Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the gym shark owner has married Robin Gallant. They’re now loosely part of the influencer set of Lydia Millen, Josie London, Inthefrow and therefore Jamie Genevieve I think. Might explain that they’re trying to target a different group of shoppers now if they’ve maxed out the gym bro’s
it’d be more convincing if Jamie used that Peloton

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she just moving from place to place and giving a run down of what she’s done and calling it a vlog? Just multiple streams of consciousness from throughout her day stitched together. Video diary. 🥱
Sorry… but I was ABSOLUTELY right. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I think this is the first time ever I've not watched a vlog, can't be arsed.

My vlog bingo card would be:

tired
exciting news
view from plane
ads
free stuff
cute dogs
free hotel
manicure
what they've been watching on Netflix
charlie bigham lasagne
skin doo

Do I get to shout HOUSE? :D

As my prize I'd like a boxful of those tens of thousands of pounds worth of gifted makeup and skincare products that she has sat going out of date in the pax storage shelves. Cheers.
I think it's terrible she never does any give-aways unless it's a sponsored post from other companies.
I've said it before & as much as I don't watch any of her videos anymore as I find them boring, I hated all the travel ones as well as it was just watching them on brand trips, Champagne business class pic, hotel rooms, free food & drink, just boring as well but in a different way

Reactions: 9
At the point where I come on here and read this I stead of watching the vlogs these days. Will usually only stick it on for background noise if I can't think of anything else. I was cleaning the kitchen with last week's vlog on and it actually ended and began autoplaying an older blog at the halfway point where I must have turned it off and to be honest I didn't even realise. Just another trip to London and her pretending to be blown away by the free hotel room. Jack look omg Jack look at this...woowww.

Reactions: 15
Managed a whole 3 minutes 31 seconds before I got bored of the vlog yet again.

I'm an original JG follower - right from the beginning, and absolutely used to love her content, the make up was different every time, she wasn't trying so bloody hard... But now the make up is the same, she has nothing to say.

Only just found this page and I love that most people are feeling the same.

Can I just say if I see one more brown eyeshadow look from her trying to make out its any different from the 5000 brown eyeshaddow videos shes already uploaded... I'll scream :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm an original JG follower - right from the beginning, and absolutely used to love her content, the make up was different every time, she wasn't trying so bloody hard... But now the make up is the same, she has nothing to say.

Only just found this page and I love that most people are feeling the same.
Same. I remember her from when she was still a freelance MUA cutting about Glasgow. In fact she still might have worked at the Illamasqua counter. I used to do her tin man nose highlighter thing.

Reactions: 6
HEr latest post with CT... I thought she got her fillers cheek etc removed? Has she had it all done again? CHeekbones massive, chin pointier?

Reactions: 2
I know not everyone likes filler, but I do and would be interested to know how much she gets, how often, that kind of thing. I think she’d maybe shy away from that kind of content though as she knows how devisive it can be

Also, Gymshark does seem an odd fit for her considering Jamie doesn’t really film her workouts, but that new collection seems to be a more loungewear style thing so maybe they’re going for that angle now 😅

Last edited:
Jamie G would honestly do an ad for her dead granny as long as she was getting paid! 😂

• Haha
Jamie’s filler top up is really standing out in her Instagram stories - girl needs to calm down before it goes too far! She seems to have body dysmorphia 😢
her face just doesn’t move anymore, just the lips when she talks, it’s weird. She needs an intervention.

Reactions: 3
I watched the vlog the other day at my bf’s house and it’s the first time I’ve watched one of her videos around him in a good while and he audibly gasped when he saw her on screen and was like “what the actual duck has she done to her face, she looks so bad” but I actually hadn’t noticed any big changes, maybe cos I’m just so used to seeing her every week idk

She doesn't look good. Definitely quagmire vibes 🤣 I do remember she used to vlog regularly about her facial aesthetics but hasn't done it a while. She's lost all authenticity and relatability which was why I think she became so popular. Shame really. I wouldn't trust anything she recommends now. Unfollowed her and don't watch her vlogs anymore.

Reactions: 9
I’m sure she posted on insta that she’s done a video update on her ‘tweakments’ which she’ll be posting 👀

Reactions: 3
I’m sure she posted on insta that she’s done a video update on her ‘tweakments’ which she’ll be posting 👀

Blah blah blah Laura Millar baby Botox blah blah 0.5ml lip filler blah blah jaw filler because something to do with her chomping muscles

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.