Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure living in a marina is lovely, if that's what floats your boat, pardon the pun! But they will be paying a premium (and someone else's mortgage) for the privilege!
They think that renting somewhere like that is 'living their best life' but all they do is go for drives around the local area!
Seems like it's full of old people!

Reactions: 8
The content just gets better and better... and as for the title :rolleyes:

Let me guess ! A multipack of crisps (20)..some choclit...2packs of club biscuits...1 lettuce leaf (for the bin)...a giant slimming world lasange that's she'll add more ingredients too]...that's just the snacks she takes to work..........a lip balm ....spare pair of knickers...and a crumpled disused calorie counting meal planner at the bottom !

I'm sure she'll need that emergency tit bag when they go travelling in their motorhome - won't be instant access to toilets will there, or did you forget about your self diagnosed IBS for a moment there Jane?
My guess she'll just leave a trail of tit behind her on the road a get some other poor sod to clean up her mess ...Is that not what she usually does🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
That title is just disgusting. I just can’t watch her now. There are thousands going about their daily work as key workers in the frontline without looking for any form of recognition. Words fail me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
and what is wrong with old people ?
I don't think she meant anythings wrong with them, I took it to mean typical gammons going the older couple route when really they're young and would maybe be better suited to a trendy younger apartment block kinda thing, like we joke about them going on saga holidays 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
and what is wrong with old people ?
Maybe they mean it's some sort of retirement village her and the Bean live in ! we all know their the oldest 20 somethings in the history of the world ever :rolleyes:

I don't think she meant anythings wrong with them, I took it to mean typical gammons going the older couple route when really they're young and would maybe be better suited to a trendy younger apartment block kinda thing, like we joke about them going on saga holidays 😂
Lexi are you my "spirit animal" I'm just after saying the same😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
it was said or written rather ( tongue in cheek ) I maybe should have used the laughing emoji to express that 😉

Maybe they mean it's some sort of retirement village her and the Bean live in ! we all know their the oldest 20 somethings in the history of the world ever :rolleyes:

Lexi are you my "spirit animal" I'm just after saying the same😂
lol retirement village

Reactions: 7
Her bag contents are the same as mine only I don't have a "what happens in case I tit myself" bag inside my cheap knock off bag.

I once ordered a pair of black tights from Tesco and got substituted with a bag of Haribo Star Mix, I'm convinced Jane picked my order that day the thick trout!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Normal people: my emergency IBS kit is buscopan and immodium. I also keep in mind a healthy diet so my symptoms aren't agrivated.

Jane: mine is a full change of clothes should I tit my pants whilst dogging on beachy head or whilst doing a mukbang in the car....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay, I’ve just watched the bag vlog 😳must’ve been very bored.
Firstly, how desperate is she that she’s filming about her handbag?! And does she think putting the words key worker in its title will get her more attention?!
I agree with earlier comments about her not using those gloves. They are size S - small. This generally means that they will be quite small. Her chubby hands are not going to fit comfortably in those. And she is absolutely not putting anti-bac gel on them and also washing the gloves as well, that is just ridiculous.
Why doesn’t she keep her pink IBS bag, rennies, gloves and masks at work, she must have a locker. That’s just ridiculous to carry so much stuff around all the time.
Sorry, moan over 😊.

Edit - Forgot to also ask if anyone here washes/wipes down their bag when they get home? She goes from the car to probably a locker with that bag, I don’t think it needs cleaning the way she said she does it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The bag must be big enough to cover her head after that shocking video title !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well I,m really hacked off with her video,s and the constant utter lies and shite that she spouts. Haven,t watched the last 2 must admit probably as I prefer to get pissed instead at the moment however I,m going to check out the what,s in my bag video mainly due to peoples comments on here and also that I am suitably intoxicated that I may fall asleep if it’s that bad, see you on the other side !😂😂

She,s put another fucker on now testing new foods, wtf , thought she,d tried everything there is !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She just never gives up does she?? Every day, scraping the toilet pan for content and dishing up tit.... 🙄 Go for a run Jane and shift calories rather than talking about them and getting it all F'Kin wrong and showing your fat head up!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.