Jamie Genevieve #4 Brand of thieves, Jacks a heave, some prods gifted inc the weave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are people so horrible about how others look? Surely if someone’s happy the way they are, why do people get so pressed about it? I know this is somewhere to slate people, but I don’t get why people bring others looks into it?
I think she looks great personally, I don’t seem to see what others see. I think my only concerns is that she’s so young and gets a lot done. But I know if I was in her position (getting treatments gifted to you/having your face be all over the internet constantly) I would do the same. It can’t be easy for her. And as for young impressionable viewers, I don’t think that it’s just down to Jamie. The pressure to appear perfect all the time comes from so many different angles now that I think it would be unfair to say that Jamie is solely responsible for her viewers getting aesthetic treatments.

Reactions: 10
Not solely responsible no, but part of the problem. I have some younger family members who idolise her and have seen some people in their very early twenties getting the ridiculous over done lips looking like her, because they aspire to
Have her look/that look. It not like in the 80/90s when you idolised someone, it was probably a case of copy their clothes or hair or makeup, poster them on your wall all of which can be undone with no long lasting damage, unlike the fillers/ plastic surgery. Eveyone with a following needs to take responsibly In my opinion. The clue is in the name , influencer . If you don’t want or can’t handle the responsibility of public influence, don’t be public.

Reactions: 12
Not solely responsible no, but part of the problem. I have some younger family members who idolise her and have seen some people in their very early twenties getting the ridiculous over done lips looking like her, because they aspire to
Have her look/that look. It not like in the 80/90s when you idolised someone, it was probably a case of copy their clothes or hair or makeup, poster them on your wall all of which can be undone with no long lasting damage, unlike the fillers/ plastic surgery. Eveyone with a following needs to take responsibly In my opinion. The clue is in the name , influencer . If you don’t want or can’t handle the responsibility of public influence, don’t be public.
Yeah I do agree. I personally would hate to be a teenager right now. It was bad enough back in 2008 when I left school, and that was before we had Instagram, before YouTube was as huge as it is today. I just think it all comes down to the pressure put on people to look perfect at all times. I don’t think Jamie and other influencers are immune to that. I think it is getting sighting better now with more knowledge of procedures people have done, and filters and what not on social media, but I think the pressure is 100% still there.

Reactions: 7
I think expecting Jamie to take responsibility for teenagers self confidence issues is pretty unfair. whenever she talks about her cosmetic enhancements she always says it was her choice and what she wanted to do and that it's not her saying everyone should get them. that's like expecting everyone who gets a boob job to reassure people with small boobs that they don't need one.

Reactions: 17
I do appreciate the fact that she is open about getting work done when so many others aren’t

Reactions: 11
I think expecting Jamie to take responsibility for teenagers self confidence issues is pretty unfair. whenever she talks about her cosmetic enhancements she always says it was her choice and what she wanted to do and that it's not her saying everyone should get them. that's like expecting everyone who gets a boob job to reassure people with small boobs that they don't need one.
agree. I think it’s such a huge issue that was prevalent before influencers were even a thing. I agree that they’re very much in the public eye and do therefore need to be responsible with what they put out, but I think Jamie is open and honest with the work she’s had.

Reactions: 5
I can’t lie, her talking about the peloton bike in her new vlog makes me want one so bad, they really do look revolutionary

I can’t lie, her talking about the peloton bike in her new vlog makes me want one so bad, they really do look revolutionary
Same 😂 I watched the vlog this is hike I was on my £20 Facebay cross trainer… it really doesn’t compare 😂😂

Reactions: 2
it’s really up to parents to teach their kids to be themselves. People shouldn’t have to not get treatments they enjoy just because they have people watching them.
she’s always had injectables/surgery etc from very early on and never hid it so it’s always been a realistic expectation. The ones who hide it and pretend to be all natural are the ones who concern me most, and even at that it’s still not really our business either.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
it’s really up to parents to teach their kids to be themselves. People shouldn’t have to not get treatments they enjoy just because they have people watching them.
she’s always had injectables/surgery etc from very early on and never hid it so it’s always been a realistic expectation. The ones who hide it and pretend to be all natural are the ones who concern me most, and even at that it’s still not really our business either.
I agree, but it cannot be denied that "influencers" in general do have a part to play, whether they like it or not!

Same, until I googled how much it costs 🤣

I agree, but it cannot be denied that "influencers" in general do have a part to play, whether they like it or not!

Same, until I googled how much it costs 🤣
Biggest waste of money ive ever spent, the original cost then your monthly cost on top is same as a gym membership.. amazing for lockdown that’s it

I honestly would love to see another packet to thicken out the length. I really don't think Jack Baxter ever blends them in properly!
he really doesn’t!! I remember when she got a certain set, think it was a darker brown colour and they were SO THIN! She did a video/you tube about them I remember and said she had to go back and add another packet of hair in. There’s nothingworse than thin extensions. I think he’s good at colour but tbh there’s a lot better out there. He wasn’t well known until her am I correct?

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain to me why folk cut their hair short... then put in fake hair?

Just... let it grow?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can someone explain to me why folk cut their hair short... then put in fake hair?

Just... let it grow?
she looks so much better with the short choppy Bob anyway IMO, it’s much sexier

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.