Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
That crazy golf place in Glasgow doesn't even open for a couple of weeks. Clearly an invitation-only event for press/influencers, but it's gone undeclared on both Jamie and Jack's instas.
See this is what bugs me. It’s happened with so many new restaurants and bars I want to try. They get on social media, they show the menu, pics of the food and drinks, create some anticipation. That is enough for me! I want to go based on what I have seen. I get excited. Then comes in the gifted first night for local “celebs”. It doesn’t make me jealous, it’ll be somewhere I’m going regardless. It just always feels so…empty from these establishments. They invite the people. They take a pouty selfie / quick boomerang whatever. Most say fuck all about the place except it being “amazing” or whatever. Then that’s it. I wish places would stop. Influencers are people who are supposedly creatives. I feel if places stopped doing this they would maybe seek out places themselves and talk about them honestly.

Reactions: 23

bluecups

VIP Member
I feel she's in a quandary. She wants to keep her life private now she's a beauty brand CEO and feels vlogging is beneath her/ doesn't want to do it BUT it's all us lot who followed her for years on youtube who have put her in this fortuitous position. If she pisses off long time followers does she risk Vieve not doing so well? O)r is Vieve well established enough now that she can sack off her youtube channel and stick with Instagram?

Same as others, I'm not interested in the vlogs anymore - view from plane window, cute dogs, ads, scruffy jack doing fuck all, LG TV, Charlotte Tilbury, ads, look at all my freebies, look at my fancy free hotel suite, ads, getting nails done, trips to London for meetings, I'm so tired, ads, blah, blah, blah, rinse and repeat.

It's daft and makes no impact on my life but it frustrates the shit out of me that they haven't done much to the house. Jack is there all the time and allegedly has experience in the construction trade. You'd think the shame of poncing off his wife would lead to him at least doing SOMETHING. I'm sure he's capable of grabbing a crowbar and ripping bathrooms out, pulling up old flooring etc. Lazy prick, probably too busy polishing his mustang (not a euphemism).

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
Jack was last seen climbing into a cardboard box, to gift himself to Jamie for her Birthday. Every woman’s dream.

• Haha
  • Sick

Rambo011

The comparison is purely physical appearances - nothing to do with getting rimmed on twitter!

• Haha
  • Sick

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
I think most people on this thread like Jamie that’s why it’s so easy to turn to a rave thread, but we just wish she wouldn’t complain so much about getting 3 holidays a year instead of her usual 18.

• Haha

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
Are they at gleneagles
Can’t wait for a review of a bath and some wanky photography done by Jack (who was running this morning in winter gear sweating his baws off because it was #gifted)

“Five steady miles”. Shut your hole you wee wank.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

lisaleese

I was at the pop up today and was pleasantly surprised by it. The queue was quite lengthy but once in it wasn't too jam packed. What still irks me is the number of people not wearing masks, I have an invisible illness myself so I'm not doubting they may have a legit reason, but it also could be so they don't mess up their makeup 🙃
I don’t wear a mask anymore because I’m just fed up of them and apparently they do fuck all.

• Sad
  • Heart

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
It’s not that Jack is ugly. It’s that he’s got ridiculous hair and is generally annoying.

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Jack has turned into a massive embarrassment. I used to quite like him when he just popped up in the vlog, he seemed sweet and funny. Now he’s a massive twat.

I’m sure I read that he was in the construction trade so why is he pricking about doing this stuff instead of cracking on with renovating the house? They’ve been waiting weeks for someone to rip out the bathroom. FFS I’m a small woman and I could rip out a bathroom in an afternoon.

Id lose all respect for my man if he sacked his job off and lived off me. I think that’s why she bigs him up so much, to massage his frail ego because financially he brings nothing to the table and he knows it.

When they used to go jetting off on work trips to exotic locations I’d always cringe seeing the blokes all stood together, only there because they ponce off their wives/girlfriends.

Raw Beauty Kristi’s fella had a dangerous quite physical job which involved working at height, Jack McCann was a bricklayer before they gave it up to edit makeup videos. Don’t they feel emasculated and embarrassed that they have no income yet live in big houses and have pots of cash? Jack in his Mustang is a joke, how can he drive about showing off knowing everyone knows his wife paid for it?

• Haha
  • Heart

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
How is Neal's yard an MLM, is it a genuine pyramid scheme or just reps selling? I knew people sold it but I thought it was like Avon. Pointless because you can order it online or go in a shop but I had no idea it was a MLM? It's really put me off it.
Same business model as Body Shop. They sell direct via stores and also via reps like
Well you can bet JG didn't put her hand in her pocket for it. She doesn't actually pay for anything these days does she?
(Except Mustangs for lazy ass husbands)
Now, come on. He makes things for the internet. And most recently the telly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why are people so horrible about how others look? Surely if someone’s happy the way they are, why do people get so pressed about it? I know this is somewhere to slate people, but I don’t get why people bring others looks into it?
Because she has a massive following of young impressionable people who will think this is good, healthy and normal. It is not .

• Heart

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
I’ve not watched the last few vlogs but it’s weird that she’s not mentioned them being temporary or anything. If I was walking about with big white fake teeth I’d be telling everyone I met “btw these aren’t my actual teeth” 🤣🤣

• Haha

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Yeah literally 80% of his followers must just be Jamie’s followers that follow him cos he always seemed nice and quite funny when he popped up in the vlogs. What does he actually do these days? I understood him working with her when they were doing loads travelling and brand trips and there was a bit more to the vlogs but I don’t see what he actually does now apart from act like a bellend on Instagram 😂 I do think she bigs him up to boost his ego. He’d do far better if he did rip out the bathroom and did some renovation posts or something instead of standing about with his shirt unbuttoned holding a glass of Johnnie Walker 😂😂

• Haha

FineLine

I think Jamie has loads of eyelid space so she can create big “blown out” blends (zzzzz) but we don’t all have that. She never advises on how to adapt looks or techniques to suit any other face shape.