Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm with RHFitness after years of yo-yo-ing and getting no where with SW and WW
when I got put on 1800 calories I thought all my Christmases had come at once until I realised that it was broken down into micronutrients and actually eating 1800 calories is bloody hard work when you have to hit protein, fat and fibre goals and also get 20K of steps in a day .... I'm certainly not eating Pukka Pies ... all this fasting marlarky is a load of tosh too the majority of us fast overnight when we’re asleep if you still eating the same amount of calories fasting won’t make a difference you just have less time to eat the bleeping calories 😉 only if your eating the amount of rubbish she is it doesn’t take long to consume 1700 calories
Exactly, she doesn’t consider all the other things that should be taken into account. No I bet you’re not eating pukka pies, who the hell would when they were trying to lose weight apart from that greedy mare. Would you recommend RHFitness? X

Cow has even blocked my public comments and I,ve had a field day, all sorts of random tit answers so thinnest thread - pubic hair. Nuts used in marzipan- Charlie’s after a hard day at work to give added flavour🤮, bing crosby biggest hit- barbie girl etc need a new YT acct for the next live so I can run riot🤣🤣

He is thick as fook !

pond life !
🤣🤣 shame we can’t see your comments! Don’t know if I can’t face her tit tonight 🤪

Reactions: 3
I want a bleeping spanner 🔧

She’s not even doing anything good enough for a witty thread title I’m all out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Given the Gammons high fat, high salt, high processed carb (Inc sugar) diet Jane will retain weight (cankles). Given her age and current weight she should lose at 1700 calories BUT that is a maximum not a target. It would also need the majority of calories to be healthy. It is possible to be overweight and malnourished. The Gammons diet for many months could leave them so.

Reactions: 9
This exactly! Their diet is very poor. It may count up to 1700 cals, but little of it nutritious. Far too much salty, processed sugary foods. A few lettuce leaves does not a salad make! She has grated cheese over everything, a large lunch and then dinner! Her idea of lunch is what I‘d have for my main meal in the evening. Then they follow this up with crisps, mars bar ice creams etc. Is it any surprise she’s 14 + stones?? And as for Charlie??!! You could give Charlie another 15 years! He looks middle aged and worn down. They are so lucky to be young, child free and all their lives before them, yet they‘re like an elderly couple with their runs in the car, dressing gown on, watching tv, out of season holidays, taking their own food, exchanging one kitchen for another! They are so dull and yet Jane thinks she’s worldly wise........I can barely tolerate them now

Reactions: 12
Even when they done slimming world her portion control was massive all because it was “free” food her meals where and are massive a lunch to me is a sandwich and a cuppa or a plate of soup she has a massive lunch then followed by another massive meal for dinner plus god knows what she eats in between her meals. She might think it’s all within calories but the fat content the salt and sugars is just not good for you at all I calorie count and I wouldn’t put any the stuff she eats near my mouth. She needs a healthy, balanced diet hers is just so wrong I’ve not touched pies, sausage rolls in years I couldn’t stomach them now but chins and bean have no willpower what’s so ever. There definitely a lost cause this time next year she will be 18 stone and he will be 20+. There actually killing themselves. They need to get a grip pull their big belly warmers up before it’s too late. Look at me being all serious 😂😂😂 think I need a swift boot up the shareen nanjiani 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jane Gammons #16 Chins & the Bean are so dull that we couldn’t even think of a funny thread title.

that’s all I’ve got. God they are a pair of boring twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just caught up on the quiz and there's only 16 comments all from Star Perry. Where's the rest gone

They really dunt have any friends do they... Every day she just makes her dinner and talks shite to strangers on a screen while she does it. She really doesn't have anyone else to talk to. And then having a quiz with the same brown nosers.

And I bet the woman up stairs couldn't hear her telly last night with those two gobshites prattling on at the screen. I hope she makes Lots of noise today

Reactions: 8
Thread : Charred Pineapple 7 days a week. How long before I get to glimpse of my giant flabby feet .... 😂 can't think of anything sorry...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: Jane Gammons #16

Janeychins is back in the game, as fat as ever and oh so lame...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.