Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, I've read some of the comments on that post and I swear there are some total fruit loops about😳😳😳telling them they are great parents and that they've been watching Leo grow since he was born, creepy as duck if you as me🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢 the only people who should know Leo are their friends and family, not random fuckers on Instagram,all shades of wrong exposing him online, in more ways than one.🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And another quote. 🙄 I really don't know why they're using his ugly chicken nugget head for promotion. 🤢🤢

384604638_212716764972882_2407728940232650454_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Another groundbreaking story from Flapz. 🙄

View attachment 2475761
Now I would be picking off those poxy looking full stops at the bottom of the nails. SAKE!
---
Anyone see this about VB? Maybe this is who she is copying? I think VB is Flappy’s idol 😂 Again like youre husband… in youre bleeping dreams!View attachment 2475550
oh please! Not her.
---
I knew it! Awww Riddle glad you're okay ❤
Aww here. Welcome back Riddle. 🙌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Aww here. Welcome back Riddle. 🙌
I can literally hear you saying ‘Aww here’ 😂😂 Take yourself on to the ‘Zoe Whelan’ thread with that language 😂😂😂 Is that thread still going since the ‘Saffy T’ thread got shut down? I do log out before I go lurking on that sespit of a thread lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any of his or her followers who say they are good parents after posting a half naked photo of Leo 😡😡They both know what kind of people those photos attract

• Angry
  • Sick
Lol what is the point in her adding the emojis over him when her stupid twit husband has left the picture up for anyone to see! Pretty sure she’s shared him topless before too.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I’ve reported his post 😡 He has spent hardly anytime with that child for months but disgustingly uses him whenever he’s struggling for engagement on the gram 😡
Saddest thing is when you Google ‘Jake Quickenden’ one of the first searches that comes up is ‘Jake Quickenden baby’ That shows just how much he’s exploited that child since the day he was born for that to even be a topic for search, let alone a top one 🤦🏻‍♀️. No TV appearances by the looks of it this week so lets use my baby son instead. As for having another one 🤯 he can’t support or look after the one he’s got and she’s not much better

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, I have always thought she was trying to look like VB in her poses. 😁
Yes I've always thought she modelled herself like VB especially when she lost a lot of weight. Blowing kisses and the ridiculous posing convinced me. The thing is VB is famous for being in a band and designer what is Flappys talent?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does she over feed Leo so much.So Fred at home wonder if a toy advert going to appear.I really hate that picture of Leo have they filtered it?Nothing is private with that child so wrong on many levels😡😡

First time Fred been there in a while then (when fake is away)
Bit odd that that Leo is wearing a long sleeved warm (but horrible) jumper and Fred is in a short sleeved light weight shirt and shorts? And she (and Fakey) have been wearing knitwear!! I wonder is this an old photo of Freddie 🤔

Freddie is looking very tanned in that picture, is this sun damage on his hand 🤬
IMG_1450.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Bit odd that that Leo is wearing a long sleeved warm (but horrible) jumper and Fred is in a short sleeved light weight shirt and shorts? And she (and Fakey) have been wearing knitwear!! I wonder is this an old photo of Freddie 🤔

Freddie is looking very tanned in that picture, is this sun damage on his hand 🤬View attachment 2477701
Well spotted! I didn't look at the reflection in the cupboard but yes, he's wearing shorts!! This has got to be an old picture. 💯 It's nearly October and I'm freezing today.
---
You can really see in this picture how short this child's legs are in comparison to his torso. Why haven't they given him a hair trim yet? His hair looks shocking.

383009775_1021213342548206_3634962855477534205_n.jpg

---
Is the "Presenter of the Year" filming more content for the "documentary" that will be a complete blockbuster? 🙄

That syrup looks utterly ridiculous ffs.

383724590_1018914109443525_8779603124080493637_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wasn't Freddie making crepes with Nutella some time ago in their kitchen? The time Fake called him an animal for licking the knife. If Maris was demanding a buffet today surely he'd have Nutella too on his plate?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well spotted! I didn't look at the reflection in the cupboard but yes, he's wearing shorts!! This has got to be an old picture. 💯 It's nearly October and I'm freezing today.
---
You can really see in this picture how short this child's legs are in comparison to his torso. Why haven't they given him a hair trim yet? His hair looks shocking.

View attachment 2477753
---
Is the "Presenter of the Year" filming more content for the "documentary" that will be a complete blockbuster? 🙄

That syrup looks utterly ridiculous ffs.

View attachment 2477762
All I see in photos is the syrup absolutely PERCHED on his head. 🤣

• Haha

Freddie is looking very tanned in that picture, is this sun damage on his hand 🤬View attachment 2477701
What is the weather like in UK at the min is it cold yet? In dub it's chilly enough my kids are going to school with winter coats a couple of weeks now

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.