Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Anyone watching (or attempting to watch) her master class? Doesn’t appear to be working, not comments are going through 😅 Just wonder if it’s just me.
*Edit* I’ve now restarted it and it’s just not working at all!

Rambo011

We’re they definitely gifted that holiday? I did find it a little odd that they went there as it didn’t seem very ‘Jamie’
I just saw that she put *PR gift on a photo when talking about the hotel, so I'm maybe putting 2+2 and getting 5, that being said, at least part of it was free!

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
I know this is a off topic, but hopefully people know who I'm on about cos I discovered her through Jamie - that Christina with the calligraphy account Laila's Lettering. I know she jokes with the whole #cheryl thing about her husband, but does anyone else think they seem like an unusual fit? Can't quite put my finger on it.
It’s almost like she’s with him for the money and exposure 😉
She fairly got over being firebombed

Bilbo16

VIP Member
How is Neal's yard an MLM, is it a genuine pyramid scheme or just reps selling? I knew people sold it but I thought it was like Avon. Pointless because you can order it online or go in a shop but I had no idea it was a MLM? It's really put me off it.
It’s an MLM, reps sell it. My nail lady has started doing on the side 😅 Every time I see her now she tries to send me home with a catalogue 😅😅 I think it was just a normal company before they added the MLM branch, the same as BodyShop.