Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the Vieve muse palette and it’s really nice! Really like the blushers as well. The lipliner was nice as well….wasn’t fussed for the lipstick but if she brings out more colours I’d maybe try another one.
Blushers, bronzers and the palettes are my fave 😍 The eye wands are really nice too. I have Skin Nova and Skin Dew too but haven’t got round to trying them out yet. I want to make sure I’ve got time to really try them out 😂

Reactions: 1
Rumour is it she invited all the Muas working for the brand for a product training meeting then gave them all the products so they where wearing vieve Then got someone to tell one of the girls not to come and work for them due to her lack of experience lately even tho she’s been a Mua for years. After her after giving them hundreds worth of vieve. The girl isn’t happy due to her having year and years of make up experience. If your face doesn’t fit.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Pop up looks great, kinda glad cop26 means i won't go cos I cannae afford to spend money on make-up I don't need

Reactions: 2
I follow Kara on Instagram and Jamie really does look beautiful as a bridesmaid

Reactions: 1
Okay update on the pop up shop, there was a constant line of about 80-100 people today, the shop was small but set up beautifully the only thing I’d say is I didn’t know how to swatch or test things like I didn’t know if I was allowed to pick stuff up and try it because some had wrappers on but apparently you just had to ask staff for what you wanted. Only about 15 people allowed in at a time and Jamie was spending about 5/10 minutes talking to each person who came in. I honestly cannot fault it. She was so professional and was a joy to speak to, and they’ve already sold out of Malbec blush so think they are waiting to get more stock in so it’s doing amazingly! Good for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Okay update on the pop up shop, there was a constant line of about 80-100 people today, the shop was small but set up beautifully the only thing I’d say is I didn’t know how to swatch or test things like I didn’t know if I was allowed to pick stuff up and try it because some had wrappers on but apparently you just had to ask staff for what you wanted. Only about 15 people allowed in at a time and Jamie was spending about 5/10 minutes talking to each person who came in. I honestly cannot fault it. She was so professional and was a joy to speak to, and they’ve already sold out of Malbec blush so think they are waiting to get more stock in so it’s doing amazingly! Good for her!
I’m so pleased for Jamie that it’s been a success!

Reactions: 13
Just incase anyone is wondering jumpers are £39 they aren’t a soft material but more structured which I’m kind of obsessed with (think they will be going online soon so just incase anyone is looking to order one) and buy a size up if you want a more oversized look as they are made to fit

Reactions: 8
They’re definitely going online soon, so are the tote bags 😂 I commented on the Vieve post about it all it they replied with the 👀👀👀👀 emoji 😂 I’d imagine it will be soon as people are starting to think about Christmas presents!

Reactions: 3
Honestly, her stuff is really good. Can only speak for the three I've used, a lip liner that I got in a cult beauty edit, the eye wand, and the blush but they're decent quality.

Would be interested to see what the base products are like. Could see her doing a great fuller coverage foundation and setting spray but I imagine development on those taking quite a while.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone got the new palette? Really keen to get it but haven’t seen many reviews
I bought it at the pop up, it’s gorgeous! When it came out I was like “I’ve got these colours in most of my pallets, so don’t need them” but the pink glitter shade has this little blue glitter through it and makes it almost iridescent. I think it really helps when you get to swatch the products because I knew what I was buying but the quality is definitely worth it!

Has anyone got the new palette? Really keen to get it but haven’t seen many reviews
Yeah I got the new palette- it’s really nice. The colours are lovely and the shimmers are really pretty. I’ve got loads of palettes but it’s a nice selection of colours together and the pans are really big.

I would hope the pop up store experience might bring her back to Earth a little bit, remember that it’s all these people coming out that allow her to live her life of luxury. And not least of all the fact she’s having to do full retail shifts again like a lot of her fans are and have been in the middle of a pandemic.

Reactions: 15
I would hope the pop up store experience might bring her back to Earth a little bit, remember that it’s all these people coming out that allow her to live her life of luxury. And not least of all the fact she’s having to do full retail shifts again like a lot of her fans are and have been in the middle of a pandemic.
All due respect to Jamie but let’s not pretend what she’s doing at her pop-up is the same as working retail. It’s not as if she’s down at Tesco’s with PPE on every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think that’s why I would never buy her products. I don’t want to fund her lifestyle

Reactions: 11
All due respect to Jamie but let’s not pretend what she’s doing at her pop-up is the same as working retail. It’s not as if she’s down at Tesco’s with PPE on every day.
It’s obviously not the same but I was just saying it should at least open her eyes a little more after shielding away in her luxurious bubble for the last 18 months 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She’s no even wearing a mask at the pop up! Neither is anyone visiting it either, put me off going as I’m pregnant and asthmatic.

Reactions: 7
She’s no even wearing a mask at the pop up! Neither is anyone visiting it either, put me off going as I’m pregnant and asthmatic.
Everyone was wearing a mask yesterday but they just took them off for photos with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.