Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he goes back to his room at around midnight already sounding tiddled and has got another bottle of booze waiting for him no wonder he isn’t up at 5am would explain why he looks so haggard aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So he goes back to his room at around midnight already sounding tiddled and has got another bottle of booze waiting for him no wonder he isn’t up at 5am would explain why he looks so haggard aswell
That’s not his Cheltenham room he’s showing. He said yesterday he was driving to London after last nights performance ready for more ‘presenting’ 🤭 on LW today. He’s never shown them putting him up in accommodation like that before, that’s why I said earlier he’s probably paid for it himself to prove a point to us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🐔 He really helps with Vicky's anxiety ....I couldnt think of anything worse, what's the matter with these people 🤔 🙄...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That’s not his Cheltenham room he’s showing. He said yesterday he was driving to London after last nights performance ready for more ‘presenting’ 🤭 on LW today. He’s never shown them putting him up in accommodation like that before, that’s why I said earlier he’s probably paid for it himself to prove a point to us 😂
Another couple of minutes of WORK for Fakey on LW today, such joy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another couple of minutes of WORK for Fakey on LW today, such joy 😂
Wonder what monstrosity he’ll be wearing today. I’m thinking maybe the new Doberman shirt 😉 Whatever it is, it will be something he’ll wear trying to get as much attention on him as possible in it 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
🐔 Bet he wishes he had Mark Wright presenting job BBC 1 now ..lol 😆...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No idea whats been going on im a bit behind but im parking my ass here! but strange that Vicky the virgin has anxiety, im thinking he made Vicky up like he did with his lock down characters and had to mention anxiety of course! bleeping twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey folks 👋

Bit of ☕

So my friend works as an agent/manager for talent & does a lot of work with ITV. I met up for drinks with her and we were talking (gossiping) about a few people & bizarrely she brought up PANTO BOY, unprompted. Now, she works very closely with all the itv daytime & light entertainment shows.

So basically, he’s a painful flirt of the older women (it’s apparently painful, really painful) to the point my friend said he’s like one of these waiters who flirt with the older women to get a green card - it’s that bad.

She said he’s so desperate it’s painful, she did a year working on strictly & said Neil the dancer ? She showed me a picture (he’s ginger) and said he’s the thirstiest man she has ever witnessed in showbiz. Setting up pap shots, cosying up to anyone (anyone who can get him in the paper) and basically manoeuvring himself - then she showed me a clip of him positioning himself into frame to get in shot (it embarrassing)

I asked who was worse and she said the strictly dancer but said PANTO BOY is exactly the same as the dancer from strictly but isn’t a regular on the shows, but said he would be the same if he had a regular spot.

The thing which made me laugh (one of my fav shows is arrested development & I use the term ALOT) she said “Oh he’s definitely got arrested development of a 18/19 year old and he’s lacking intellect - no way has he read a book or watched or read anything of substance, that’s why Linda Robson likes him, she’s thick as duck too”

Hugs to all ❤
OMG yes I agree about Neil. I always found him annoying, grinning into screen, pushing to be seen so when he has been partnered I haven’t wanted him to progress. I’m not saying his ex is a saint but he apparently was nasty about her after the divorce which I thought unprofessional. As for Fakey being worse it doesn’t surprise me but I’m surprised it hasn’t come out how uncomfortable it must make the older ladies. I once worked with a guy who was a few years younger but very immature and not the best looking but thought he could flirt outrageously with anybody, including me, and didn’t care my other half worked within the same workplace. My other half was aware but knew I’d be able to deal with him though was there if I needed it. I did get along well with this guy but was very uncomfortable at times which he was aware about but I was quite firm with him. I was very young at the time but now I wouldn’t hesitate in giving someone like this a slap. Men like Fakey shouldn’t be allowed to go on like this. Freak

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hopped on his stories to tell everyone he’s yet again at LW and then he’s got to drive back to Cheltenham for the show. Aah Diddums 🙄 Just seen Motsi from SCD is one of the guests today. He’ll be in his element sucking up to her, begging to get on next year 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So he is back at the LW studio again for another exhilarating 60sec performance apparently telling everyone that he isn’t going to wear just a vest but also a cardigan as it’s too hot today - yes I can definitely see that makes far more sense you idiot

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Jake, how can I put this.....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Its hilarious how important he thinks he is doing a two minute comp on one of the shittest lowest rating shows on ITV. He's walking down them corridors like he owns the place, in his vest, trying to get a fanny fluter out of the older ladies. He is pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Christ on a bike - it looks like an age concern coffee morning in his photo from the theatre! (Didn’t want to post the pic here as it’s not fair on the old dears)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.