Jane Gammons #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how the other day Tan was “back on it” now this excuse of a “healthy eating guru” appears ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That meal looks like tit out my cat litter tray on a stick burnt pineapple and pepper and dull boring salad all that meal would not motivate me at all 🤮 it’s as bad as grims cheese n bean paaarrrs 😂 wonder if chins sent the Burnley burd some of homemade soap 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fundamentally she eats tit and loads of it and talks tit and loads of it!

• Haha
Check 20 min in girls there's a couple of chicken breasts on the plate in the backround ..she gave Charlie one on his plate who scoffed the other🤔 she wouldn't have put that back in the fridge ..Especially as she has to have the same as Charlie..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes she is
I’m sure she had said previously she’s either 5ft 1 or 5ft 2
[/QUOTE

yes she is just over 5ft
Jane what is this a picture of ??
Yup it‘s a groundhog and that’s where i feel like where I’m at with you!!! How many of these fresh starts and pathetic self motivational speeches are we going to hear? Sadly probably bleeping hundreds as a leopard doesn’t change its spots does it? I knew this was coming mind after her and Mr Boring’s epic sugar and fat laden weekend, hope She realises she can’t do the Taste video’s anymore now that she’s back on it like a car bonnet !! Yea right 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Yes she is

Jane what is this a picture of ??
Yup it‘s a groundhog and that’s where i feel like where I’m at with you!!! How many of these fresh starts and pathetic self motivational speeches are we going to hear? Sadly probably bleeping hundreds as a leopard doesn’t change its spots does it? I knew this was coming mind after her and Mr Boring’s epic sugar and fat laden weekend, hope She realises she can’t do the Taste video’s anymore now that she’s back on it like a car bonnet !! Yea right 😂😂😂
Sure no matter what she eats she's always in #caloriedeficit did you not know ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s a Bank Holiday tomorrow which will surely mean coming off plan, not just tomorrow but for the next month🤣

Haven’t watched the tit show yet but did someone say she said she felt motivated after talking to Helen? I can’t think why, Helen clearly can’t motivate herself let alone someone else. It’s like the blind leading the blind with that pair!
Oh and 14st 9lb. My arse! I’d put another stone on that number easily! But it’s ok, she’ll lose 2 stone in the first week and all her clothes will be too big...around the wrists🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly feel ashamed for her spouting the same shite all over again! Since the gym closed I’ve put about 5lb on (can’t just blame the gym it’s the biscuits I’m eating working at home 😂) the thing is I’m not mouthing off on YouTube giving bleeping advice on weight loss, she just cracks me up she’s got no shame whatsoever

It’s a Bank Holiday tomorrow which will surely mean coming off plan, not just tomorrow but for the next month🤣

Haven’t watched the tit show yet but did someone say she said she felt motivated after talking to Helen? I can’t think why, Helen clearly can’t motivate herself let alone someone else. It’s like the blind leading the blind with that pair!
Oh and 14st 9lb. My arse! I’d put another stone on that number easily! But it’s ok, she’ll lose 2 stone in the first week and all her clothes will be too big...around the wrists🤣
I know, who the hell would be motivated by Helen when she’s piled weight on too 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣 the pair of them are beyond deluded
I just totally cringe for Jane, she’s a div. She gets on my tits

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder how long £70 worth of meat lasts the Gammons, expect they are having the mother of all barbies tonight; steak, pork, lamb and chicken, with garwlic bwead and wedgies.

For any friends fans, have just checked Jane is already bigger than 'fat Monica' but is this Charlie's future? Not thin Monica obvs

Some girl ate Monica 😂😂😂 I’m surprised she hasn’t used the old ‘camera adds 10 pounds line’ yet!

I’m sure she had said previously she’s either 5ft 1 or 5ft 2
Jesus! I’m 5’3 and she’s nearly 7 stone more than me, that’s frightening 😱

Reactions: 14
She seems in fine spirits. She's managed to get a grip on her anxiety in like a week....back to her usual fraudulent self.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She seems in fine spirits. She's managed to get a grip on her anxiety in like a week....back to her usual fraudulent self.
Yeah, I’ve never known anyone recover from anxiety so quick. She should do a video on it, she could help millions of people. What a bleeping fraud! 👊🏻👊🏻

Reactions: 15
It’s the pebble thing all over again you can’t just take bleeping sticks by the bag full from woodland!!!!!!!!! I ranted about this over on Mrs hinch post 😆 gutted as I deleted the screen shots I shared on there the sticks belong to woodland owner or whoever and they have a purpose so shouldn’t be taken.

She’s gonna do a tit twig thing like hinch isn’t she. Funny Charlie wanted to share things he wanted to do but boring Jane just looked in disgust and it cut so he was told to stop and shut up as she didn’t wanna do anything but get a camper van so she’s with a tit box at all times another thing hinch mentioned. This woman honestly.
tit box 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Yeah, I’ve never known anyone recover from anxiety so quick. She should do a video on it, she could help millions of people. What a bleeping fraud! 👊🏻👊🏻
And the cure was she got up an hour earlier:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah funny that. 7 years on and I still struggle with mine, good weeks, bad weeks....this week dont even go there 🤣🤪

When you weigh more than the Gammon joint...awkward!! 😭😭😭
I weigh around the same and can say hand on heart she lies about her dress sizes. For me its 18 or 20 depending on the shop. 14 and 16's...what are them then? 🤣🤣

Was she stood on the scale on one leg? Or leaning on the wash basin whilst bean took a photo of the scale?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Clothes sizes are so funny I have every size from 14-22 in my wardrobe. They all fit but I'd say my true size is more like an 18 I must have been lucky with the smaller sizes...they are peacocks and primarni so you know how accurate that is 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.