Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spongey

VIP Member
Yeh I’m happy they have got their holiday. Must be shit to not get the honeymoon they had planned. I like that she is asking followers on her latest YouTube what they would like. If you haven’t watched yet then she is basically saying do you want me to keep going with weekly vlogs, or vlogs here and there etc.
Is it just me that doesn't feel THAT sorry for them that they didn't get their honeymoon as planned? They got married in Tuscani, had a mini honeymoon or something in Paris, got back to Italy last year and now they're in Ibiza. They've had more breaks away than most. Yeah it's nice for them that they're away but at no stage did I feel sorry for them.

Reactions: 46

TightShip

I don’t wear a mask anymore because I’m just fed up of them and apparently they do fuck all.
That's up to you.

I just lost an aunt to Covid, I'm happy to put up with a minor inconvenience if even thought it would keep someone else safe.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Aw she’s so frustrating cos I actually like her but she’s got so little self awareness and gets stuck in these ruts where she just recycles the same patter over and over again. It was so tired/not well for ages, then it moved on to soooo busy/tired, self care/baths, really neeeeeding a holiday…..and just repeat. Totally blanking that fact that hardly anyone has had a holiday in the last couple of years and she’s been to Italy and numerous trips down to London and overnight breaks away. Spent the pandemic sitting in her house getting free stuff sent in the post and playing video games buying a million pound house. 🤣🤣🤣 aye it’s been tough for Jamie and Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

MysteryGuessed

Because I’m that guy, I looked on her Instagram for the receipts of her wearing this new brand. The first appearance of these current earrings is 3rd June.

So don’t be so quick to criticise guys, she’s been a huge fan of Astrid & Miyu for… 36 days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Lurker2867

Chatty Member
The hashtag he’s used though… #mensfashion 🥴😅

Jamie Genevieve #5: Stop trying to make Jack happen… he’s not going to happen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

spongey

VIP Member
The cycle routes and some walk ways are even being closed! Wee Greta Thunberg is even doing a protest so Glasgow is going to gridlock for the next two weeks!
Maybe wee Greta will pop by for a new Vieve Highlighter and lip doooo

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Nestor

Disappointed she’s not putting her office in Glasgow. Absolutely no need for it to be in London when she lives up here.

Reactions: 32

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
Okay update on the pop up shop, there was a constant line of about 80-100 people today, the shop was small but set up beautifully the only thing I’d say is I didn’t know how to swatch or test things like I didn’t know if I was allowed to pick stuff up and try it because some had wrappers on but apparently you just had to ask staff for what you wanted. Only about 15 people allowed in at a time and Jamie was spending about 5/10 minutes talking to each person who came in. I honestly cannot fault it. She was so professional and was a joy to speak to, and they’ve already sold out of Malbec blush so think they are waiting to get more stock in so it’s doing amazingly! Good for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

blaze19

Anyone else get pissed when she moans about the weather and talks about wishing she could go on holiday? You’ve lived here all of your life Jamie, the Scottish weather is nothing new to you. I know people my age (21) who have NEVER been abroad because their families or themselves simply can’t afford it, I myself haven’t been abroad in 5 years. Get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

rosejaxon19

Jack was last seen climbing into a cardboard box, to gift himself to Jamie for her Birthday. Every woman’s dream.
Put the pitchforks down but I don’t actually mind Jack all that much. Yeah his selfies are a bit much BUT you can tell he really does love her. I did laugh at him hiding in that box, reminds me of something my other half would do, he’s a bit of a pleb aswell 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26