Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madeleineslazyeye

Also it might be worth starting a rave thread for Jamie for you to post about? You don’t seem to agree with any of the negative of this thread so maybe a rave thread would be better than clapping back at people ☺
I think the Jamie threads are a nice blend of slightly over critical people, slightly defensive people & probably mostly people who quite like her but want to call her out on some things & chat some low level shit about some of her choices. I really like it & I hope it can stay that way - I don't want to be on a thread blowing smoke up her arse but equally I don't want to he anywhere doing nothing but ripping her apart.

Reactions: 25

lisaleese

We need a new title. I am rubbish at that sort of thing.
Jamie Genevieve #5 I only like to flog, CBA with my Vlog

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Jamie Genevieve would promote dogshit for toothpaste if they paid for her and Jack to have a weekend in a luxury suite.

• Haha

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Pity she doesn't remember those days
Yeah this is exactly my frustration with her most of the time! She is literally living her dream just now and still complains about being tired, not getting a luxury holiday etc. The Jamie back then would never have even imagined she’d have the lifestyle and opportunities she’s got today but it does feel like she loses touch with reality a lot.

spongey

VIP Member
I had no idea what this was so I clicked on the tag... am I right in thinking she's flown to London to celebrate the launch of a POWDER? Actually fuck off. I hoped Covid would have made big brands realise how ridiculous these PR trips are.

Oh now she's moaning about having to catch an early flight home and how inconvenient that is. Read the room.

Attachments

• Sick

Scotsgirl26

I know her vlogs have been boring lately but I think I dislike the constant PR trip vlogs even more. I hate when influencers say “ I can’t wait for you guys to come along with me” well actually….we’re stuck at home watching you live the life & get a ton of freebies! Also I would love to see her take a friend to at least 1 of the trips for a change! I forget her name but the really down to earth girl that works for her. She’s always helping her de clutter her room etc surely she could go & experience a PR trip for a change - even once instead of Jack!

Reactions: 24
I have a peloton, best thing I’ve ever bought, had it from January, use it most days, lost 2 stone, I don’t have the confidence to cycle outdoors looking like a bit drippy sweaty mess. Good on ye Jamie

• Wow

LadyWhistledown21

I left a comment on her Instagram mentioning her teeth and it was removed within 10 minutes.... She must be paying her PR team (jack) top dolla 🤣 funny how it's always sunshine and rainbows.... I used to enjoy her vlogs and content but now I find her and most other influencers insufferable. I actually despise the whole culture around it, it's depressingly toxic and so disengenous 😢

• Heart

royray

Disappointed she’s not putting her office in Glasgow. Absolutely no need for it to be in London when she lives up here.
Agreed, surely there must be people talented enough to work for vieve in Glasgow or even somewhere else in Scotland? Keep some jobs in Scotland! Plus it’s so bad for the environment her jetting off down to London to pop into to the office every other week!

spongey

VIP Member
It was the little comments about the hotel and the food and what not that got me 😅 I get it, I’m not a fan of loud places, I quite like quiet chilled hotels and destinations. So I get it from that point of view. But I wouldn’t then film myself being negative and post it on the internet 😅😂
And the garden with the private pool that was a bit too close to the other private pools and too exposed to sunbathe topless. My heart BLEEDS.

• Haha

ai2021

Begging for a peloton, mate just buy a road bike and get out there, you live in one of the most beautiful countries ever and you’re just gonna sit in your house and cycle aimlessly and sweat like a bitch and then probably not use it after a few months when you could be outside doing the same thing but enjoying nature and less sweating and better hills, get a grip also bike is cheaper lol

also Jack looks rough as fuck that big beard does him no favours makes him look a good few years older

EDIT: oh no never mind she actually stupidly bought a peloton, not gifted, lol my point still stands about the bike, idiot
I don’t like outdoor cycling but love my indoor bike. Why do we have to be so hateful towards someone for wanting to indoor cycle? I find it less time consuming too when I have to work a lot as I can jump on between work calls etc. Exercise is kind of about sweating too, not there to look pretty 😂