Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @ShowMeThe Money for thw fab thread title, there’s some Full Monty tickets coming your way!

Old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/jake-qu...anently-injured-and-always-oh-so-tired.41575/

So Fakey is now on tour and has been hard at it for a week now, that’s 40 of you out on the poll. The second week was the most popular choice for the first sicky so we will wait and see what this week brings.

There has been some interesting wardrobe additions, a very fetching sleeveless jumper and a doberman shirt that you have to see to believe.

Press night at TFM last night and of course Polly Parrot was there to support her boyfriend client, whereas Flaps still doesn’t even have a ticket booked to support her beloved husband

Oh, I almost forgot about his big 5 minute presenting gig on Loose Women, such a busy boy! Unfortunately for Fakey though, our lovely @IamMyaJ had some insider info which confirms that him or Parrot are begging for these little slots, and he’s not exactly the A-lister he thinks he is:

IMG_1323.jpeg

Freddie hasn’t been seen as much which tattlers hope means he’s living more at his dads in a much nicer environment. Spud is still spudding.

Some highlights from the last thread:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Congratulations to @ShowMeThe Money for thw fab thread title, there’s some Full Monty tickets coming your way!

Old thread: https://tattle.life/threads/jake-qu...anently-injured-and-always-oh-so-tired.41575/

So Fakey is now on tour and has been hard at it for a week now, that’s 40 of you out on the poll. The second week was the most popular choice for the first sicky so we will wait and see what this week brings.

There has been some interesting wardrobe additions, a very fetching sleeveless jumper and a doberman shirt that you have to see to believe.

Press night at TFM last night and of course Polly Parrot was there to support her boyfriend client, whereas Flaps still doesn’t even have a ticket booked to support her beloved husband

Oh, I almost forgot about his big 5 minute presenting gig on Loose Women, such a busy boy! Unfortunately for Fakey though, our lovely @IamMyaJ had some insider info which confirms that him or Parrot are begging for these little slots, and he’s not exactly the A-lister he thinks he is:

View attachment 2460832

Freddie hasn’t been seen as much which tattlers hope means he’s living more at his dads in a much nicer environment. Spud is still spudding.

Some highlights from the last thread:
Brilliant recap @plattyjoobs ❤ and congrats @ShowMeThe Money on a fantastic thread title ❤ I’m sure thread 82 will also whizz past….. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Excellent recap @plattyjoobs and Perfect thread title @ShowMeThe Money 😁. Also whoever made the comment, possibly @Redtea2, about him hanging around looking for people to take photos with him. This is 100% the case, I can see him now harassing people outside. 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Do you stalker parrot meant he was on three times for two seconds lol.Let’s see what delights flaps shoves out today she’s getting the low end tit to promote 👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Him and Parrot are definitely at it. That pic says it all. Flapz is obviously an idiot if she thinks otherwise.

Reactions: 22
🐔 Na he's not into PP, he's a taker not a giver .....🥴....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Theatre Weekly (and others) have released the first set of promo shots from the FM. Love the fact the main photo they’ve used, you can’t even see him in it 😂 Notice though how he’s the only one topless in one of the photos they’ve used 🙄🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Ahh thanks Plattyjoobs - blush blush🤭 And thank you for a great opener!

I myself would first like to thank my very professional publicist (can you point those the other way & take your lube back), my very best friend (oh are you going already?), my management (yes that's Q-u-i-c-k-e-n-d-e-n I know I know tricky to spell, I am on your books tho), my supportive other half (so you're not coming to any of my shows any time soon even though you're not working), my sharp as a tack Spudulike (say daddy, daddy, miss you daddy, dadda then dadda, da or even D ffs), my mother (I make you laugh don't I, laugh mother laugh, laugh naturally not that forced one, OK that's enough), the entire cast (hello hello ...echo echo... anybody there...oh they've gone, just me & the stage broom) and last but not least my dentist (what do you mean NASA want their heat shields back?)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Excellent recap @plattyjoobs and Perfect thread title @ShowMeThe Money 😁. Also whoever made the comment, possibly @Redtea2, about him hanging around looking for people to take photos with him. This is 100% the case, I can see him now harassing people outside. 🙈
That avatar is very disturbing 🤢. Stuff of nightmares 😨😨😅
---
He's probably asking folk if they want a signed photo too. For a quid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine being that self obsessed that you turn the likes of your post after a few hours.No one cares flaps to see your ordinary family.Fred looks uncomfortable and Leo no words.Never known a couple who’s entire life is spent begging and pretending they have a happy family🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
So obvious that Chris was paid to go
he ignored his invite to hang out with him weeks ago
he ain’t seen him since the wedding
He also wasn’t allowed near him at the NTA awards .
off limits can’t get Jake work that’s why they use Chris to try get Jake noticed

and I’m sorry but polly needs to reign it in if she acted like that with my husband the butch would be splattered. Who the duck does she think she is posing Like that all over him 🤢🤢🤢

remember at a charity event she was on the floor filming him nobody was even looking at him . Mini black dress bright red lipstick like she was seducing someone !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Him and Parrot are definitely at it. That pic says it all. Flapz is obviously an idiot if she thinks otherwise.
Do you think when they Frenchie each other their teeth clatter like a set of castanets?????
---
That avatar is very disturbing 🤢. Stuff of nightmares 😨😨😅
---

He's probably asking folk if they want a signed photo too. For a quid 😂
And gives 75p change.
---
He looks so much happier with PP
Because she's possibly useful to him.
Only one person in cuntys life ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Chris only posted once and didnt say much about Jake . He then posted his friend in the car and parents having food
he was obviously made to go but jakes reaction was over the top

“ thanks bro always supporting me “

hardly supporting I didn’t see him watch you dressed as a Dino at butlins 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ha ha did she not buy him this for Christmas so he could ditch the fake one🤣🤣Pathetic flaps how about stop adding to your clothes mountain and spend some cash on Leo’s clothing.Offers accepted 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_8493.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why has his face aged so badly? The last time I even remember seeing him was on X Factor until I stumbled upon this thread

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.