Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would hope the pop up store experience might bring her back to Earth a little bit, remember that it’s all these people coming out that allow her to live her life of luxury. And not least of all the fact she’s having to do full retail shifts again like a lot of her fans are and have been in the middle of a pandemic.
Completely agree, I've felt for ages that she's out of touch with her customer base. She must have tens of thousands of pounds worth of (free!) products in her makeup room. Perhaps hearing some young girl saying she'd saved up to buy a palette might make her realise how lucky she is.

Reactions: 6
I went today and she wasn't there, her staff are lovely though. It.qasnt overly busy, I qued 5 minutes to get in.

Got a jumper cus it looked cozy

Reactions: 1
Not me tearing up at her opening her pop up in the vlog 🤣🤣🤣

Anything else aside, it's just nice to see people do well and be happy isn't it.

Reactions: 14
Not me tearing up at her opening her pop up in the vlog 🤣🤣🤣

Anything else aside, it's just nice to see people do well and be happy isn't it.
So amazing she’s been able to do it, will feel even more special because it’s in Glasgow

Reactions: 10
I am also very glad she has listened to the people and opened the pop-up in Glasgow instead of London etc.

Reactions: 14
I thought that Vlog was great, it was so refreshing to see her so involved and passionate about her brand. I don’t feel like we’ve seen that yet.

Everyone I have spoken to have said they enjoyed it and it was well managed.

Really happy for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
This is turning into a bit of a rave thread isn't it? 😋 Sorry but I don't think this'll be much of a reality check for her...? Give it another few weeks and she'll be back on her tired/need a holiday/haven't spent any time with Jack bullsh....

Reactions: 18
This is turning into a bit of a rave thread isn't it? 😋 Sorry but I don't think this'll be much of a reality check for her...? Give it another few weeks and she'll be back on her tired/need a holiday/haven't spent any time with Jack bullsh....
Yeaaa wish there were two threads lol

Reactions: 3
Agree, like good for her and all that jazz but she’ll be back to normal next week.

Reactions: 2
I think most people on this thread like Jamie that’s why it’s so easy to turn to a rave thread, but we just wish she wouldn’t complain so much about getting 3 holidays a year instead of her usual 18.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do love the look of those jumpers! I live way too far away to justify the journey for a jumper 😂 has there been any mention as to when they’ll be online, for anyone who’s actually been to the pop up?

Do love the look of those jumpers! I live way too far away to justify the journey for a jumper 😂 has there been any mention as to when they’ll be online, for anyone who’s actually been to the pop up?
I’m pretty sure it’s going to be soon, they’ve replied to one Instagram comment of mine hinting that it’ll be very soon. I’d imagine it will be after the pop up, and coincide with the anniversary

I was at the pop up today and was pleasantly surprised by it. The queue was quite lengthy but once in it wasn't too jam packed. What still irks me is the number of people not wearing masks, I have an invisible illness myself so I'm not doubting they may have a legit reason, but it also could be so they don't mess up their makeup 🙃

Reactions: 5
Just got the most recent vlog on just now and can't help but wonder if how much that will have cost to put on - hire of the unit, the staff, security guard, carrier bags, equipment, graphics, branding, set up, paying a designer to design the concept, furniture! I mean good on her. Shop looks really nice. I used to work in retail merchandising, so know how much work goes into setting something like this up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I was at the pop up today and was pleasantly surprised by it. The queue was quite lengthy but once in it wasn't too jam packed. What still irks me is the number of people not wearing masks, I have an invisible illness myself so I'm not doubting they may have a legit reason, but it also could be so they don't mess up their makeup 🙃
I don’t wear a mask anymore because I’m just fed up of them and apparently they do duck all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t wear a mask anymore because I’m just fed up of them and apparently they do duck all.
That's up to you.

I just lost an aunt to Covid, I'm happy to put up with a minor inconvenience if even thought it would keep someone else safe.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Is that why doctors and nurses still wear them then?! 😂
Not really the same.. They wear proper PPE, masks that offer protection to the wearer through filters etc

I'd say 99.9% of folk going about are just wearing fabric/ fashion type ones, which don't offer you protection as a wearer.. they are mainly designed so if you're spluttering your guts up or spraying while you talk, it catches that tit.

Reactions: 4
Can I ask if there's anyone here who is middle aged and bought the Vieve eyeshadow palettes? I really like the colours but I'm fretting that they'll be mega pigmented. I know that's a good quality in an eyeshadow but on my crepey hooded peepers it's a nightmare. I've only ever seen the eyeshadows on women under 30 so it's hard to know if they'll work on me. Thanks in advance if anyone can help!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.