮🤮

I used to stick up for him but after witnessing some of his nasty comments of late I think that they are both a pair of bitter twisted sad go’s who deserve each other, just my opinion x

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20200423-182657_Instagram.jpg
She has this on stories! Id say that's pretty much how she has to walk around now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.