Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

rosejaxon19

Jack was last seen climbing into a cardboard box, to gift himself to Jamie for her Birthday. Every woman’s dream.
Put the pitchforks down but I don’t actually mind Jack all that much. Yeah his selfies are a bit much BUT you can tell he really does love her. I did laugh at him hiding in that box, reminds me of something my other half would do, he’s a bit of a pleb aswell 😂

laynelo_

Chatty Member
Has she definitely had them done? Maybe I’m blind but I can’t really see a difference 😂😂
I think she’s had them done 3 times? At the wedding that was her first round of composite bonding then after the wedding she’s gotten more done. This time round they just look massive maybe there full blown crowns? They definitely look different but. Look at pics from the wedding compared to now; they’re absolutely massive.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I think she’s had them done 3 times? At the wedding that was her first round of composite bonding then after the wedding she’s gotten more done. This time round they just look massive maybe there full blown crowns? They definitely look different but. Look at pics from the wedding compared to now; they’re absolutely massive.
I can see what you mean now 😂 i remember her having composite bonding done before but wasn’t sure if I could see a difference now… but I can now you’ve pointed it out 😂

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks