Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok being the nosey that I am.... what about his childhood has affected him so much? Was he often hungry hence the pull towards Janeychins knowing he would never ever go hungry again????
duck knows! Another big thing that she said he’s done is move an hour away from where he lived as a child and got married (yeah we know) and they have a flat together. bleeping hell an hour away,I moved 7 hours away by plane for 4 years first time I left home ! Think Charlie comb over bean must,ve been a right mummies boy, probably still would be if he had the chance but fat twit is too jealous !!

Charlie loves that hoodie......
Probably the only thing he has! Don,t see her buying much for him, only thing that sticks in mind is that bloody awful cost 😂😂😂

Am I the only one or does Charlie look like he has no teeth in ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Charlie loves that hoodie......
Probably the only thing he's got that fits him and even that will be tight after the weekends toddler party!

duck knows! Another big thing that she said he’s done is move an hour away from where he lived as a child and got married (yeah we know)
The world is such a small place these days and Charlies 'made it' because he's moved an hour away from where he was brought up! It's still in the same county ffs, hardly a big deal! What does that say about Jane then, she says she never wants to move away from Eastbourne!!

Reactions: 9
duck knows! Another big thing that she said he’s done is move an hour away from where he lived as a child and got married (yeah we know) and they have a flat together. bleeping hell an hour away,I moved 7 hours away by plane for 4 years first time I left home ! Think Charlie comb over bean must,ve been a right mummies boy, probably still would be if he had the chance but fat twit is too jealous !!

Probably the only thing he has! Don,t see her buying much for him, only thing that sticks in mind is that bloody awful cost 😂😂😂

Am I the only one or does Charlie look like he has no teeth in ?
He must have been a right mummies boy alright ,was just thinking his mum must have been in her 40's when she had him pretty late for a first child ..so i'd say she spoilt him rotten..

Reactions: 9
Ok being the nosey that I am.... what about his childhood has affected him so much? Was he often hungry hence the pull towards Janeychins knowing he would never ever go hungry again????
Yes I'm intrigued especially given that chinz has pretty much swamped beans ma 🤔

Reactions: 6
It’s obvious Jane that is an online shop!! I am pretty sure (especially the beer offer!) wouldn’t of been obvious in store 🤔 so you didn’t “pick up” that! Like it’s been said you wouldn’t of dragged all that upstairs!! So definitely not a click n collect, she’s had a bloody delivery!!! I know I’ve been bullied before for sticking up for her for that it’s cruel to make fun of her size 😏 but to take a delivery slot (especially when she is an online shopper!!) and these unprecedented times is absolutely disgusting 😡 my parents are vulnerable and so are my husbands and they can’t get a click and collect or delivery. Lost the little respect I had for her I’m so angry!! Lazy lazy mare 🤬

Reactions: 16
Just over analysing as usual, Charlie’s 3rd birthday I mean 30th birthday vlog isn’t even up yet but I can guarantee the lottery win I’m never going to win that Janeychins makes it all about her...she goes overboard to get praise and to validate herself she doesn’t have an altruistic hair on her head let alone a bone in her body but let’s face it any bones she has long since disappeared fro being apparent due to her main love in life which is food! Does Charlie not realise that he earns the majority of the money going into their household so in effect he’s paying for tit he probably doesn’t want himself? Janeychins is controlling him yet again by giving him the presents she wants him to have. Deep, deep dysfunctional issues with that creature and her relationship, Freud would have a field day!

Reactions: 12
Well the birthday vlog is up and as I predicted .....it,s forgettable, in fact can,t think of much to say really apart from Charlie is catching up to her royal porkiness in the weight department for sure ! That shrine table she made was bleeping pathetic let’s be honest about it and with a piece of rolled up plastic grass plonked on what looked like a blue bin bag looked bleeping amazing. She really loves her tat does that one! Can tell they have no friends as guests to the party were sparse to say the least. bleeping Helen and Gav were sat there like the Royal Rulers and Gav looked like he was going to give birth he looked bleeping ginormous !!! Sorry I,m focusing on size but can’t help it just goes on so quick with these heffers!! Her cake looked like a frigging blue cow pat but I bet every morsel of it has gone along with that mammoth party food shop that they did. There’ll be another couple of top up shops no doubt this week as her cupboards will be bare, greedy duck! Anyway perfect start to the day for me a fortnights hype for the comb overs birthday and it flops into a 10 minute shite video ! Oh and the Comb over and converse do not go together as you need to be cool to carry them off and Charlie just ain’t cool !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well the birthday vlog is up and as I predicted .....it,s forgettable, in fact can,t think of much to say really apart from Charlie is catching up to her royal porkiness in the weight department for sure ! That shrine table she made was bleeping pathetic let’s be honest about it and with a piece of rolled up plastic grass plonked on what looked like a blue bin bag looked bleeping amazing. She really loves her tat does that one! Can tell they have no friends as guests to the party were sparse to say the least. bleeping Helen and Gav were sat there like the Royal Rulers and Gav looked like he was going to give birth he looked bleeping ginormous !!! Sorry I,m focusing on size but can’t help it just goes on so quick with these heffers!! Her cake looked like a frigging blue cow pat but I bet every morsel of it has gone along with that mammoth party food shop that they did. There’ll be another couple of top up shops no doubt this week as her cupboards will be bare, greedy duck! Anyway perfect start to the day for me a fortnights hype for the comb overs birthday and it flops into a 10 minute shite video ! Oh and the Comb over and converse do not go together as you need to be cool to carry them off and Charlie just ain’t cool !
@Emperortooco your vlog sum ups are bleeping legendary :ROFLMAO:

I just watched (through hooktube as I am not contributing to that pair of greedy fuckers).

She isnt exactly imaginative when it comes to gifts is she? Not that he is either, I think she got Primark knock off Uggs for Christmas one year! Pair of absolute tatt obsessed tools.

The Gammons - its all about quantity not quality for them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Emperortooco your vlog sum ups are bleeping legendary :ROFLMAO:

I just watched (through hooktube as I am not contributing to that pair of greedy fuckers).

She isnt exactly imaginative when it comes to gifts is she? Not that he is either, I think she got Primark knock off Uggs for Christmas one year! Pair of absolute tatt obsessed tools.

The Gammons - its all about quantity not quality for them :ROFLMAO:
The staged looks on his face when he was opening his pressies were priceless, bet she made him film them a good half dozen times to get the right look of amazement and gratitude when really he doesn’t probably give a duck and just wants lockdown to be over so that he can go off to Beachyhead on a wife swapping dogging sesh! Anything to get away from the fat controller 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow tacky springs to mind ! You can tell how cheap and nasty all the stuff is and them puma trainers where rank cheap tit , and when he started punching the air after opening some converse trainers I was done 🙈 that demented smile while looking at child like party decs is just so wrong ! You can tell the whole day was centred on food 🐽🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow tacky springs to mind ! You can tell how cheap and nasty all the stuff is and them puma trainers where rank cheap tit , and when he started punching the air after opening some converse trainers I was done 🙈 that demented smile while looking at child like party decs is just so wrong ! You can tell the whole day was centred on food 🐽🐷
OMG I have only just noticed your profile pic :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So what did he get? The way she spoke I assumed she was getting him a ton of stuff! So, a pair of converse......what else?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.