Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went to London for 2 nights thanks to Neals Yard but one of those nights was an event for her own brandā€¦ how does that work?!

Reactions: 7
I've been watching for a few years and wondered when "I'm so exci'ed" (not pronouncing the T sound) would switch to "excited" (pronouncing the T sound), or indeed any other Glasgow Uni Accent type pronunciations such as slurring the T in a American-Byres Rd twang i.e. "I'm so excirred". And now these predictions have sadly come true.

Reactions: 8
She went to London for 2 nights thanks to Neals Yard but one of those nights was an event for her own brandā€¦ how does that work?!
I think her event was sponsored by Neals Yard? Yeah I didnā€™t quite understand the set up there I have to admit šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I think her event was sponsored by Neals Yard? Yeah I didnā€™t quite understand the set up there I have to admit šŸ˜‚
Well you can bet JG didn't put her hand in her pocket for it. She doesn't actually pay for anything these days does she?
(Except Mustangs for lazy ass husbands)

Reactions: 4
How is Neal's yard an MLM, is it a genuine pyramid scheme or just reps selling? I knew people sold it but I thought it was like Avon. Pointless because you can order it online or go in a shop but I had no idea it was a MLM? It's really put me off it.
Same business model as Body Shop. They sell direct via stores and also via reps like
Well you can bet JG didn't put her hand in her pocket for it. She doesn't actually pay for anything these days does she?
(Except Mustangs for lazy ass husbands)
Now, come on. He makes things for the internet. And most recently the telly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does my head in when literally every influencer I subscribe to does the same Gymshark haul multiple times a year. They used to have at least some discount code for the subscribers, which now you don't even get that anymore. All they give you is an affiliate link, which only benefits them.

Reactions: 8
Does my head in when literally every influencer I subscribe to does the same Gymshark haul multiple times a year. They used to have at least some discount code for the subscribers, which now you don't even get that anymore. All they give you is an affiliate link, which only benefits them.
Is Jamie even still using her peloton ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus the dr barbra serum in her new video that she uses is Ā£235ā€¦ like common, give us a bit of affordabilityā€¦we arenā€™t all millionaires like you

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hahahahha thatā€™s funny sheā€™s not used it since September. Remember she got that sauna suit too and used it once on screen and never again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I totally get that she might us these things away from the camera, but she seems to make so many ludicrously expensive impulse purchases. Thatā€™s if she paying at all of course. But assume she is, thatā€™s a hell of a lot of money gathering dust šŸ˜…

Reactions: 3
Hahahahha thatā€™s funny sheā€™s not used it since September. Remember she got that sauna suit too and used it once on screen and never again.
Give her a break... she had a 5-day Pop Up, remember. And she ended up being there for a couple of hours each day. How could she possibly have any time to do a workout when she's been sooooo busy??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nope. Iā€™m following her on peloton and she hasnā€™t worked out since September
I love that when she got it someone was like "we'll never hear about this again" so I totally paid attention & last I saw it did look like she'd used it about 5 times šŸ˜‚ can you tell how many times she's even used it when you follow her?

Thing is, I wouldnā€™t necessarily expect her to mention every time she used it if it was just part of her routine. But I also wasnā€™t aware that you can follow each other and see when itā€™s being used šŸ˜‚ Did she pay for it or was it gifted? I canā€™t remember.

I love that when she got it someone was like "we'll never hear about this again" so I totally paid attention & last I saw it did look like she'd used it about 5 times šŸ˜‚ can you tell how many times she's even used it when you follow her?
You can see what workout and the output so maybe she figured out people were following her and set up a private profile.

So basically itā€™s all still in stock and not selling fastā€¦
There has been so much hype behind these. For clarity, I have bought one šŸ˜‚ But I was fully expecting it to be a bit of a battle and for them to sell out super fast šŸ˜… Still, at least everyone who wants one should be able to get one.

Reactions: 5
There has been so much hype behind these. For clarity, I have bought one šŸ˜‚ But I was fully expecting it to be a bit of a battle and for them to sell out super fast šŸ˜… Still, at least everyone who wants one should be able to get one.
Iā€™ve bought one also but this whole ā€œselling fastā€ when every size is still in stock is making me laugh

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.