Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope they have a prenup cause he's gonna steal have her sh*t 😁
Does anyone know if Jack is listed as a company director along with Jamie? Or is he just an employee? I have no idea how to look these things up and wondered if anyone here knew? Jammy bastard, bet he's on a £50k salary for a couple of hours a week editing and daily dogshit patrol.

Reactions: 4
On Companies House information, Jamie is the only person listed for the company so it doesn't look like Jack is involved company wise. It might just be that he is an employee or contractor.

Reactions: 3
He’s absolutely nothing like Stephen Bear, come on now, that’s just a ridiculous comparison. Stephen bear has done unspeakable vile things, we can’t compare Jack to that. That’s unfair.

Reactions: 6
He’s absolutely nothing like Stephen Bear, come on now, that’s just a ridiculous comparison. Stephen bear has done unspeakable vile things, we can’t compare Jack to that. That’s unfair.
There’s just certain poses he’s done and times when he looks a little fake tanned that remind me of Stephen. He’s nothing like him personality wise, god no. Far from it.

Reactions: 12
The comparison is purely physical appearances - nothing to do with getting rimmed on twitter!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I mean we never know what goes on behind closed doors 😂😳 kidding!! I said yes to the comparison purely based on those daft poses he does and some of the clothes he wears. Like Stephen bear, big ego, small penis 😂

Reactions: 3
Aw no let’s not bring him into it. That Twitter. Bolk

I’ve gave up watching Jamie and Unsubscribed a while ago. Only way I catch up is with this.

Jacks defo got a very smart voice sometimes. It makes me laugh hahaha

Reactions: 2
I know this is a off topic, but hopefully people know who I'm on about cos I discovered her through Jamie - that Christina with the calligraphy account Laila's Lettering. I know she jokes with the whole #cheryl thing about her husband, but does anyone else think they seem like an unusual fit? Can't quite put my finger on it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.