Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
What has she said - I can't bring myself to watch another award written performance from her and her script
She’s basically justifying what he’s done as the girls cud have said no. She needs to keep those sort of opinions to herself Imo- heading for a shit load of trouble with those comments-

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Hey folks 👋

Bit of ☕

So my friend works as an agent/manager for talent & does a lot of work with ITV. I met up for drinks with her and we were talking (gossiping) about a few people & bizarrely she brought up PANTO BOY, unprompted. Now, she works very closely with all the itv daytime & light entertainment shows.

So basically, he’s a painful flirt of the older women (it’s apparently painful, really painful) to the point my friend said he’s like one of these waiters who flirt with the older women to get a green card - it’s that bad.

She said he’s so desperate it’s painful, she did a year working on strictly & said Neil the dancer ? She showed me a picture (he’s ginger) and said he’s the thirstiest man she has ever witnessed in showbiz. Setting up pap shots, cosying up to anyone (anyone who can get him in the paper) and basically manoeuvring himself - then she showed me a clip of him positioning himself into frame to get in shot (it embarrassing)

I asked who was worse and she said the strictly dancer but said PANTO BOY is exactly the same as the dancer from strictly but isn’t a regular on the shows, but said he would be the same if he had a regular spot.

The thing which made me laugh (one of my fav shows is arrested development & I use the term ALOT) she said “Oh he’s definitely got arrested development of a 18/19 year old and he’s lacking intellect - no way has he read a book or watched or read anything of substance, that’s why Linda Robson likes him, she’s thick as fuck too”

Hugs to all ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
It genuinely baffles me the recording fake goodbye. There is absolutely no need for it. There is something seriously wrong with with him

Reactions: 32

stargirl23

VIP Member
I feel really uncomfortable seeing Fred’s dad being plastered on here. He’s innocent in this, it’s not his fault he’s got to be associated with this twat. I think the thread should just discuss fakey and flappy.

plus it’s against rules to show people under 10,000 followers so he’s not allowed to be shown on here. Not trying to police thread just my opinion I think he shouldn’t be shown. I wouldn’t like to be plastered on here just being the dad of someone

• Heart
Reactions: 30

redball00n

VIP Member
Is he really making content to show off his almost 3 year old can say “Thankyou”?? Most kids his age have been saying that since they were 9 months old. My 2 and a half year old was showing me how to do her jigsaw this morning then added on “does that make sense Mummy?” - Poor Leo might finally be able to speak a 5 word sentence by the time he’s 10. 😂😂 Nah in all seriousness, I know we all take the piss but I do feel really sorry for that poor boy - he is noticeably delayed and it’s quite heartbreaking when you watch him - if I didn’t know how old he was I would think he was around 18 months.

• Sad
Reactions: 30

plonkington

Chatty Member
Fuck me if he gets down to 77kg he’ll be getting cast for the next season of the walking dead,along with flappy Krueger they won’t need to dress up for Halloween

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Oh my christ that appalling dancing in the dressing room. Where to start on the moves of a cart horse with flailing windmill arms. The stupid expressions on his face. It was so cringe to watch, the fact that he actually thought he had the moves - just no & more no. Tagging in a Diversity dancer makes it top level cringe.

Oh just to quickly add, his big chicken nugget head bobbing around😬
He's got all the grace and finesse of a wheelie bin

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Bloody hell, I've read some of the comments on that post and I swear there are some total fruit loops about😳😳😳telling them they are great parents and that they've been watching Leo grow since he was born, creepy as fuck if you as me🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢 the only people who should know Leo are their friends and family, not random fuckers on Instagram,all shades of wrong exposing him online, in more ways than one.🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I really don't understand this mindset of wanting to be famous but having no particular talent. What's up with people?
Whatever happened to careers, good paying jobs, etc???
Andy Warhol was right when he said one Day we'll all be famous for 15 minutes.
Except Jake.
By the way, Cunty, I had my 15 in 1981. I was an extra in Chariots of Fire.
And I still can't spot me and my sister every time I watch it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Jake, how can I put this.....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Turtledove58

VIP Member
Is Zelda actually condoning Russell Brand behaviour by saying these women could have said no! Has she not read or listened to what they’ve said? This man is vile, I’ve never liked him or his self opinionated, self importance or his treatment of women! I’m of similar vintage to her and I’ve sent her a thoughtful message! Stupid fucking McDonald’s eyebrow arch cow!!!

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Here you go polly one for your scrapbook 👍And another we all know you just love saggy balls twat face👍
IMG_8504.jpeg
IMG_8505.jpeg

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
How creepy are these pictures🤮🤮Honestly he makes my skin crawl.Who comes on and tells strangers what he’s doing next week🙄🙄
IMG_8524.png
IMG_8523.png

• Sick
  • Haha