Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t get my head around the fact they buy reduced fat cheese it tastes like CRAP!!! So reduced fat cheese then fat loaded treats, meats and junk. Makes no sense to me like NO SENSE!

It’s kind of Sad to think ALL that food is literally just for the weekend.

Reactions: 8
Was she officially diagnosed with it ? or did some of her subs say that could be reason she wasn't losing weight (like the thyroid she thinks she might have) I can't remember tbh...
I had to have scans and bloods to confirm pcos. The string of pearls around my ovaries showed up on an ultrasound and high levels of testosterone in my bloods. Tbh i knew something was off right from my first period as it lasted for a week and was heavy and very painful but never got anything checked until my late twenties when we were trying to get pregnant. Pcos and endometriosis. I had the endo confirmed in a lap and dye procedure that was checking for blocked tubes.
I gain weight for fun and if i dont look after my skin i am greasy af. Jane does herself no favours in terms of healthy eating, if she has pcos then its crucial she watches her diet.

Reactions: 9
bloody hell that food haul! its honestly like she's doing a party for a load of kids.....how much food??? and most of that was for the weekend according to her, they are the greediest pair ever, no wonder they're both piling it on eating like that! made me chuckle with all the high fat, high calorie stodgy stuff she showed and then low fat cheese 😂 oh and apparently she bought the treats because its Charlie that likes it all..........

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sinful ! the amount of food there for two people. They still must be taking up a vulnerable delivery slot ,there's no way that lazy mare would have lugged that lot up to the flat :cautious:

Reactions: 8
‘What do you think about the display Charlie bean?’
‘Emm......yeah.....it’s noice’
‘Do you like your gifts?’
‘Yeah.....em...yeah....they’re noice’
😴

Wonder if he’ll wear his hair powder, seeing as it’s a special occasion? Or will he just ‘embrace it’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
my favourite bit of the video

Well have some garlic bread next week and I'll freeze the rest...

AS IF 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I bet its all eaten as already

• Haha
She's having a homemade mcdonalds breakfast, afternoon tea, a takeaway and all those snacks in the same day 😮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
duck me how much food 😳 gonna be another couple of stone going on this weekend , and bean is gonna get out his nut but the looks of it in booze to block out how tit his birthday is gonna be 🥴 smartie birthday cake ! 😭 and orange juice to make him feel like he’s having a Mac Donald’s breakfast lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck me how much food 😳 gonna be another couple of stone going on this weekend , and bean is gonna get out his nut but the looks of it in booze to block out how tit his birthday is gonna be 🥴 smartie birthday cake ! 😭 and orange juice to make him feel like he’s having a Mac Donald’s breakfast lol
He wanted the orange juice like Mcdonalds.....is it his 9th birthday?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Laughing out loud as some of these comments 🤣. Good god, all that food just for the two of them 😳. As someone said the other day, she’ll be back to calorie counting next week or will she 😂

He wanted the orange juice like Mcdonalds.....is it his 9th birthday?
I know, bloody hell is she gonna give him the bumps as well 🤣

Sinful ! the amount of food there for two people. They still must be taking up a vulnerable delivery slot ,there's no way that lazy mare would have lugged that lot up to the flat :cautious:
I thought the same, no way she’d want to all that herself the lazy twit

I’ve just got back from Tesco and saw the sausage rolls on offer for 55p, she loves a bargain our chins 😂

bloody hell that food haul! its honestly like she's doing a party for a load of kids.....how much food??? and most of that was for the weekend according to her, they are the greediest pair ever, no wonder they're both piling it on eating like that! made me chuckle with all the high fat, high calorie stodgy stuff she showed and then low fat cheese 😂 oh and apparently she bought the treats because its Charlie that likes it all..........
That always makes ma laugh, as if it’s all for Charlie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"orange juice like you get at McDonalds" awww hope she remembered the plastic toy for his happy meal box too

• Haha
How much bleeping bleach does she want 😆
How many times does she actually tit her pants

I still can’t get my head around the fact they buy reduced fat cheese it tastes like CRAP!!! So reduced fat cheese then fat loaded treats, meats and junk. Makes no sense to me like NO SENSE!

It’s kind of Sad to think ALL that food is literally just for the weekend.
Exactly why not just have decent cheese and work it into that mahoosive calorie allowance she gets.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That is a horrendous amount of food for just one day and just for they 2 😮 Guess today has/is a day of eating constantly the bean getting pished and knocking himself into a drunken/food coma whilst chins eats herself into a food coma being hardcore drinking a can of Pepsi, bet that’s heaven to them as long as it’s they 2 a massive amount of food and swally for bean it’s a case of duck the lot of yous 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I,ve watched the members only latest trash offering ‘‘twas the night before Charlie’s birthday and it was 12 minutes of complete bollocks. Just to warn you all Chinny has seen an opportunity to tell everyone about Charlie’s life and what he has achieved ??????? What have I missed! God his bleeping whiny voice grated on me reckons his childhood has affected him, sorry but that bleeping barrel that he shares a bed with is the only thing that’s affecting him! Janiechins reckons he’s achieved so much at work started off as a van driver now a manager of some sorts and still plenty of scope , maybe she should take a leaf out of his book then as she has no ambition whatsoever, bleeping twunt 😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I,ve watched the members only latest trash offering ‘‘twas the night before Charlie’s birthday and it was 12 minutes of complete bollocks. Just to warn you all Chinny has seen an opportunity to tell everyone about Charlie’s life and what he has achieved ??????? What have I missed! God his bleeping whiny voice grated on me reckons his childhood has affected him, sorry but that bleeping barrel that he shares a bed with is the only thing that’s affecting him! Janiechins reckons he’s achieved so much at work started off as a van driver now a manager of some sorts and still plenty of scope , maybe she should take a leaf out of his book then as she has no ambition whatsoever, bleeping twunt 😡😡😡
Ok being the nosey that I am.... what about his childhood has affected him so much? Was he often hungry hence the pull towards Janeychins knowing he would never ever go hungry again????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.