Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who would want to go out for a drink with Fakey? He’s a dry shite when out,remember his stag in Dublin ? looked boring as duck, he went to the gym every morning, he treated them to poxy zorbing and a bleeping spa day (all free of course included in youre stay to use the spa) and only went to two different venues, got refused entry from one of the better venues (probably because of his awful taste in clothing and in general his scruffiness! (They don’t let scuff’s in to Cafe en Seine) oh and he bored them so much that most of them fucked off home early 😂 I don’t know how anyone except Fakey that could make Dublin look boring! I wouldn’t mind but he was staging smack bang in the middle of the tourist area in Temple Bar and only around the corner from the biggest Gay bar 🤣 So I reckon the cast don’t invite him!
Good on Danny for defending himself, Fakey would never have put that on his instagram because he most likely would have said something to piss the door staff off so he would immediately block them and scurried away the prick! Danny on the other hand obviously has nothing to hide and has done nothing wrong so he’s right to put that on his insta, Good man Danny 👍
Exactly this! 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Neither of them are bothered chastity 🙄How many times did he post that awful picture of Leo as a new born for likes.That poor child forever pushing that mop out of his eyes.Shes now selling sunglasses for £175👀👀That child is so scruffy are they not embarrassed.
and I bet them sunglasses were probably free to her, as part of her collab with Glasses Direct 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The other thing with Leo, and I know we have discussed it before, is, that they pretend to know what he is saying.

Fakey shouts at him what's that, what's that about well, pretty much everything. Child answers but instead of acknowledging that he said, eg car, lolly, house, whatever and helping him to pronounce it, Fakey just shouts an answer instead.

Leo probably thinks why bother anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The other thing with Leo, and I know we have discussed it before, is, that they pretend to know what he is saying.

Fakey shouts at him what's that, what's that about well, pretty much everything. Child answers but instead of acknowledging that he said, eg car, lolly, house, whatever and helping him to pronounce it, Fakey just shouts an answer instead.

Leo probably thinks why bother anymore.
They are shocking parents
she sits in her shed all day selling second hand tat on Vinted pretending she is a business woman who needs a PA 🥴🥴
And he avoids his kid as much as he can but just films for content behind that camera he tucks off to the gym 🤦‍♀️
Both a pair of cunts .

kate lawler for example who’s kid was born the same time as LEO is reading books she can tell you what everything is even every breed of dog . Leo can’t even say dog let alone the breed 😂😂 he’s extremely delayed at his age my son was having soeach therapy but he could still tell me what he wanted and basic words like milk please mummy and can we go the park mummy

leo can’t say words its shocking parenting

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Wiki Ref: 08/09/23

"As you know, I love Elemis! Their products to me are probably one of the only few skin care brands that don't make me break out". *said whilst a huge break out is clearly visible on her face! 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
He announces every and I mean every single 2 min appearance he does on TV. Guarantee he’ll be filming BTS at the LW tour tonight, so I wonder why he’s not mentioned this interview he’s doing later today 🤔😂

Attachments

• Haha
He announces every and I mean every single 2 min appearance he does on TV. Guarantee he’ll be filming BTS at the LW tour tonight, so I wonder why he’s not mentioned this interview he’s doing later today 🤔😂
Perhaps he's gonna announce he's coming out?????

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wiki Ref: 09/09/23

Yet another dig at his 'wife'.

J: "There's an outdoor shower there look".
S: "No, I reckon it's for dogs".
J: "Well, get in it then".

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Is Zelda actually condoning Russell Brand behaviour by saying these women could have said no! Has she not read or listened to what they’ve said? This man is vile, I’ve never liked him or his self opinionated, self importance or his treatment of women! I’m of similar vintage to her and I’ve sent her a thoughtful message! Stupid bleeping McDonald’s eyebrow arch cow!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He relises his hair looks rediculous right.

And who the duck goes to a kids Sunday morning footy game with a low buttoned cardigan on and no top on under it. Bet every one looks and thinks what a bloody twit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
See the smelly bastard is wearing the same outfit he had on for his major presenting stint on Loose Women on Friday. 🤢 his sense of style is honestly awful, how can Flapz find him attractive?! The vid is also cringe, ‘a quick peck before Jake goes away again for another week 😢’ - stop kidding yourself on, hen.
IMG_0742.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s BTS🫣
Behind the Scenes 😂
---
See the smelly bastard is wearing the same outfit he had on for his major presenting stint on Loose Women on Friday. 🤢 his sense of style is honestly awful, how can Flapz find him attractive?! The vid is also cringe, ‘a quick peck before Jake goes away again for another week 😢’ - stop kidding yourself on, hen.View attachment 2469791
and he was wearing it Saturday as well 🤢 Let’s be honest her sense of style isn’t much better than his 😂 as for the video. As I always say people that do PDAs (if you can call it that) on social media are doing it for all the wrong reasons 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
A fake goodbye and look at him eye bleeping him self 🤮🤮Flaps didn’t even kiss him and the fake I love you kidding no one🙄
IMG_8564.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Neither of them are bothered chastity 🙄How many times did he post that awful picture of Leo as a new born for likes.That poor child forever pushing that mop out of his eyes.Shes now selling sunglasses for £175👀👀That child is so scruffy are they not embarrassed.
Am surprised he hasn’t dug that one out recently
---
and I bet them sunglasses were probably free to her, as part of her collab with Glasses Direct 🙄
Anyone know what the deal is tax wise with making money from stuff that’s grifted? I bet damn well they ain’t declaring it if that have to 😡
---
Is Zelda actually condoning Russell Brand behaviour by saying these women could have said no! Has she not read or listened to what they’ve said?
In her own words she said she thought it was a bit of a witch hunt 😡 and the girls had the option of saying no, sighhhhhh 😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
He relises his hair looks rediculous right.

And who the duck goes to a kids Sunday morning footy game with a low buttoned cardigan on and no top on under it. Bet every one looks and thinks what a bloody twit!!!
I honestly don’t understand how Sophie ain’t embarrassed by him
I’m a footy mum my son goes and daughter . All the men wear joggers and a bubble gilet or jacket .
jake looks a complete twit I bet Freddie is so embarrassed by him

Reactions: 16
I honestly don’t understand how Sophie ain’t embarrassed by him
I’m a footy mum my son goes and daughter . All the men wear joggers and a bubble gilet or jacket .
jake looks a complete twit I bet Freddie is so embarrassed by him
Jake don’t give an F if poor Freddie gets teased he’s off and flappy is left to deal with it ☹ more fool her

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.