Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on Earth are they doing looks awful , heโ€™s better just shaving it all off ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜ญ that comb over bit at the front ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What in the name of Christ was that haircut ๐Ÿคฆ when they said shave his head I atleast thought that between them they'd have the sense to shave the entire head! I honestly can't believe he's going to walk into work with that haircut and hand the guy his clippers back ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Jane Gammons, you are scraping the barrel for content now during a crisis Lockdown.... You're even advertising your husband as George... ๐Ÿ™„ I take it you're Mildred????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Reading the Gammonettes comments they are clearly taking the piss ... They must be???

I hope Charlie repays the favour while she is sleeping :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
remember when she used to bang on about how Charlie looked like Phil Collins? she even did a vlog about it......gong the right way hair wise beany boy ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
more chins than a Chinese phone book.......actually looks like buttocks ๐Ÿ˜‚

jane.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He looks like Phil Collins? Heโ€™s certainly the same size as Gemma Collins......

what did they call that alien in the men in black films that had a scrotum on his chin??? ballchinian thats Jane in that shot ๐Ÿ˜‚

could easily be Helen, they're morphing into one another
Her and Helen are very alike!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jeeeeeeeezus Christ such riveting content these days even more so than usual is she trying to bore everyone in the hope they unsubscribe so she can give it all up for food ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How could Charlie let her degrade him like that putting what is basically shoe polish on his head for all the world to see ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฒ One of my fave moments was when she started pulling at his friar tuck tufts around his solar pannel.. beautiful it was. Second was when she asked him when did he first notice he was going thin. Classic bean - "mnnnn I dunno" ... Welcome back guysssssss ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
what did they call that alien in the men in black films that had a scrotum on his chin??? ballchinian thats Jane in that shot ๐Ÿ˜‚

could easily be Helen, they're morphing into one another
Omg ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Jesus god, that comb over and the two side bits she just left ๐Ÿคฃ I bet Charlie will feel a right bleep going to work like that ๐Ÿ˜‚
Chins will want to do it every time now to save paying for a cut ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Jesus god, that comb over and the two side bits she just left ๐Ÿคฃ I bet Charlie will feel a right bleep going to work like that ๐Ÿ˜‚
Chins will want to do it every time now to save paying for a cut ๐Ÿคช
she's made him look a proper plum thats for sure!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ bloody awful haircut, he better get sprinkling that bald spot powder!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.