Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it's just me, but I've literally never heard her speak about this jewellery brand she's started advertising. Why's she making out like she's their number 1 fan? Another example of being disingenuous and all about the free PR gifts and money. I've honestly only really heard her speak about Maria Tash
COS SHES A DIIIIIIIIIIVVYYYYYYY and a greedy one at that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 651050
Her blonde looks so brassy here, I’m really not a fan of blonde Jamie
My favourite hair of hers was the super dark brown with the toned blonde/blue/purple streak at the front from YEARS ago, it made he look a little alternative and she suited it so much, I really don't think she suits the lighter hair, at least not without a dark root

Reactions: 9
Maybe it's just me, but I've literally never heard her speak about this jewellery brand she's started advertising. Why's she making out like she's their number 1 fan? Another example of being disingenuous and all about the free PR gifts and money. I've honestly only really heard her speak about Maria Tash
I thought this. At first glance I assumed it was Maria Tash. But no 😅 The jewellery isn’t extortionately price which is nice, but I’ve never seen Jamie wearing pieces from this brand before, let alone talk about them ‘for years’.
I love Jamie, but we all know how committed she was to Maria Tash 😂

Reactions: 5
I thought this. At first glance I assumed it was Maria Tash. But no 😅 The jewellery isn’t extortionately price which is nice, but I’ve never seen Jamie wearing pieces from this brand before, let alone talk about them ‘for years’.
Jamie is committed to any brand she gets something out of. (For free.) 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She mentioned in her ig that she's been "buying this jewellery as gifts for years". As if. I just don't believe anything she says anymore.

Also. What the hell is going on with her face? The filler is clearly migrating and the tip of her chin is just floating on the bottom half of her face. Not gonna even start with the teeth 🦷

I love Astrid & Miyu as a brand and have done for a couple of years now... Have absolutely NEVER heard Jamie mention them once. She's so fake showing off her "AM stack" when you know she woulda had to remove every single piercing from both ears because all she wears is Maria Tash

She mentioned in her ig that she's been "buying this jewellery as gifts for years". As if. I just don't believe anything she says anymore.

Also. What the hell is going on with her face? The filler is clearly migrating and the tip of her chin is just floating on the bottom half of her face. Not gonna even start with the teeth 🦷
See i'd possibly believe she's been buying it for other people .. but I don't think she realises how bad that sounds as advertising. Like you will buy it for someone else but never wear it yourself? Not the big sell you think it is Jamie hen

Reactions: 11
Because I’m that guy, I looked on her Instagram for the receipts of her wearing this new brand. The first appearance of these current earrings is 3rd June.

So don’t be so quick to criticise guys, she’s been a huge fan of Astrid & Miyu for… 36 days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just watched clarabell.x stories on Instagram and she’s saying how she feels about Vieve products and it ain’t good, I’ve never tried any myself because I just feel as though the price is too much for a new brand 🤷🏻‍♀️

She did an IG live promoting lip dew and apparently had a green bean stuck in her teeth almost the whole time :ROFLMAO: No wonder with those chompers. Can't find it anymore tho

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She did an IG live promoting lip dew and apparently had a green bean stuck in her teeth almost the whole time :ROFLMAO: No wonder with those chompers. Can't find it anymore tho
It's on the Vieve page, I couldn't resist a wee look at her green bean after she said how embarrassed she was 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Call me crazy but I think the green bean could of been on purpose as a marketing strategy to get more people to view the Vieve page.
I don’t think it’s currently getting as much attention as she would have hoped?

Reactions: 9
Call me crazy but I think the green bean could of been on purpose as a marketing strategy to get more people to view the Vieve page.
I was thinking the exact same thing

Yeah the majority of the comments on the video are about the bean so people obviously went over from Jamie's story where she mentioned it

Reactions: 2
There’s absolutely no way she didn’t know about the thing in her teeth, it’s literally her job to look at herself in the mirror about a million times per day

Just watched clarabell.x stories on Instagram and she’s saying how she feels about Vieve products and it ain’t good, I’ve never tried any myself because I just feel as though the price is too much for a new brand 🤷🏻‍♀️
Just had a Swatch to see what she was saying, that clarabells nails are absolutely horrific, I've no used any vieve stuff so can't comment myself but I'd struggle to take on board the opinion of anyone who happily left a salon with those on

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.