Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wiki Ref: 06/09/23

BOTH making IG content immediately after the tragic passing of Leo's nursery teacher. Jake's was straight away. After two days offline, Sophie made a video and was so 'devastated' about it she then started talking about her new reels for a cleaner and superfood supplements. ๐Ÿคฌ

---
New here! Hey folks๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป
Why do her feet look detached from her legs?
Her feet are huuuuge and deformed๐Ÿคฎ
Welcome! The Wiki is quite a read (top pink button). ๐Ÿ’—

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
๐Ÿ”What the duck is she wearing, the top, the bottoms, I have thrown better away, in fact yesterday I cut up 5 tee shirts for cleaning, I cannot believe she has posted that, is it to wind us up ? I really don't know anymore...time for a glass of Malbec ...๐Ÿท...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wiki Ref: 06/09/23

BOTH making IG content immediately after the tragic passing of Leo's nursery teacher. Jake's was straight away. After two days offline, Sophie made a video and was so 'devastated' about it she then started talking about her new reels for a cleaner and superfood supplements. ๐Ÿคฌ

View attachment 2466139
View attachment 2466140
View attachment 2466141
---

Welcome! The Wiki is quite a read (top pink button). ๐Ÿ’—
How do we know it was Leo's nursery teacher that died? I don't have time to catch up as these threads move so quick!

Reactions: 14
Whatโ€™s with her nose? Is it getting wider/flatter?

Maybe they know there is an issue with Leo hence not having another baby together?
[/QUOTE I thought the same her nose looks massive! She looks a mess!
That is tragic ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

" give it up. You're crap".

View attachment 2466253
She reminds me of Tom
That is tragic ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

" give it up. You're crap".

View attachment 2466253
She reminds me of the kid in the Movie Big when he returns home! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He slays
Its hilarious how important he thinks he is doing a two minute comp on one of the shittest lowest rating shows on ITV. He's walking down them corridors like he owns the place, in his vest, trying to get a fanny fluter out of the older ladies. He is pathetic
Heโ€™s always does this in case he bumps into someone so he can say hiya like heโ€™s popular ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Go on Neil, rip his syrup off!

As for those plates of meat, they could sail across the English Channel. They're like two boats!! ๐Ÿคฃ

379758040_329991476100938_6734579863018585465_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.