Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not going to get his big break and she’s a fool if she thinks he will. His social media presence along with his erratic behaviour and poor acting/presenting skills isn’t going to get him far, thankfully. Daytime slots such as LW are fine as he’s probably relatively cheap and the stints are short enough for the daytime audience to tolerate. Stage and panto with the occasional tv interview and competition is probably his limit. Phew.
She’s always been fame hungry, craves the attention and thought together they’d be a power couple but sadly her business B&B isn’t going anywhere despite being married to the famous “Jake quickenden” 🙄. I suspect a lot of influencers are finding people aren’t clicking on links and buying as often as they used to.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my christ that appalling dancing in the dressing room. Where to start on the moves of a cart horse with flailing windmill arms. The stupid expressions on his face. It was so cringe to watch, the fact that he actually thought he had the moves - just no & more no. Tagging in a Diversity dancer makes it top level cringe.

Oh just to quickly add, his big chicken nugget head bobbing around😬
He's got all the grace and finesse of a wheelie bin

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He’s not going to get his big break and she’s a fool if she thinks he will. His social media presence along with his erratic behaviour and poor acting/presenting skills isn’t going to get him far, thankfully. Daytime slots such as LW are fine as he’s probably relatively cheap and the stints are short enough for the daytime audience to tolerate. Stage and panto with the occasional tv interview and competition is probably his limit. Phew.
She’s always been fame hungry, craves the attention and thought together they’d be a power couple but sadly her business B&B isn’t going anywhere despite being married to the famous “Jake quickenden” 🙄. I suspect a lot of influencers are finding people aren’t clicking on links and buying as often as they used to.
Thing is she lacks everything . She is so boring and dull she does tiktok videos thinking she’s funny but looks wooden . Same as Jake he’s boring that’s why he has no friends . She can’t talk for a start she sounds like she has flu every time she speaks . She posts nothing interesting at all . Her outfits are beige and boring and lack colour . She dresses like a teenage uni student . No fashion sense what so ever !! Both failing and neither are even z list at this point .

both need a job and a life

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thing is she lacks everything . She is so boring and dull she does tiktok videos thinking she’s funny but looks wooden . Same as Jake he’s boring that’s why he has no friends . She can’t talk for a start she sounds like she has flu every time she speaks . She posts nothing interesting at all . Her outfits are beige and boring and lack colour . She dresses like a teenage uni student . No fashion sense what so ever !! Both failing and neither are even z list at this point .

both need a job and a life
Thought she was doing a course in fashion 🙄. Nothing fashionable about her. My teen dresses better. She’s a very beige person, no hobbies, no interests, other than blagging freebies.
---
She’s made a massive mistake with her teeth that’s for sure. Could be the size or their positioning but it’s really hindered her ability to talk. I wonder if family and friends notice this or is it just nerves of “insta chat tit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sophie been reading tattle again this morning making sure people know she’s still married 😂😂

fooling nobody love your marriage is loveless and boring
Forever gay 🤍
Enjoy the sham marriage Sophie spots

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Forever gay 🤍
Enjoy the sham marriage Sophie spots
Surely she is gutted Freddie’s dad is in a loving marriage like you can tell him and his wife are madly in love
her and Jake can’t even kiss they look awkward around each other .
not just that but Freddie’s dad and wife have the same house as Sophies but bigger and have multiple holidays a year and nice cars . They both work hard that’s why . How is she not embarrassed that she is jobless broke and in debts married to a man that treats her like tit and does nothing special for her 🤡🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 23
🐔She made a comment about Feet Police, 😆 🤣 😂.., as you are on here too ..Hello.. ... 😀.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well spotted what’s his excuse
I remember him saying that 'he would never take it off'. 💯
---
Nah he’s 85kg but if he wants to get down to 77kg he’s dreaming. It’s literally not possible unless he loses a lot of muscle. His body fat is so low it’ll be near impossible to go any lower without becoming pretty ill
In old money that's 12.125 stones. Any man at 6ft and weighing that would look like they were terminally ill. He looks bad enough anyway.

He would look like a pipe cleaner with a massive chicken nugget head. I can just imagine how prominent his teeth and syrup would be! 🤣🤣
---
So she’s now on actual medication for her skin, whilst still advertising loads of different brands 🤯 If she’s on roaccutane I hope she’s got no sunny holidays planned because pretty sure you have to stay totally out of the sun whilst on it. Plus she’ll have to curb her wine consumption as well. Still think the whole sharing her ‘skin journey’ online is about her trying to get a dermatologist interested in using her as a study case for free 🤷🏻‍♀️
It does look like she's plugging that Maldon Clinic. She's really not a good advert that's for sure!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m convinced Fred now lives with his dad, don’t blame him poor sod. At least he can be a child, loved and looked after there

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She posts this on Tiktok 🤮🤮🤮 where she doesn’t even have 5,000 followers.
Let’s see if she posts it on IG where over 275,000 people (allegedly) can see it 😂
Again I will say it. Genuine couples keep their relationships off social media. Plenty of couples in the ‘public eye’ that manage it but then they’re not obsessed with social media like these two.
EVERY single picture looks fake, set up and unnatural.

What a faithful 'beard' she is! Here's a medal Squidward!

---
I’m convinced Fred now lives with his dad, don’t blame him poor sod. At least he can be a child, loved and looked after there
I really hope so! 💯 I hope Fred's dad has finally put his foot down with these two beggars about using him for ads and flaunting him all over social media. We know his sirname and his school badge. She is a disgrace of a 'mother' for allowing it in the first place let alone letting RatBoy talk down to him all the time. I dread to think what NikNak will grow up to be like. He's fucked - poor kid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s quiet this morning perhaps after his singing in his dressing room on Sunday he’s in talks with Elton John to record a duet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When you read this Squidward, you can have all the treatment and anti-ageing ampoules under the sun but the damage is done. The only way you're going to look any better is by getting a time machine and not getting back with old ClosetBoy. You should have walked away whilst you had the chance. That was the worst mistake you ever made! 💯

She looks manic again but her eyes are completely dead. Utterly dead inside. I still can't believe she's only 30yrs old. I have clients twice her age that look younger. WTF is going on with her nose? It honestly looks like its spreading and collapsing. What an utter mess!

I think this Maldon Clinic tit is heavily discounted treatment in return for a plug. My daughter is branching out into skin care treatments and they're really not cheap.

I also said months ago now that she is receding. It's VERY apparent in these clips. She'll have a forehead going all the way back to her neck at this rate and will be needing a wig. Another sign of stress and extremely poor diet.

---
Oh dear Chlo. Your photoshopping skills and choice of clothing are hilarious. WTF!! 🤣🤣

382655923_225227933873025_250355803224396796_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She looks very odd in these videos and I can’t work out if it’s her top teeth, lips or shiny forehead. She needs to give up these treatments, jumping from one to another and everyone a game changer. Whatever.

When you read this Squidward, you can have all the treatment and anti-ageing ampoules under the sun but the damage is done. The only way you're going to look any better is by getting a time machine and not getting back with old ClosetBoy. You should have walked away whilst you had the chance. That was the worst mistake you ever made! 💯

She looks manic again but her eyes are completely dead. Utterly dead inside. I still can't believe she's only 30yrs old. I have clients twice her age that look younger. WTF is going on with her nose? It honestly looks like its spreading and collapsing. What an utter mess!

I think this Maldon Clinic tit is heavily discounted treatment in return for a plug. My daughter is branching out into skin care treatments and they're really not cheap.

I also said months ago now that she is receding. It's VERY apparent in these clips. She'll have a forehead going all the way back to her neck at this rate and will be needing a wig. Another sign of stress and extremely poor diet.

View attachment 2473603
View attachment 2473604
---
Oh dear Chlo. Your photoshopping skills and choice of clothing are hilarious. WTF!! 🤣🤣

View attachment 2473611

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gay boy Fakey boy clenching everything in that shot whilst swallowing down a bit of sick...He ain't that into you vibes.
Screenshot_20230926-101957_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Looks like he’s stopping in the hotel he started following a couple of weeks ago. Let’s see if he starts tagging them in like the one he obviously got gifted in Cheltenham.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.