Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ, somebody take his batteries out ffs. I have NEVER heard anybody like it. EVER.
I really think he is that delusional he actually thinks these 60 seconds slots for a stupid competition are actually 'presenting'. This is getting beyond embarrassing now. He is nuts.

The desperation for fame is off the scale. It's Loose Women ffs not a prime time TV show where he is actually PRESENTING IT. He seriously needs to look up the meaning of presenting as he is doing my head in right now.
I'm also shocked at that print-out. No wonder he looks scrawny and ill. A bloke at 6ft and only just 13st odd is really not a good look. Mr Crazy is 6ft 2 and about 18st but he's built like a brick shithouse, full of muscle and bulks up. He would snap Fakey over his knee like a twig! He looks horrific and those teeth and syrup make him look worse. 💯 I remember when my nan was very ill and she had lost so much weight her dentures kept falling out as they were too big.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
As long as she’s taking photos of herself in awful outfits for vinted I doubt this dopey cow gives a tit about how Leo looks or behaves.His dad is over six foot and Leo is really short for his age.To lazy to get him out of nappies and as we know they constantly feed him to shut him up🙄

Jesus Christ, somebody take his batteries out ffs. I have NEVER heard anybody like it. EVER.
I really think he is that delusional he actually thinks these 60 seconds slots for a stupid competition are actually 'presenting'. This is getting beyond embarrassing now. He is nuts.

The desperation for fame is off the scale. It's Loose Women ffs not a prime time TV show where he is actually PRESENTING IT. He seriously needs to look up the meaning of presenting as he is doing my head in right now.
I'm also shocked at that print-out. No wonder he looks scrawny and ill. A bloke at 6ft and only just 13st odd is really not a good look. Mr Crazy is 6ft 2 and about 18st but he's built like a brick shithouse, full of muscle and bulks up. He would snap Fakey over his knee like a twig! He looks horrific and those teeth and syrup make him look worse. 💯 I remember when my nan was very ill and she had lost so much weight her dentures kept falling out as they were too big.

View attachment 2463462
View attachment 2463463
View attachment 2463465
View attachment 2463466
View attachment 2463467
View attachment 2463468
He’s weird . The way he says two shows today aswell and I’m going gym now too .

what does he want a bleeping media most working people doing actual WORK not pissing about in a stage go the gym in a morning …. He’s such a bleep can’t stand him

as for his two seconds on LW he’s deluded … what exactly has he achieved duck all his house is falling apart his wife is selling tat on marketplace his kids look scruffy and unkept . He’s driving a VW that he had to beg step daddy to get him on finance ….. he’s in debts with his mortgage and credit cards !! And he can’t even get work apart from pants and his pathetic publicist who gets him two second son loose women doing comps that are run by Kate lawler ….. scraps jake scraps 😂🥴

delusional if you ask me

She’s got far too much time on her hands 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It's bad enough seeing her making the shed into an 'office' for begging, selling her entire belongings on Vinted, dressing her child like a woman but making stupid TikToks like this.

Get a life, a divorce and some self-respect you stupid bleep.

---
She’s got far too much time on her hands 🤦🏻‍♀️
Great minds! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
bleeping hell these two are absolute idiots😳😳😳 him with his presenting, as if Fakey, load of bollocks🤣🤣🤣🤣 just ridiculous how he calls it that, you're doing the competition you bleeping melt😆😆😆
She's selling tit on vinted, and doing wank tiktoks, take your kid to the doctors and get his bloody hair cut🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s very smug today. Probably thinking he’s a proper ‘celebrity’ now he is ‘presenting’. I don’t believe for one minute he runs, let alone 4 miles, it’s all pretend as he wants to impress.

View attachment 2463462
View attachment 2463463
View attachment 2463465
View attachment 2463466
View attachment 2463467
View attachment 2463468

Reactions: 15
It's bad enough seeing her making the shed into an 'office' for begging, selling her entire belongings on Vinted, dressing her child like a woman but making stupid TikToks like this.

Get a life, a divorce and some self-respect you stupid bleep.

---

Great minds! 😘
She’s bleeping not normal I’ve lost all respect for the girl
she’s a fake wanna be like him they actually are well suited both delusional and both fake and both think they are celebs !!
her man has a woman draped all over him that is suppose to be his publicist wearing skimpy outfits !!! I think flapz should have more to worry about than making tiktoks …. She can’t even dance she’s wooden beige and the most boring bleep I have ever set eyes on 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s bleeping not normal I’ve lost all respect for the girl
she’s a fake wanna be like him they actually are well suited both delusional and both fake and both think they are celebs !!
her man has a woman draped all over him that is suppose to be his publicist wearing skimpy outfits !!! I think flapz should have more to worry about than making tiktoks …. She can’t even dance she’s wooden beige and the most boring bleep I have ever set eyes on 😂
They'll never have another child together. Their marriage is dead after a year. The relationship was forced and on shaky ground beforehand. I am surprised her family haven't intervened and told her a few home truths. I couldn't stand back if that was a relative of mine. As for him, he should've had a bleeping good hiding years ago. This is what happens when 'mummy' is an enabler. It's her fault he's the nasty piece of tit he is today. She's always fluffed up his ego.

I, for one, certainly see through all his "good guy" act. I've seen it all before. I bet he's a right nasty bleep behind closed doors and he obviously puts her down a lot. I also think they physically fight. You can tell. More fool her for staying. I had a relationship like that. I got out and never looked back. Best thing I ever did. 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I mean if you compare them to the banjo brothers who also was on a talent show he is worlds apart . The banjo brothers have done presenting like actual presenting in decent shows one of them was on the loose men panel . One of them has his own fashion line with peacocks. They tour butlins every year as a main act not a guest like Dino . One is the face of Tesco and one has done his own food show . Both have done incredible career wise . I’m certain one of them even got an award from the queen .

Both brothers have a wealthy life and the kids all go private schools and always have nice things .

jake needs to accept nobody is keen on him and he never got far in his career in-fact I would say his career never actually took off . All the things he has done the banjo brothers did as extras to boost they’re careers like celeb jungle and dancing on ice etc . He’s lucky he gets panto although he thinks it’s beneath him it’s a job .

both need a huge huge reality check ASAP and start bringing some money in because it won’t be long until her cars given back and the house is on the market . ( also think she ain’t selling up because they have the cheapest for the area they live anyway and Freddie is settled in school and near his dads )

• Heart
That tik tok my god how embarrassing🙄She has three full days to herself and does duck all but sell tit online and beg.Sad empty lifeless pair of idiots who clearly deserve each other.If someone sucked the life out of me like he has her I’d pack my tit and go👍He’s on some big ego trip and is just a walking ick🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That tik tok my god how embarrassing🙄She has three full days to herself and does duck all but sell tit online and beg.Sad empty lifeless pair of idiots who clearly deserve each other.If someone sucked the life out of me like he has her I’d pack my tit and go👍He’s on some big ego trip and is just a walking ick🤢🤢
Notice they can’t even afford nursery for Leo anymore .
he was going every single day from six months old but now goes once a week maybe twice .

Reactions: 14
Hey folks 👋

Bit of ☕

So my friend works as an agent/manager for talent & does a lot of work with ITV. I met up for drinks with her and we were talking (gossiping) about a few people & bizarrely she brought up PANTO BOY, unprompted. Now, she works very closely with all the itv daytime & light entertainment shows.

So basically, he’s a painful flirt of the older women (it’s apparently painful, really painful) to the point my friend said he’s like one of these waiters who flirt with the older women to get a green card - it’s that bad.

She said he’s so desperate it’s painful, she did a year working on strictly & said Neil the dancer ? She showed me a picture (he’s ginger) and said he’s the thirstiest man she has ever witnessed in showbiz. Setting up pap shots, cosying up to anyone (anyone who can get him in the paper) and basically manoeuvring himself - then she showed me a clip of him positioning himself into frame to get in shot (it embarrassing)

I asked who was worse and she said the strictly dancer but said PANTO BOY is exactly the same as the dancer from strictly but isn’t a regular on the shows, but said he would be the same if he had a regular spot.

The thing which made me laugh (one of my fav shows is arrested development & I use the term ALOT) she said “Oh he’s definitely got arrested development of a 18/19 year old and he’s lacking intellect - no way has he read a book or watched or read anything of substance, that’s why Linda Robson likes him, she’s thick as duck too”

Hugs to all ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I don't understand why he doesn't go to proper acting lessons, you know like learn the trade from the ground up? I saw the clip from Holly oaks and though not brilliant I've seen worse (think Sam Smith in And Just Like That ). He's got the grounding with panto and the few stage shows he's done so if it's the TV fame he's after that would be the way. I mean let's face it he doesn't want to work in the real world does he? He's just stumbling from one pissy little job to another hoping he gets he's noticed and gets his big break. If he did something constructive he might get what he wants some day. Honestly he boggles my mind. I'd give him a clip if he was my son.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If his short limbs showed up at the 36 wk scan, surely they know something is wrong.
My son's heart condition showed up on my 28 wk one. I had to go 3 times a week for scans, and he was delivered at 38 weeks, with an ambulance on standby to take him to alder hey hospital.
You wouldn't know that now, as he's 6ft 3in, and built like a brick shithouse.
The pair of them need shaking and brought into the real world, not this bleeping fantasy they are both chasing..

• Heart
I don't understand why he doesn't go to proper acting lessons, you know like learn the trade from the ground up? I saw the clip from Holly oaks and though not brilliant I've seen worse (think Sam Smith in And Just Like That ). He's got the grounding with panto and the few stage shows he's done so if it's the TV fame he's after that would be the way. I mean let's face it he doesn't want to work in the real world does he? He's just stumbling from one pissy little job to another hoping he gets he's noticed and gets his big break. If he did something constructive he might get what he wants some day. Honestly he boggles my mind. I'd give him a clip if he was my son.
I don’t think he actually wants to be an actor. The appeal with ‘presenting’ is he can look at himself in the camera all the time. Whenever you see him being ‘interviewed’, rather than look at the interviewer, he can’t help but keep looking at the camera instead. With acting you have to make out the camera isn’t there. For the biggest eye fucker out there, that would be impossible 😂

• Haha
Hey folks 👋

Bit of ☕

So my friend works as an agent/manager for talent & does a lot of work with ITV. I met up for drinks with her and we were talking (gossiping) about a few people & bizarrely she brought up PANTO BOY, unprompted. Now, she works very closely with all the itv daytime & light entertainment shows.

So basically, he’s a painful flirt of the older women (it’s apparently painful, really painful) to the point my friend said he’s like one of these waiters who flirt with the older women to get a green card - it’s that bad.

She said he’s so desperate it’s painful, she did a year working on strictly & said Neil the dancer ? She showed me a picture (he’s ginger) and said he’s the thirstiest man she has ever witnessed in showbiz. Setting up pap shots, cosying up to anyone (anyone who can get him in the paper) and basically manoeuvring himself - then she showed me a clip of him positioning himself into frame to get in shot (it embarrassing)

I asked who was worse and she said the strictly dancer but said PANTO BOY is exactly the same as the dancer from strictly but isn’t a regular on the shows, but said he would be the same if he had a regular spot.

The thing which made me laugh (one of my fav shows is arrested development & I use the term ALOT) she said “Oh he’s definitely got arrested development of a 18/19 year old and he’s lacking intellect - no way has he read a book or watched or read anything of substance, that’s why Linda Robson likes him, she’s thick as duck too”

Hugs to all ❤
💯 we proper know each other IRL 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Hey folks 👋

Bit of ☕

Hugs to all ❤
You can tell Neil from SCD is desperate too, you can literally smell it through the TV 😂 we all knew Fakey was bad but the fact there is some thirstier out there....God help us all

You can tell Neil from SCD is desperate too, you can literally smell it through the TV 😂 we all knew Fakey was bad but the fact there is some thirstier out there....God help us all
I’ve noticed he always tries to get on camera whenever he can. Probably the reason he’s only ever had two celeb partners in 7 years. Desperation and eye bleeping the camera isn’t a good look. That’s another reason Fakey can’t get on there 😂 Imagine them two on the same show 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
'Said little witch, you cant duck with me if you wanted too' what a wierd tiktok sound to use when talking about your 2 year old. I don't get these influencers that degrade their children in the name of content.
Have to laugh though he's on prime time morning tv 'presenting' and his wife is at home making tiktoks insuating their child is a little witch.... very professional family 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.